DeMatha to play NJ Holy Spirit on ESPNU in August

BigDrop

On 3/11/2021 at 8:35 PM, SJR89 said:

not sure why Dematha is playing Holy Spirit....whats the point....maybe schedule issues w SJR or others.....lastly good on Holy Spirit for taking the game.....excited for August and tailgates and HS Football.....

I get good councel and Dematha confused , don’t think sjr was ever scheduled to play dematha but it’s sad they rather have Holy Spirit on espn and not joes

2 hours ago, SJR89 said:

get back under the bridge you troll........when was PC's last OOS win ?  do they play OOS any more ? 

?? I despise PC. There’s no arguing that SJRs best OOS win ever was back in 2015 vs ED. Beating either GC and or SFA this season would be a huge boost to the program. Hope all’s well w Bubba. 

On 3/6/2021 at 4:01 PM, CODBEARD said:

nope! but you guys should take BS's spot and ESPNU can cover that one.. JMHO

DeMatha 2021

8/28 @ Holy Spirit (NJ)

9/3 @ IMHOTEP Charter (PA)

9/10 vs St Mary's Ryken (WCAC B)

9/17 @ Friendship Collegiate (DC)

10/1 vs Bishop Bullshit (classified)

10/8 vs Gonzaga

10/16 @ Bishop McNamara

10/22 vs SJC

10/29 vs Roman Catholic High (Philly,PA)

11/5 @ Good Counsel

DeMatha v Ihop on 9/3 will be a really good game.  Ihop getting a few transfers and they bring back a good crew.  DeMatha v RC on 10/29 will be a blowout even with RC picking up a few transfers from Bishop McD that shuts down at end of school year.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NicholasMalibu said:

DeMatha seems to be loaded in the ‘23 class. I expect them to scale up for the 2022 OOS schedule.

not sure where the DeMatha v Ihop game will be played but hope its at the Supersite in Philly.  I didn't hear of any kickoff classics going on but that is Labor Day weekend so it wouldn't surprise me if someone put one together on that day in that area.  

AB Wood picked up a host of transfers from Bishop MD so they may be itching to step out and up again.  Could shape up to be a great football weekend.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Thanks to PGL, the I-95 corridor teams are communicating more than ever. DBP and SJC just signed a home and home contract. SJR playing GC and SFA in 2021. The best is yet to come. 

You shouldn't have a problem getting Philly SJP involved, they always have openings and the talent to compete in w/ those teams.  That could be a really nice 9 team power conference.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NicholasMalibu said:

AB Wood had a few good teams, one beating DM in particular. How are they these days? 

they have been solid but not dominating the last few seasons, they lost two of their main coaches (the HC moved on to college level and Mike Carey linecoach moved on as well)  but have got their feet back under their legs and got four major transfers from Bishop McD who is closing at end of school year.  Two of the four have multiple D1 offers from major schools and the other two mid level D1's.  They will be much improved this season for sure.  They would be a good addition to the league

• Like 1

On 3/20/2021 at 10:18 AM, sausmann9 said:

they have been solid but not dominating the last few seasons, they lost two of their main coaches (the HC moved on to college level and Mike Carey linecoach moved on as well)  but have got their feet back under their legs and got four major transfers from Bishop McD who is closing at end of school year.  Two of the four have multiple D1 offers from major schools and the other two mid level D1's.  They will be much improved this season for sure.  They would be a good addition to the league

PA is a one-team state with #SJP. No other team is remotely close talent-wise.