Question to the board

Wildcat Will

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Ok Sportsnut, I got the Lovejoy Texas Leopards over the Lovejoy Georgia team in a rout. Easy money. 

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/lovejoy-leopards-(lucas,tx)/football/schedule.htm

The problem with your thinking is that you think the Wildcats are the teams on that schedule and they aren't. 

There could be a March Madness-esque tourney of teams named Centennial, which could come down to my Coyotes of Arizona and those guys out of Corona. I don't harbor any delusions of grandeur and will concede that the Huskies are the quintessential Centennial. I will proudly puff out my chest at the theoretical beat-downs my boys administered to the Centennials of Las Vegas, Las Cruces, and Port St. Lucie.

In years past the dastardly Liberty Lions also out of Peoria took down Vegas Liberty, and Avondale's Westview Knights beat San Diego Westview. They've never played but I am VERY confident Chandler (AZ) would beat the Oklahoma-based Chandler.

Locally, we've been deprived of a matchup between seven-time state champ Mesa Mountain View and 1993 4A champ Marana Mountain View. Ditto for Phoenix's Carl Hayden and the mining town kids from Hayden. Four-time state runner-up Ironwood of Glendale has never played one-time champ Ironwood Ridge of Tucson. Sahuaro of Tucson is 1-2 against neighboring Sahuarita and Scottsdale Saguaro (same pronunciation, different spelling).

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 2/20/2021 at 10:56 AM, Rufus69 said:

I've got the Green Bay Packers over the Colquitt County Packers by a FG in double OT.

Rufus>>

Those poor TEENY, TINY, LITTLE Hawgs can’t even get the support of their own hometown fans.

The Hawg defense isn’t that far off from that Tampa Bay Bucs defense - those POOR WITTLE Hawgs SHOULD WIN by 40!

Anything less and they’re overrated and should never be discussed ever again.

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Those poor TEENY, TINY, LITTLE Hawgs can’t even get the support of their own hometown fans.

The Hawg defense isn’t that far off from that Tampa Bay Bucs defense - those POOR WITTLE Hawgs SHOULD WIN by 40!

Anything less and they’re overrated and should never be discussed ever again.

You obviously don't follow the Hawgs that closely.   The Blackhats can only score so many points.  When we lost out QB1 we struggled to score points offensively in the playoffs.  Trying to make the Blackhats pull double-duty finally caught up with us...and we bowed out in the 3rd round.

Now...if we're talking about the team that played Lowndes (put a running clock on them) against the Green Bay Packers....it might be a different story.  But in football...you play with them you got....

Rufus>>

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

That in no way has any reflection on Lovejoy owning North head to head. 

Go find an offensive TD then get back to me.

21-6

19-7

Don't worry. We get our TDs when it counts...to win championships. We don't worry about losses to Lovejoy when we can beat Colquitt.