Jump to content

Record number of children being kept in cages by Biden


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teach us , we’re in competent 

Sure it does, Andy. Our preferred candidate had unemployment at historic lows.  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, concha said:

Law and order issue, that's it...ILLEGAL Invaders are breaking or laws....Spitting in the face of everybody that does the legal way....Why not drop flyers, in Mexico, warning them to STOP...DONT ENTER ILLEGALY or you will be shot...Why not....Problem solved.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Law and order issue, that's it...ILLEGAL Invaders are breaking or laws....Spitting in the face of everybody that does the legal way....Why not drop flyers, in Mexico, warning them to STOP...DONT ENTER ILLEGALY or you will be shot...Why not....Problem solved.....

 

Because we don't kill women and children. WTF is wrong with you?

Howsabout finishing the wall, having ICE and the Border Patrol enforce existing law, not encouraging people to come with freebies, and an end to sanctuaries that refuse to respect our laws and sovereignty.

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, concha said:

 

Because we don't kill women and children. WTF is wrong with you?

Howsabout finishing the wall, having ICE and the Border Patrol enforce existing law, not encouraging people to come with freebies, and an end to sanctuaries that refuse to respect our laws and sovereignty.

 

 

 

Anything that works....But remember that many have Covid or other problems, over 500,000 are in prisons, and with a warning ....".

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, concha said:

 

Because we don't kill women and children. WTF is wrong with you?

Howsabout finishing the wall, having ICE and the Border Patrol enforce existing law, not encouraging people to come with freebies, and an end to sanctuaries that refuse to respect our laws and sovereignty.

 

 

 

ILLEGALS vote  Democrat which are the policies that led them to leave their dumps to begin with....Their killing US SLOWLY....WTF...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

concha getting his information, again, from the Daily Mail who also claimed that the Biden Administration had underestimated the difficulty of administering 1 million vaccine doses a day.

doses.jpg.732d8a6863555577b8f52d0b187f7ab0.jpg

🤡

 

That's fascinating Andy.

A weak-ass attempt at jazz hands distraction also. 

Is the information on the current border fiasco incorrect?

Just wondering why you wouldn't post something relevant to the actual topic addressed in this thread.

🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

America can’t even take care of its own poor and homeless, what makes u think we can take care of other countries???? 
 

 

Did you see in Washington they have federally funded orphanage homes and the homes are run by bigger companies and those companies are getting more assistance if they house illegal alien children. So the state of Washington is turning away local homeless Washington youth so they can house the illegals for more money. It’s sickening. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, concha said:

Is the information on the current border fiasco incorrect?

I don't know.  I don't read British tabloids.

But I assume whatever state the migrants are in is the exact same state that existed on January 19th.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Did you see in Washington they have federally funded orphanage homes and the homes are run by bigger companies and those companies are getting more assistance if they house illegal alien children. So the state of Washington is turning away local homeless Washington youth so they can house the illegals for more money. It’s sickening. 

You're just the caricature of a bigoted namesake... a guinea, a loud, obnoxious dumbass bird.

Congratulations with the demagogue Trumpy effuent.

bgw

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

America can’t even take care of its own poor and homeless, what makes u think we can take care of other countries???? 

But your preferred political candidates are against taking care of our own poor and homeless.

So.....

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Atticus Finch said:

But you preferred political candidates are against taking care of our own poor and homeless.

So.....

As long as the Chicago gang violence killings stay up to buttress the racist capitalists' position.... yes.

Never mind Capone and ilk had a go at it during Prohibition.

bgw

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

As long as the Chicago gang violence killings stay up to buttress the racist capitalists' position.... yes.

Never mind Capone and ilk had a go at it during Prohibition.

bgw

People like Noleull813 and imaGoodBoyNow are too stupid to even know what their political arguments are supposed to be.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

But your preferred political candidates are against taking care of our own poor and homeless.

So.....

Where’s ur Girl AOC at??? How come she’s not having photo shoots outside Biden’s Kids in cages like she did for trump ??

A630BEB3-DD49-4EC8-8850-F57215479884.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...