The Great March 4 Insurrection

On2whls

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Do you believe Trump that the election was stolen?  Do you believe that the insurrectionist were right in what they did?  Was it no big deal and the problem is the media?  

I believe there is ample evidence that the election had a record number of questionable issues, but I’ve never indicated they were directly responsible for the result.  I do think the strong focus on HR1 supports that there are a lot of people that want to change the rules so that similar events go unquestioned in the future.  If you think that’s good for America, as opposed to who really benefits, well okay, some can read the tea leaves, others just follow.

Regarding the insurrectionists, I believe those that forced their way into the Capitol were wrong and deserve punishment.  I’ll stop way short of calling it an attempted coup though.  That would have involved shooting their way into the Capitol, setting up a defensive perimeter, gathering hostages etc, all with some sort of significant military backing.  I sure didn’t see anything like that.

If you want to believe mainstream media is somehow even close to being an impartial bastion of respectable journalism, again, I’m not stopping you.  

The Lincoln Project, Cuomo, they were media darlings at one time.  Oops, maybe they should have done a little more investigation before canonizing them.   But, I realize there will always be apologists no matter what the cause.

• Like 1

0.00001 percent of police involved in an altercation that results in the death of a black man 

DEFUND POLICE!!!! POLICE ARE RACIST AND KILLING ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE

0.00000001 percent of Trump supporters involved in some dumb redneck crime spree who should all be locked up 

EVERY TRUMP SUPPORTER IS LIKE THIS!!! THEY ARE ALL EVIL. WE NEED TO DOX AND PUNISH THEM ALL!!!!!! 

Illegal immigrants come here and kill thousands of Americans. 

UNDOCUNENTED IMMIGRANTS ARE THE LIFEBLOOD OF THE COUNTRY AND DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, On2whls said:

Very simple, Wray indicated that the large majority of people at the Capitol were just people showing up to protest and that group isn’t worth investigating or even discussion. The next group, much smaller, were people that got swept up emotionally in the moment.  The third and smallest group  were those that went intending to cause trouble.   Those people do deserve to be investigated and punished accordingly.  Of course you could say the same things about many of the mostly peaceful protests that happened this summer.  However, knowing that there was a very good chance for trouble, it’s interesting that not more was done on a preventive basis.  Plus amidst all the exaggeration, it remains that all the deaths but one were accidental, you know, the unarmed woman that was murdered by Capitol police.

Yet the media wants us all to believe that it was a heavily armed insurrection force bent on taking over the government.  This is why the government leaves the barriers up wanting us all to think there’s imminent danger at hand. 

We see things vastly different and that is ok.  However, I still think you are understating things quite a bit and to do the whataboutism in comparing the protest over the summer to Jan 6 doesn't make sense.  As an FYI, at least up to early June, well into the summer protest, there were 51 Fed charges across the country and not 1 of them was Antifa/BLM.  All were groups from the right - Proud Boys, Boogaloo or whatever they are called, and others seeking to exploit the situation.  I have no doubt that there were plenty on the left that did shit I don't agree with either but I think that is very telling considering all the talk of Antifa/BLM being the problem by Trump and Barr and those media people repeating the party line.  

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/09/873278314/no-sign-of-antifa-so-far-in-justice-department-cases-brought-over-unrest

https://theintercept.com/2020/07/15/george-floyd-protests-police-far-right-antifa/

What the media wants us all to believe is irrelevant, especially to those who watched it live.  I personally didn't need for the media to tell me what I just saw.  I also heard Trump and his folks talk that day about what those who were in attendance should do.  And it wasn't like they were swept up in the moment, they have been repeatedly told there country was stolen and they shouldn't stand for it, so they were already well beyond being suddenly swept up by emotion.  

Lol @ the three groups.  

As for the preventative measures- Did you catch any of the senate hearings with the leader of the Capitol Police?  It talks about this and is very informative.  It was a day or two after Wray's testimony I think. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, On2whls said:

I believe there is ample evidence that the election had a record number of questionable issues, but I’ve never indicated they were directly responsible for the result.  I do think the strong focus on HR1 supports that there are a lot of people that want to change the rules so that similar events go unquestioned in the future.  If you think that’s good for America, as opposed to who really benefits, well okay, some can read the tea leaves, others just follow.

Regarding the insurrectionists, I believe those that forced their way into the Capitol were wrong and deserve punishment.  I’ll stop way short of calling it an attempted coup though.  That would have involved shooting their way into the Capitol, setting up a defensive perimeter, gathering hostages etc, all with some sort of significant military backing.  I sure didn’t see anything like that.

If you want to believe mainstream media is somehow even close to being an impartial bastion of respectable journalism, again, I’m not stopping you.  

The Lincoln Project, Cuomo, they were media darlings at one time.  Oops, maybe they should have done a little more investigation before canonizing them.   But, I realize there will always be apologists no matter what the cause.

