Nuclear bomb just went off in Valdosta.

HooverOutlaw

Consensus in wildcat nation black and white nub is a pos and a rat and they will be sending him to go live with the other pos rod in moultrie. Some trash left when rod was not renewed and more will follow. Valdosta needs a reset and get all of the self entitled and privileged out of their program. 

As far as credibility goes anyone can pm me and ask what they need to know and I will answer to my own discretion.

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Rush said he recruited in hoover colquitt and valdosta. If only y'all could see everything posted that me and Rufus can see.

All coaches planning on cheating please take a seminar at lee or grayson so you can make sure you get it right

You have to be lying. A poster here said he never recruited at hoover. Yet another said never at cc. 

tou know something we don’t?

Another constant in this saga is the benefactors/ass kissers will continue to absolve, lie and deny and tell themselves and anybody who will listen that errrrbody is wrong and they are right. Bunch of fucking self righteous, narcissistic pricks. 

Whatever happens, I sincerely hope the kids involved in this shatshow escapade turn out well! The shit concocted by people who’d sell their lowlife souls for HS football titles is something that shows that old adage is spot on.

Truth is stranger than fiction! 

4 hours ago, ngdawg said:

This is unbelievable. I just heard about it and honestly I'm not surprised that Propst hasn't learned from his mistakes. And yes, he paid players to play at Valdosta.

For a high school band member at a school 200+ miles away, you seem awful sure of yourself.  The older I get, the less sure I am about many things.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ga96 said:

It should be forfeited games for the Billy goats. They keep the wins before Garcia so 4-0 season.

Dude, you haven't gotten *anything* right about Grayson all year.  We played 6 games before he got here.  You need to stop listening to rumors that are wrong even though they say things you want to believe.  You had him practicing at Grayson two weeks before he dis-enrolled at Valdosta.

8 hours ago, Fred said:

For a high school band member at a school 200+ miles away, you seem awful sure of yourself.  The older I get, the less sure I am about many things.

I run a HSFB account on Instagram so I tend to get insider information. This piece of info came from a group chat with Colquitt players and former Valdosta players. I think Xavier Williams also is in this chat. They allege that Prospt has a separate bank account to pay out transfers, but at the very least say that he pays players.

8 hours ago, Fred said:

Dude, you haven't gotten *anything* right about Grayson all year.  We played 6 games before he got here.  You need to stop listening to rumors that are wrong even though they say things you want to believe.  You had him practicing at Grayson two weeks before he dis-enrolled at Valdosta.

But...But...the guy has all that CREDIBILITY ??????

He told me so.....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

That sounds like rumors at a high school lunch table. A bunch of hearsay. Not that its not true but I would not roll with what is said in a high school group chat or whatever as fact. If it were than pretty much everyone is getting laid and little Suzy rotch crotch banged the whole band. 🤫

I believe it's true but I'm hoping it's not.

2 hours ago, ngdawg said:

I run a HSFB account on Instagram so I tend to get insider information. This piece of info came from a group chat with Colquitt players and former Valdosta players. I think Xavier Williams also is in this chat. They allege that Prospt has a separate bank account to pay out transfers, but at the very least say that he pays players.

Baljeet, you’re begging for a subpoena kid!

Be smart. This is grown folk stuff and you don’t want or need this in your life.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

I believe it's true but I'm hoping it's not.

I read on a high school band forum that North Gwinnett band boosters have been writing checks all over Georgia for new members and that they gladly take the checks but end up at Grayson.  NGdawg claims band recruiting is alive and well in Georgia and screw them lawyers.

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I read on a high school band forum that North Gwinnett band boosters have been writing checks all over Georgia for new members and that they gladly take the checks but end up at Grayson.  NGdawg claims band recruiting is alive and well in Georgia and screw them lawyers.

Trust me, if you saw our band this year, you'd know there was no recruiting going on. But it still is funny though, so credit to you!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Really just have to watch how you say stuff.. Instead of so and so did this or that.  Say I believe or I am of the opinion that so and so did this or that based on what I heard etc..... no biggie

I believe that Collins Hill sucks.

Why isn't my belief coming true? 😡

• Haha 2