Jump to content

Biden won't last 4 years.....


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

The lie that invariably comes out of the mouth of every wacko anti illegal immigration hawk.

You like open borders, I want them closed till we have order...You support ILLEGALS, I don't, you slap LEGAL IMMIGRATION in the face, I applaud it...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same. I'll have to see on the 2nd one, which is supposed to be a bit stronger, but everyone I know who has gotten the shots has not experienced discomfort beyond a sore shoulder. Well, except for a si

I added a Pfizer link above, with similar status info in case you or anyone else wanted to view it.  

PS had 2 shots last night, both were 1 oz of Capt. Morgan. I'm good until tonight. LOL

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

You like open borders, I want them closed till we have order...You support ILLEGALS, I don't, you slap LEGAL IMMIGRATION in the face, I applaud it...

You want the borders closed but you applaud legal immigration. 

Riiiight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

ILLEGALS ARE BREAKING OUR LAWS COMMING ILLEGALLY....I support LEGAL IMMIGRATION....

It would still be illegal to kill illegal immigrants, even if you put it in ALL CAPS.

Don't encourage people to break the law. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Had first of two just recently (Pfizer). 

 

13 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Same here, as of Saturday. No reaction...nothing.

Some arm soreness for a fleeting moment.

bgw

Hmmm 🤔 interesting u didn’t feel any side effect, the hospitals by me pulled Pfizer because of reaction, strictly offering Johnson and Johnson 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

 

Hmmm 🤔 interesting u didn’t feel any side effect, the hospitals by me pulled Pfizer because of reaction, strictly offering Johnson and Johnson 

Just a sore shoulder for a day.  No side effects. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Just a sore shoulder for a day.  No side effects. 

Same. I'll have to see on the 2nd one, which is supposed to be a bit stronger, but everyone I know who has gotten the shots has not experienced discomfort beyond a sore shoulder. Well, except for a sister-in-law who blows every damn thing out of proportion and consistently exaggerates looking for that attention all the time -- she said she was "unable to properly utilize her cerebrum" for about 36 hours after her first shot. What the hell does that mean and why would anyone verbalize it?

  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Had both doses of Pfizer. First dose, sore shoulder that was it. After second one got achy that night and woke up next day with a headache. Slept a lot of the day and woke back up about 4pm and felt fine. Tits had Pfizer and had same course. Nothing the first dose, but she was sore /achy hours after the second dose then it went away hours later. 

My oldest had Covid in September. After her first dose of Pfizer she was sick for a day as well. But after her second dose she was fine. Compete opposite of our experience . Who the hell knows. Just still laughing at the Ruhtards who refuse to get it 😂.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Just a sore shoulder for a day.  No side effects. 

 

11 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Same here, as of Saturday. No reaction...nothing.

Some arm soreness for a fleeting moment.

bgw

 

10 hours ago, Mag44 said:

I had Moderna...We  are both solid...

 

10 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Same. I'll have to see on the 2nd one, which is supposed to be a bit stronger, but everyone I know who has gotten the shots has not experienced discomfort beyond a sore shoulder. Well, except for a sister-in-law who blows every damn thing out of proportion and consistently exaggerates looking for that attention all the time -- she said she was "unable to properly utilize her cerebrum" for about 36 hours after her first shot. What the hell does that mean and why would anyone verbalize it?

 

4 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Had both doses of Pfizer. First dose, sore shoulder that was it. After second one got achy that night and woke up next day with a headache. Slept a lot of the day and woke back up about 4pm and felt fine. Tits had Pfizer and had same course. Nothing the first dose, but she was sore /achy hours after the second dose then it went away hours later. 

My oldest had Covid in September. After her first dose of Pfizer she was sick for a day as well. But after her second dose she was fine. Compete opposite of our experience . Who the hell knows. Just still laughing at the Ruhtards who refuse to get it 😂.

Quick question....forget vax/anti-vax personal preferences for a second....

Do any of you guys have life insurance ?