I offer no apologies for the media as I view them as I have always viewed them.  They do not determine what I think.  Pretty simple.  I do believe what I see and hear and I know enough and experienced enough to tell me that if it walks/talks/acts like a duck...it's a duck.  Are you referring to the questionable issues that Trumps lawyers brought up in court?  Issues brought up by somebody on Twitter?  

To all the new voting restrictions Republicans are trying to pass throughout the country, it is not because they don't want to see any irregularities in future elections.  It is because they lost and don't want to lose again and will do what they do best, which is keep as much people from voting as possible.  There is no shortage of evidence for this in our country's history.  But some people can see it and others refuse to because it favors them.  What is good for America, IMO, is when more people vote and not less.  

The media has been named the 'enemy of the people' by Trump even before Trump took office and he never relented.  He talked of Democrats the same way.  Even those close to him at one time receive the same type of treatment.  And those who believe every word he says believed it too.  It was all fake news, even though much of the time they were simply reporting what he said and did.  The media gets the credit for what Trump says?  

Canonizing Cuomo?  I don't remember that but I do remember how refreshing it was to have him treat Covid like a serious thing, which was in contrast to our Trumps dealing with it.  That's why I liked him anyway.  As for the rest of Cuomo's troubles?  New Yorkers will decide his fate.  When he has over 20 sexual assault allegations against him and a rape charge I will more than likely have more of an opinion on it.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 hours ago, World Citizen said:

As an FYI, at least up to early June, well into the summer protest, there were 51 Fed charges across the country and not 1 of them was Antifa/BLM.  All were groups from the right - Proud Boys, Boogaloo or whatever they are called, and others seeking to exploit the situation.  I have no doubt that there were plenty on the left that did shit I don't agree with either but I think that is very telling considering all the talk of Antifa/BLM being the problem by Trump and Barr and those media people repeating the party line.  

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/09/873278314/no-sign-of-antifa-so-far-in-justice-department-cases-brought-over-unrest

https://theintercept.com/2020/07/15/george-floyd-protests-police-far-right-antifa/

What the media wants us all to believe is irrelevant, especially to those who watched it live.  I personally didn't need for the media to tell me what I just saw.  I also heard Trump and his folks talk that day about what those who were in attendance should do.  And it wasn't like they were swept up in the moment, they have been repeatedly told there country was stolen and they shouldn't stand for it, so they were already well beyond being suddenly swept up by emotion.  

Lol @ the three groups.  

As for the preventative measures- Did you catch any of the senate hearings with the leader of the Capitol Police?  It talks about this and is very informative.  It was a day or two after Wray's testimony I think. 

So your whole point is based on some cherry statistic

showing some sort of proof of something (???LOL)

that while one side protests, and the other counterprotests....

... and only one side gets arrested ?????? 🤔

giphy.gif

You always hated the Captain didn't you  .... 

PS: Just curious....you know....

how you explain all those who had their rioting etc. charges dropped.....

any statistics on those ??? 🍒 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I offer no apologies for the media as I view them as I have always viewed them.  They do not determine what I think.  Pretty simple.  I do believe what I see and hear and I know enough and experienced enough to tell me that if it walks/talks/acts like a duck...it's a duck.

PSSSSSssst......That's fantastic

when they show you, what you 👀

.....and you baaaaalieve what you  👀

.....and of course,

when you just happen to know what a  🦆 looks like.

No one else but YOU determines anything 👍

regardless of what you have seen 👀

giphy.gif

🤯

quack quack

🦆

Oh yeah I almost forgot 🤣 ....

It's even MORE SUPER FANTASTIC....you know...

That you offer "no apologies" for them

(shows conviction 👌)

🦆

On 3/6/2021 at 5:12 PM, On2whls said:

BTW: Dude....

you keep posting like that

and you are really going to force me to be a better poster  🙄

around here it's usually just 🤬... LOLOL

go figure

🤷‍♂️

🤣

On 3/5/2021 at 7:46 PM, Troll said:

funny part is...

they are in the same brainwashed category

as those that sing Kumbaya to the "network news"...😉

Yes, people that believe Democrats eat babies, harvest baby blood for adrenochrome to inject themselves and stay young forever, believe that tunnel systems underground house hundreds of thousands of trafficked children that have not ever seen the sun (mole children) - are as brainwashed as people getting their news from Lester Holt.

Good one dumb-dumb.

GB16m9X.gif

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, DownSouth said:

Yes, people that believe... (x,y,z)... - are as brainwashed as people getting their news from Lester Holt.

Good one dumb-dumb.

GB16m9X.gif

Go ahead and explain to the class how you think they are not...

dumb-dumb. 🤣

Please tell me it is because you like those msm stories better....

...regardless of whether they are true or not.

PS: that is a snappy beat, but your dancing sux....

