The Great March 4 Insurrection

On2whls

Just now, World Citizen said:

You have proven to be consistently unreliable when it comes to recognizing sources, points, facts and the truth.  Zero credibility and everyone knows this except you.  Now you know, now go defend some dictator or racist or whatever it is you do and do it someplace where your lies go unnoticed.  

Have I?

You and your libtard pals aren't "everybody", dumbass.

I've proven consistent at beating you like a cheap hooker late with her money.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, concha said:

So for the record, walls on the border along with the Border Patrol and surveillance are no more effective as tools for controlling illegal immigration than having no walls.  Walls deter no one. Walls do not make the Border Patrol's job easier or more efficient. Is that your position?

My position is that the cost and effectiveness are prohibitive and that walls don't materially change the immigration issue as we know it.

And, no, a wall on a 2,000 border is not that same as a wall around a building, dumbass.

The only people who are in favor of them are people who are punitive and/or those who have a strange almost school marmish obsession with "order" or something along those lines.

18 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

My position is that the cost and effectiveness are prohibitive and that walls don't materially change the immigration issue as we know it.

And, no, a wall on a 2,000 border is not that same as a wall around a building, dumbass.

The only people who are in favor of them are people who are punitive and/or those who have a strange almost school marmish obsession with "order" or something along those lines.

Or leftist asshats who who could care less about sovereignty and law and actual Americans.

👍

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Another lie and/or strawman from concha.

Shock!

Well, I guess I could adopt the Andy understanding of not building a wall, a president looking to put a moratorium on deportations, sanctuary cities, amnesty etc... but I'm not a raging imbecile so I won't.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, concha said:

Or leftist asshats who who could care less about sovereignty and law and actual Americans.

👍

But of course you don't care about sovereignty or law either. If you did then you would have shown the slightest bit of concern with Russia hacking the DNC and influencing the election or a crazed mob storming the Capitol during a Constitutional process.

So you just fall under the "school marm" category.

3 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

But of course you don't care about sovereignty or law either. If you did then you would have shown the slightest bit of concern with Russia hacking the DNC and influencing the election or a crazed mob storming the Capitol during a Constitutional process.

So you just fall under the "school marm" category.

1) As any person with a measurable IQ realizes that foreigners will try to hack organizations like the DNC and RNC - because that's what foreign intelligence services and hackers do - just how unusually concerned was I supposed to be?  Wasn't DNC cyber-security recognized as a joke?

2) As regards the Capitol, I was roughly as concerned as the multiple times leftists have "stormed" government buildings. Unlike idiotic leftist pantywaists like you, I was smart enough to realize that there was little to no threat to our republic and that people weren't brandishing weapons nor doing the Antifa/BLM tradition of torching the place.

I don't defend the actions of the 6th. If folks broke laws then they should face the consequences. You seem fine with actions that make it easier for people to violate our sovereignty and break our immigration laws.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, concha said:

1) As any person with a measurable IQ realizes that foreigners will try to hack organizations like the DNC and RNC - because that's what foreign intelligence services and hackers do - just how unusually concerned was I supposed to be?  Wasn't DNC cyber-security recognized as a joke?

2) As regards the Capitol, I was roughly as concerned as the multiple times leftists have "stormed" government buildings. Unlike idiotic leftist pantywaists like you, I was smart enough to realize that there was little to no threat to our republic and that people weren't brandishing weapons nor doing the Antifa/BLM tradition of torching the place.

I don't defend the actions of the 6th. If folks broke laws then they should face the consequences. You seem fine with actions that make it easier for people to violate our sovereignty and break our immigration laws.

You beat up libtards all the time and they don't know it...

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ya where’s the $2000 he promised , where’s the 15 minimum wage, why haven’t my student loans been forgiven, why care there kids still in cages, why is there a wall around DC

Trump promised you $2,000 not Joe...the Republicans wanted no part of $2,000...he in office 2 months and just passed a bill to bail the nation out...with not 1 Republican vote...that's the people you need to bitch to...the Republicons...😉

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, concha said:

But you are concerned with poor people trying to enter another, richer country which any person with a measurable IQ realizes is common sense?

concha continues to act surprised by his stunning lack of awareness.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

But you are concerned with poor people trying to enter another, richer country which any person with a measurable IQ realizes is common sense?

concha continues to act surprised by his stunning lack of awareness.

I'm concerned with the defense of our sovereignty and our laws and our citizens first.

That poor people will try to move somewhere more prosperous is not surprising.

That you get the above two things confused and try to project your stupidity on others shocks no one.

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

cute...$2,000 was NEVER part of the bill...and the Republicons didn't give you a dime....🤡

neither was 3 BILLION...

...to IRAN.

🤡

Biden Approves Release of $3 Billion of Iran’s Funds in Iraq, Oman, South Korea

By Jim Hoft
Published March 8, 2021 at 7:40am

Iranian-backed Iraqi militias were likely behind a deadly rocket barrage on a U.S.-led coalition base in northern Iraq in February. According to NBC the attack featured at least 14 107mm rockets, a favored weapon supplied by Iran to the militias.

But this did not dissuade Joe Biden from releasing $3 billion of Iran’s fund in Iraq, Oman and South Korea.

It’s like Obama 2.0

👍

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

You know the bombs Biden dropped on Syrian kids are pretty damn expensive for a guy that owes me $2000

but

3 BILLION

buys an awful lot of bombs

tho...

😲

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

neither was 3 BILLION...

...to IRAN.

🤡

Biden Approves Release of $3 Billion of Iran’s Funds in Iraq, Oman, South Korea

By Jim Hoft
Published March 8, 2021 at 7:40am

Iranian-backed Iraqi militias were likely behind a deadly rocket barrage on a U.S.-led coalition base in northern Iraq in February. According to NBC the attack featured at least 14 107mm rockets, a favored weapon supplied by Iran to the militias.

But this did not dissuade Joe Biden from releasing $3 billion of Iran’s fund in Iraq, Oman and South Korea.

It’s like Obama 2.0

👍

but

3 BILLION

buys an awful lot of bombs

tho...

😲

apples and oranges....once again.....🤡