Have any of you read your actual policy ???

Do any of you realize that most all policies have some well reasoned restrictions on taking anything for your health, that is non-FDA approved ????

You may have just kissed any payout  on that 40 years worth of premiums goodby 🤷‍♂️ 

Not saying that they wouldn't be "nice" or anything and pay it anyway....👌

but legally let's just say...

Now they don't have to

🤷‍♂️

 

PS: No worries, they will just tell you to go after the immune manufacturer instead....(and you should be fine with that). 🙄

BTW: Seriously not trying to be a dick here, but if your policies are no longer any good...You may want to ask your agent if you should be continuing to pay premiums on it. 🤔  I'd get it in writing, maybe even first, before I got the shot ???

Either way, I'm very glad all of you have had no real side effects and are healthy, that is actually what is most important, and worth more than money....

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cossacks said:

Had both doses of Pfizer. First dose, sore shoulder that was it. After second one got achy that night and woke up next day with a headache. Slept a lot of the day and woke back up about 4pm and felt fine. Tits had Pfizer and had same course. Nothing the first dose, but she was sore /achy hours after the second dose then it went away hours later. 

My oldest had Covid in September. After her first dose of Pfizer she was sick for a day as well. But after her second dose she was fine. Compete opposite of our experience . Who the hell knows. Just still laughing at the Ruhtards who refuse to get it 😂.

my wife and I got the Pfizer too...I got both shots and no reactions...my wife is waiting to get the second shot...we're hearing the Moderma vaccine is tougher??...who knows?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Troll said:

 

 

 

 

Quick question....forget vax/anti-vax personal preferences for a second....

Do any of you guys have life insurance ?

Have any of you read your actual policy ???

Do any of you realize that most all policies have some well reasoned restrictions on taking anything for your health, that is non-FDA approved ????

You may have just kissed any payout  on that 40 years worth of premiums goodby 🤷‍♂️ 

Not saying that they wouldn't be "nice" or anything and pay it anyway....👌

but legally let's just say...

Now they don't have to

🤷‍♂️

 

PS: No worries, they will just tell you to go after the immune manufacturer instead....(and you should be fine with that). 🙄

BTW: Seriously not trying to be a dick here, but if your policies are no longer any good...You may want to ask your agent if you should be continuing to pay premiums on it. 🤔  I'd get it in writing, maybe even first, before I got the shot ???

Either way, I'm very glad all of you have had no real side effects and are healthy, that is actually what is most important, and worth more than money....

 

 

 

Damn good point. Johnson and Johnson is the only one that I know of that is FDA approved???

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Johnson and Johnson is the only one that I know of that is FDA approved???

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-takes-additional-action-fight-against-covid-19-issuing-emergency-use-authorization-second-covid#:~:text=The FDA has determined that,preventing COVID-19.

https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine

Would an emergency approval by the FDA be sufficient to be within the guidelines of an insurance policy? 

Interestingly, this is the second time I've been informed of this since last night... my pool tech and @Troll

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll get the Johnson and Johnson since I get a flu shot every other year. My wife will not take any type of flu shot especially a covid vaccine. Says we should not fuck around with our RNA. Who knows what type of Birth Defects it may cause in our future children?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-takes-additional-action-fight-against-covid-19-issuing-emergency-use-authorization-second-covid#:~:text=The FDA has determined that,preventing COVID-19.

Would an emergency approval by the FDA be sufficient to be within the guidelines of an insurance policy? 

Interestingly, this is the second time I've been informed of this since last night... my pool tech and @Troll

Good question. There could be a future law case on this very topic...

Link to post
Share on other sites

After a quick read.

points of interest are.

The FDA has determined that the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine has met the statutory criteria for issuance of an EUA.

 potential benefits clearly outweigh its known and potential risks, and although not an FDA approval

Here will be the argument IMHO.

The issuance of an EUA is different than an FDA approval (licensure) of a vaccine, in that a vaccine available under an EUA is not approved.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...