Nuclear bomb just went off in Valdosta.

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

I believe it's true but I'm hoping it's not.

I read on a high school band forum that North Gwinnett band boosters have been writing checks all over Georgia for new members and that they gladly take the checks but end up at Grayson.  NGdawg claims band recruiting is alive and well in Georgia and screw them lawyers.

• Haha 5
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@GardenStateBaller you are a feather on that bird as well. Even though you have tried to distance yourself a little but lets not act like you were flying right along with it.

I read on a high school band forum that North Gwinnett band boosters have been writing checks all over Georgia for new members and that they gladly take the checks but end up at Grayson.  NGdawg claim

I am not reading that fucking thing. Ain’t got time. 😂 I just asked your thoughts.    As far as Garcia goes, it could be as far reaching as losing his amateur status. At minimum, if it’s pro

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I read on a high school band forum that North Gwinnett band boosters have been writing checks all over Georgia for new members and that they gladly take the checks but end up at Grayson.  NGdawg claims band recruiting is alive and well in Georgia and screw them lawyers.

Trust me, if you saw our band this year, you'd know there was no recruiting going on. But it still is funny though, so credit to you!

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Baljeet, you’re begging for a subpoena kid!

Be smart. This is grown folk stuff and you don’t want or need this in your life.

Fine then. But it's cool to follow this story. Something about high school kids and loving sports scandals...

38 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Fine then. But it's cool to follow this story. Something about high school kids and loving sports scandals...

I believe a lot of what’s said, I just don’t think you want to be a part of the story. 

Testifying under oath is overrated! 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I believe a lot of what’s said, I just don’t think you want to be a part of the story. 

Not sure how much of it you've done...but I can assure you...there is absolutely NO JOY in it.

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

Really just have to watch how you say stuff.. Instead of so and so did this or that.  Say I believe or I am of the opinion that so and so did this or that based on what I heard etc..... no biggie

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Really just have to watch how you say stuff.. Instead of so and so did this or that.  Say I believe or I am of the opinion that so and so did this or that based on what I heard etc..... no biggie

I believe that Collins Hill sucks.

Why isn't my belief coming true? 😡

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

And a huge waste of your time. Subpoena says be there Monday at 9:00. If your lucky your on the stand by 2:00 😂

4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Hmmm. Our band *does* seem to win a lot of awards...