Tiger Woods in terrible car wreck.

HooverOutlaw

In surgery right now. Had to use the jaws of life to remove him.

Hope he gets his health back to 100%.

He needs to just hire a driver.

Of course his last wreck had to do with his wife. 

After his divorce she started dating a guy worth much more than tiger he owned the biggest coal company in the country.  He died in a helicopter crash in the Bahamas. 

56 minutes ago, The Colonel said:

Speeding and never once hit the brakes when he went went over the median, hit two signs and a tree before going down the embankment. Strange. Cops may have done him a huge favor by not ordering a blood test at the hospital. 

If there were no signs of inpatient, maybe he was fine. But not a huge deal. Can still write a court order for the admin blood from the hospital or subpoena the medial records.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

If there were no signs of inpatient, maybe he was fine. But not a huge deal. Can still write a court order for the admin blood from the hospital or subpoena the medial records.

I think there is a big difference legally between a police administered alcohol test and a hospital tests.  Legal tests have specific chain of custody rules not observed for hospital tests.  Makes hospital ordered tests often useless for DUI cases is my understanding.

52 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I think there is a big difference legally between a police administered alcohol test and a hospital tests.  Legal tests have specific chain of custody rules not observed for hospital tests.  Makes hospital ordered tests often useless for DUI cases is my understanding.

Yes you are correct. That is always why you get an independent draw and get your own sample (ie best evidence and yes chain of custody). I have seen it where a case was made off of hospital records after the fact. Very unusual case all the way around and not the norm. I actually knew the guy who got charged. It was a month later😂.

The biggest thing in this case is no one else was in the car or hurt. Would have been 100 times worse for Tiger (possibly legally) but for damn sure civilly.

38 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

I thought Ambien is a stimulant kind of drug , keeping one alert . I know in the past he was picked up for being wasted on pain meds in his car

Na pretty sure it was ambien last time, it’s one of the strongest insomnia sleeping pills, and if you take them and fight to stay up it’s like a Euphoric high 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Na pretty sure it was ambien last time, it’s one of the strongest insomnia sleeping pills, and if you take them and fight to stay up it’s like a Euphoric high 

Guy I knew took ambien and his wife found him out in the yard sleep walking at about 3 am in a daze. It does strange things to people.

• Like 1