Baby Sweets made his HS debut

Sweetlarry

• Sweetlarry changed the title to Baby Sweets made his HS debut

Boy is getting a haircut on Friday. Good Litd I didn’t realize how long it was. Thick as all hell get out. 

Happy he had fun and they got a Win! Of the 13!goals scored, all but one were scored by 8th grade kids and the 8th grade goalie gave up three goals in 3.5 quarters. 

They're gonna get bludgeoned by Hillgrove tomorrow, but they gotta learn! Will be good for them! 

Princess lost 14-12 to River Ridge. We couldn’t control the ball on offense enough to score more. 

Got Wheeler on Thursday so should get a W there! 

11 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Tonight in Lacrosse. He’s in 8th grade, so he can only play JV. They got the W vs Wheeler 13-5!

Great job boys! 

A89B14FC-7817-445A-BFE1-C8D12CD0F709.jpeg

Proud Pops as you should be. My daughter started frosh basketball..so happy she can play but no fans allowed 😡

She is a rebound machine and at that level when someone gets a rebound they are swarmed resulting in a alternating side out.....until I showed her how players grab a rebound and swing their elbows while holding the ball...trust me Meghan and Courtney want No business of a sideways nose or loose teeth....that's my girls rebound...try for a jump ball....is it worth it?!?!😎

• Like 1

6 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Can’t believe ur a lax dad, didn’t even know they played lacrosse in Ga

The Princess has played since 7th grade. She’d been the only goalie to ever start for Marietta Varsity Girls Lacrosse until last night. 

Some hotshot Freshman All American came in and Beaux told the coach “Thank God!” After a rough game last night her Coach told her she was gonna start in Goal tomorrow and she told the Coach she would, but she should give the Freshman another chance. 

Honestly I’m good with her not in Goal. Her Defense has been awful (too passive) and she had gotten the shit beaten out of her since 8th grade because of it. She played 11 games her Sophomore year with a fractured tibia because they didn’t have any other girl who had the guts to play Goalie. 

The Boy just started this year because. Buddy of mine convinced him to try it. He’s an Assistant Coach. They brought in some football players to help out with physicality and it worked, as they got seven yellows last night. Baby Sweets had one. A Sophomore kid who started OL had four. 

The Boys play a lot different game than the girls do. Wow! 😂 

41 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Proud Pops as you should be. My daughter started frosh basketball..so happy she can play but no fans allowed 😡

She is a rebound machine and at that level when someone gets a rebound they are swarmed resulting in a alternating side out.....until I showed her how players grab a rebound and swing their elbows while holding the ball...trust me Meghan and Courtney want No business of a sideways nose or loose teeth....that's my girls rebound...try for a jump ball....is it worth it?!?!😎

😂 

Awesome!

Love watching my kids compete. I know how much being on a team will help them later in life. Good luck with your girls.

39 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

The Princess has played since 7th grade. She’d been the only goalie to ever start for Marietta Varsity Girls Lacrosse until last night. 

Some hotshot Freshman All American came in and Beaux told the coach “Thank God!” After a rough game last night her Coach told her she was gonna start in Goal tomorrow and she told the Coach she would, but she should give the Freshman another chance. 

Honestly I’m good with her not in Goal. Her Defense has been awful (too passive) and she had gotten the shit beaten out of her since 8th grade because of it. She played 11 games her Sophomore year with a fractured tibia because they didn’t have any other girl who had the guts to play Goalie. 

The Boy just started this year because. Buddy of mine convinced him to try it. He’s an Assistant Coach. They brought in some football players to help out with physicality and it worked, as they got seven yellows last night. Baby Sweets had one. A Sophomore kid who started OL had four. 

The Boys play a lot different game than the girls do. Wow! 😂 

But what does your daughter wanna play in college ?? If she wants to play another position that’s fine but is she wants a scholarship at goalie, she shouldn’t be giving other girl another shot

40 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

But what does your daughter wanna play in college ?? If she wants to play another position that’s fine but is she wants a scholarship at goalie, she shouldn’t be giving other girl another shot

She is a lot smarter than her dad. She is going to use those brains to get into school and not let people continue to hit her like Larry did.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

She is done after this season. She doesn’t want to play in college. I get it. It takes a lot of time. 

She was recruited as a Sophomore and some last year. She might get two Lacrosse email a week now, but that will change now that the season is here. 

23 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

Awesome!

Love watching my kids compete. I know how much being on a team will help them later in life. Good luck with your girls.

Thx! First girl in my family in decades...family name is safe..my two boys never went for sports..they love technology...oldest gave me a nice college discount aka academic scholarship...come to think about it she is just as smart...if not smarter......lets go bigger discount! UCONN?? I'll pay next to nothing...Fuck it...Notre Dame...high honors with distinction and first girl ever in her hs to take pre calculus as a freshman (and pulling a 97 to boot!)..before her I would take my sons to their dads old stomping grounds on Franklin turnpike to watch their cousin's pancake and road grade DL all night.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Thx! First girl in my family in decades...family name is safe..my two boys never went for sports..they love technology...oldest gave me a nice college discount aka academic scholarship...come to think about it she is just as smart...if not smarter......lets go bigger discount! UCONN?? I'll pay next to nothing...Fuck it...Notre Dame...high honors with distinction and first girl ever in her hs to take pre calculus as a freshman (and pulling a 97 to boot!)..before her I would take my sons to their dads old stomping grounds on Franklin turnpike to watch their cousin's pancake and road grade DL all night.

Congrats on the kids! Good stuff!

• Thanks 1

I went to high school New Jersey for 10th grade in 99/2000. I have never seen lacrosse or even heard of it one time in my life before I moved up there. 

I was in a class with three guys that were on the team and I was asking them what the fuck is it. and they said come and find out. Don’t be surprised if you get hit and your back is the first thing that hits the ground. 

It was actually really cool to watch in person. It has slowly been catching on in Florida the last few years but nothing like the Northeast