Marvin the Martian and the Great Gazoo by Brandtk | Marvin the martian, The  martian, Classic cartoon characters

BTW: did you know that your POTUS is a RACIST that builds CONCENTRATION CAMPS at the border ???

Which one you say ???

Hmmmm...good question...both Joey and T have been running those camps...but Joey is expanding them so he's probably got the edge there...

...and I'm not so sure how "make the melting pot great again" is any more racist than "you Indians are taking over america" or "you can't go into a 7-11 in my state without seeing one".  

you better ask MSM on this one dumb-dumb...

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

BTW: did you know that your POTUS is a RACIST that builds CONCENTRATION CAMPS at the border ???

Which one you say ???

Hmmmm...good question...both Joey and T have been running those camps...but Joey is expanding them so he's probably got the edge there...and I'm not so sure how "make the melting pot great again" is any more racist than "you Indians are taking over america" or "you can't go into a 7-11 in my state without seeing one".  

you better ask MSM on this one dumb-dumb...

LOL...a swing and a miss...T created over 500 orphans by separating  families (compassionate Conservatives?)....something Biden will never do....🤡

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...a swing and a miss...T created over 500 orphans by separating  families (compassionate Conservatives?)....something Biden will never do....🤡

Pssst....Joey is expanding those camps...

....and inviting in more convicts.  👌

Gotta be worth something on the scoreboard 🙄

and You know T only inherited those,

and cut down on their use. 🔍

giphy.gif

You are just too big of a 🤡 trump fan,

to give Joey any credit...

😉

PS: It IS amazing tho.....you know...

How you immediately respond when dumb-dumb is called 🤣

🤡

2 hours ago, Troll said:

Pssst....Joey is expanding those camps...

....and inviting in more convicts.  👌

Gotta be worth something on the scoreboard 🙄

and You know T only inherited those,

and cut down on their use. 🔍

giphy.gif

You are just too big of a 🤡 trump fan,

to give Joey any credit...

😉

PS: It IS amazing tho.....you know...

How you immediately respond when dumb-dumb is called 🤣

🤡

Your President is not separating families like your master did...500+ orphans....how f*in SAD is that Captain Obvious...🤡

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

Pretty relieved that the junta will continue occupying DC for the next two months for political theater tO pROtEcT MuH dEmocRAcY. 🤣

amen Dave...we don't know when those Q boys will think of another conspiracy/excuse to raid the capital....🤡

• Haha 1

On 3/6/2021 at 5:12 PM, On2whls said:

what are those "similar events" you're talking about??....all the B.S. Trump, Rudy and Sidney came up with that was de-bunked a thousand times?..a Trump appointee in charge of election security said it was a fair election and no problems were noted...unless you're a Q guy...then a lot went wrong.

They want to change the rules to make sure voting is not restricted like all the republicans pray for....the want to making voting easier not more restricting like the Republicans want badly...the more people that vote the better is what the dems say...the republicans are scared of high voter turn out.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Your President is not separating families like your master did...500+ orphans....how f*in SAD is that Captain Obvious...🤡

when you invite illegals  and dangerous crossings

you wind up with things like 15 dead in a head on with a rock truck

not just people getting separated.

but maybe that is just way too obvious for 🤡 you

giphy.gif

hope this helps 👍

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

giphy.gif

hope this helps 👍

https://abcnews.go.com/US/undocumented-immigrants-killed-texas-car-crash-chased-border/story?id=55962117

5 undocumented immigrants killed in Texas car crash while being chased by border patrol agents: Officials

That was 2018...the guy that said he'd build a wall was President. 

Was he INVITING them in too?

Or does the body count have to be double digits to count?

PaleClearAfricanhornbill-size_restricted

San Antonio driver could face death penalty over death of 10 migrants

The driver of a tractor-trailer found packed with migrants outside a Walmart in San Antonio has been charged in the deaths of 10 of his passengers and could face the death penalty over the hellish journey.

That was 2017...again YOUR MESSIAH was POTUS.

Guess he INVITED THAT ONE too?

55951049.jpg

RecklessPlainBarnacle-max-1mb.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DownSouth said:

That was 2018...the guy that said he'd build a wall was President as he INVITING them in too?

Or does the body count have to be double digits to count?

nice reply, but digits ain't got nuttin' ta do wit it....

why not explain to the class

how building a wall deters this

while inviting amnesty for illegal crossings encourages this

PaleClearAfricanhornbill-size_restricted

PS: no need for you to explain your lack of digits either...

we all know which one you are missing 🤣

1 hour ago, Troll said:

giphy.gif

hope this helps 👍

so what does a tragic car accident have to do with Trump separating families and creating over 500 orphans??....🤡

53 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Says the boob whose "side" is currently occupying DC with the military lol. 🤷‍♂️

yea...they are occupying (a.k.a. protecting our leaders from your buddies who tried to kill them) D.C. to protect it from the nut jobs on your side Dave...🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2