How Informed are Americans about Race and Policing?

concha

Andy is actually trying to argue that even though I've brought up and discussed police violence umpteen times over the years, I somehow don't care. 😂

Andy's intellectual dishonesty and stupidity are awe-inspiring.  🤡

He cares so much he shills and votes the folks who have governed over the areas with the most black deaths for over half-a-century.

It's almost slapstick.

Tell us more, Corn Cob!

10 minutes ago, concha said:

That's the logical end result when you try to be human chaff against the fact that liberals are so damned ignorant on this subject. 

They're right on the subject while still being grossly wrong on the statistic.

Everybody else is just grossly wrong on both.

Nobody has ever confused concha with a serious person.

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Andy is actually trying to argue that even though I've brought up and discussed police violence umpteen times over the years, I somehow don't care. 😂

Yes.

I understand that discussed and addressed are not synonyms for care.

Now if you want to argue that you care about dismissing the issue then I might agree on that.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

The #1 tell that concha is an unhinged lunatic is his proclivity for posting lol's, memes and laugh emojis in the place of actual substance.

He never had substance before but at least he avoided being a meme and emoji machine.

Corn Cob "Hyperbole Is Me" Andy.

🤡

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

concha is raving mad but his main concern is that someone else start a thread on a topic that he doesn't care about.

Andy wants people to believe that he knows what people care about better than they do.

Evidence provided by Andy?

None.

People surprised.

Zero.

7 minutes ago, concha said:

Evidence provided by Andy?

None.

You started a thread about "race and police" and made it about people getting a statistic wrong.

Never acknowledged the actual issue. Just danced around so you could whine about liberals.

Your first response to my statistics?

3 hours ago, concha said:

"Well in this much smaller country with a completely different racial history and demographics..."

To side-step and avoid.

Like the plague.

Then you lied in the very next sentence.

Surprised?

Not a soul.

And nobody needed this evidence since your entire existence on this board has been to completely ignore things and immediately whine about a liberal instead.

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You started a thread about "race and police" and made it about people getting a statistic wrong.

Never acknowledged the actual issue. Just danced around so you could whine about liberals.

Your first response to my statistics?

To side-step and avoid.

Like the plague.

Then you lied in the very next sentence.

Surprised?

Not a soul.

And nobody needed this evidence since your entire existence on this board has been to completely ignore things and immediately whine about a liberal instead.

Corn Cob starts off with a lie.

Par for the course.

The thread title literally starts with "How Informed...". The ignorance is literally the topic. 🤣 

Then he whines when I don't address his attempt to divert to a completely different topic.

Andy = 💩

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

👇

concha plays a perfectly good right-wing denier on this board and then rages when people accurately call him one.

Not sure what Andy is trying to prove other than me stating a fact based on the data.

Andy's weird like that sometimes.

He thinks just because he posts something - no matter how irrelevant or dumb - it will somehow bolster his argument.

Just now, concha said:

Corn Cob starts off with a lie.

Par for the course.

The thread title literally starts with "How Informed...". The ignorance is literally the topic. 🤣 

Yes, so you started a thread with race and police in the title and it was about people getting a statistic wrong.

If that's what you're inclined to do then it's no surprise what your position is on this issue.

You do a perfectly good impression of a right-wing toady on practically every issue.

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, concha said:

Not sure what Andy is trying to prove other than me stating a fact based on the data.

Your instinct is always the same. 

Deny.

Wave off.

Claim it's exaggerated and/or a hoax.

If I ask someone how much are the seas rising per year and they say "10 feet!" or something grossly inaccurate it doesn't then mean that climate change is being exaggerated by a commensurate amount.

Unless their agenda was to downplay it and wave it off.

Which is where you happen to be on this.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yes, so you started a thread with race and police in the title and it was about people getting a statistic wrong.

If that's what you're inclined to do then it's no surprise what your position is on this issue.

You do a perfectly good impression of a right-wing toady on practically every issue.

🤣

It's the folks who AREN'T 37,000%+ who are in the wrong.

🤣

And the guy shucking and jiving to divert from the folks who ARE 37,000%+ off is NOT (NOT I TELL YOU!!!!) a toady.

200.gif

1 minute ago, concha said:

It's the folks who AREN'T 37,000%+ who are in the wrong.

Yes, since it's far more important to be right on the issue than the statistic.

For someone who spent years claiming that the manner in which Trump conducted himself didn't matter and it was the result that counted to now be claiming otherwise is rich.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

And the guy shucking and jiving to divert from the folks who ARE 37,000%+ off is NOT (NOT I TELL YOU!!!!) a toady.

There's no shucking and jiving.

You've just run out of things to say.

Nobody said people were informed. Nobody excused liberal ignorance.

You're just an unserious person who is unable to intelligently discussed a topic once it moves beyond whining about liberals.

Everybody can see that.

• Thumbs Down 1