11 Year Old Taj Farrant from Australia is AMAZING.....Kid has it, zulu1128.

RedZone

38 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

This made my day. Thanks for posting this.  3 years huh? Kid is good.  Happy for him.  

These haters posting on this thread are damn stupid.  No wonder why nobody responds to that idiot troll...  except imagoodboy.  Worthless.  

If Taj Farrant was from nj there would be 25 threads on the kid.

..imagoodboynow (what a fucked up name anyways) posted a thread this morning about some 12/13 year old future 5* football stud from nj.......Class of 2025. 

Doesn't matter...both those guys are what nj is all about and they both can kiss my ass with their stupidity.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, RedZone said:

If Taj Farrant was from nj there would be 25 threads on the kid.

..imagoodboynow (what a fucked up name anyways) posted a thread this morning about some 12/13 year old future 5* football stud from nj.......Class of 2025. 

Doesn't matter...both those guys are what nj is all about and they both can kiss my ass with their stupidity.

I mentioned the football player once u been talking about this 9 year old for 18 hours straight. Especially with ur checkered background, I can trust you as far as I can throw u 

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I mentioned the football player once u been talking about this 9 year old for 18 hours straight. Especially with ur checkered background, I can trust you as far as I can throw u 

BRO (right), you've been a total fuck up since you starting posting 500 messages a day here...that's why you have the worst fucking "name" than anyone on here besides "troll", another nj POS.

Get the fuck out of here.

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

BRO (right), you've been a total fuck up since you starting posting 500 messages a day here...that's why you have the worst fucking "name" than anyone on here besides "troll", another nj POS.

Get the fuck out of here.

Better yet...go polish drummer61's "johnson".

He's starving for attention like you.

8 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

His new drummer

Indeed.......that's good stuff! 

Young talents are not just about sports....kids doing some amazing things.

10-year-old Nandi Bushell is quickly becoming a social media icon, and her hero, Nirvana and Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl, has even described her as the "best drummer in the world." ... She counts Lenny Kravitz among her friends, and he has said, for his part, that Nandi inspires him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Try posting in a controlled manner today and more like a man...

The guy that gushes umpteen posts

about a pre-teen

creaming in his pants about it

before anyone even responds ?

controlled ????

OK I'll take a guess...

who are you controlled by...

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

NOLA's Amanda Shaw was a child prodigy on the fiddle not so long ago. The fiddle is just not that cool of an instrument. BUT, Shaw is older now and worth about 2 million from what I read. Still looking for that big hit, I guess. That's the thing with music prodigies, can't play everyone else's songs all your life. 

Lakeside Mall in Metairie, LA

Pretty current.

1 hour ago, Troll said:

The guy that gushes umpteen posts

about a pre-teen

creaming in his pants about it

before anyone even responds ?

controlled ????

OK I'll take a guess...

who are you controlled by...

giphy.gif

Don’t bother , this cock sucker kept me arguing with him yesterday, wasted the whole god damn day away with this fool, 

not today, He wins , I ain’t got time for that dude today 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

not today, He wins , I ain’t got time for that dude today 

I always win and you will do what I tell you to do..

You are such an easy mark.

Remember who you are and your place here....which is following cool people around all day/

• Thumbs Down 1

52 minutes ago, RedZone said:

NOLA's Amanda Shaw was a child prodigy on the fiddle not so long ago. The fiddle is just not that cool of an instrument. BUT, Shaw is older now and worth about 2 million from what I read. Still looking for that big hit, I guess. That's the thing with music prodigies, can't play everyone else's songs all your life. 

Lakeside Mall in Metairie, LA

Pretty current.

Maybe I'm not giving Shaw her due...she did sign a major record deal at 16 and had some success with the Pretty Runs Out album.....I just don't follow her type of music.  

ALBUM: PRETTY RUNS OUT

NEW YORK (Billboard) - Teenage New Orleans fiddle prodigy and sometime Disney actress Amanda Shaw shows no interest in stodgy roots purism, and good for her. She covered the Ramones, the Clash and Hank Williams on her super-cute self-released 2004 album, “I’m Not a Bubble Gum Pop Princess,” and her nationally distributed debut is just as adventurous. She interprets Jack Johnson and Diane Warren, and tries out wobbly bilingual bayou R&B, go-go-beat brass-band playground chants, spiteful power-chord blues, pub-rocked teenybop new wave and borderline Goth hard rock. Her specialty, though, is more traditionally jiggy barn dances and Cajun two-steps, with a reeling forward motion all their own. And the sweet-16 roughness of her vocal twang could pass for Rachel Sweet in 1979.

Amanda Shaw got to play with Charlie Daniels back in the day. I'm sure it was a thrill for her. 

I just really hate that fiddle instrument truth be told. Hurts my ears and always has. Maybe if you listen to it every couple years it's not so bad. 

If I was Shaw's manager I'd ditch that fiddle and let the girl sing. Not a bad singer. I don't know why every song she does has to have a fiddle in it.

Anyways....