What is this fresh cancer?

Nolebull813

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

concha never tries to stop lying or being hypocritical.

Nope.

He just rages at the people who simply quote him.

In fact, if he spent even half the time he uses on memes and emojis to better himself he might not have to rage so often.

If you invested 10% of the time you spend on this site searching through nearly half-a-decade of other people's posts in your ongoing desperate crusade to try to feel worthwhile, you might be able to find a job paying more than $12/hour and maybe even find a woman who'd touch you without payment in advance.

👍

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, concha said:

If you invested 10% of the time you spend on this site searching through nearly half-a-decade of other people's posts in your ongoing desperate crusade to try to feel worthwhile, you might be able to find a job paying more than $12/hour and maybe even find a woman who'd touch you without payment in advance.

It's funny that you still think that a 5 second search of words and terms takes up so much time.

I think it's just a way for your to rationalize your embarrassment and avoid changing your behavior.

• Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

They had never heard of this non-existent program until 18 partisan hack AGs wrote letters to the Secretary of Homeland Security to whine about it.

Now they're furious!

The level of dishonesty at that level is unfathomable. Trump I get, a grifter from the get.

Maybe this type of shit was always there. 

bgw

On 2/24/2021 at 10:50 AM, concha said:

The policy apparently did exist and their was a plan behind it.

Which is now canceled.

Or are all these AGs just imagining it?

Yes they are.  I expect this type of stupid shit from conservatives because they believe every lie told to them (you).  

You are too filled with hate to see that you have been given many teachable moments, with Canes kicking your ass completely, but I'm sure you will waste this opportunity as well.  Read the article and read the Mueller report for once so you may actually know the facts that you love to deny so much.

The link in Noles article links to a completely different topic than what the article was wrongly claiming.  You all have become oblivious to the constant misinformation you consume, not that you ever cared to begin with.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Yes they are.  I expect this type of stupid shit from conservatives because they believe every lie told to them (you).  

You are too filled with hate to see that you have been given many teachable moments, with Canes kicking your ass completely, but I'm sure you will waste this opportunity as well.  Read the article and read the Mueller report for once so you may actually know the facts that you love to deny so much.

The link in Noles article links to a completely different topic than what the article was wrongly claiming.  You all have become oblivious to the constant misinformation you consume, not that you ever cared to begin with.

So, Slow Joe went out of his way to cancel an imaginary thing.

Cool story.

You sound mad.

Maybe you and Impotent Andy could hug it out in your safe space.