Servite @ Folsom

imaGoodBoyNow

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

@HurricaneNick  Be afraid......Be VERY afraid.  The Monarch DB's are going to lose their scholies after T-Mac torches them

Tmac is going to get his against anybody. I wouldn’t say afraid is the right word I’d use though😉 I have no doubt the boys will get it done. We will see what you guys are really about when you line it up with the braves. Damien has no business being on the field with you guys tonight.

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Tmac is going to get his against anybody. I wouldn’t say afraid is the right word I’d use though😉 I have no doubt the boys will get it done. We will see what you guys are really about when you line it up with the braves. Damien has no business being on the field with you guys tonight.

Stache is going to double up on T-Mac.  Everyone knows that.  Should be a better game than the past couple - 5 years tho.  Kids are excited to be playing.  Thats the most important thing this spring

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 3/11/2021 at 8:40 PM, Slotback Right said:

Servite lost Maxx Silao, their best DL from last season . He is reportedly out for the season because of an automobile accident. I have no details, yet.

I am very pleased to report that the sportswriter who reported Maxx Silao out for the season...was full of shit. He started and has played the entire half (it's halftime now), and he has two sacks, and at least as many personal fouls called on him.

27-0 Servite at the half. Fifita has three TD passes (80 yds to TMAC, 69 yds to Burnett the TE, and about 35yds to Taylor the slotback). Fifita also has 1 TD rushing. I hope these guys don't play the 2nd half. Damien is not ready for prime time.

• Like 1

Just now, Slotback Right said:

I am very pleased to report that the sportswriter who reported Maxx Silao out for the season...was full of shit. He started and has played the entire half (it's halftime now), and he has two sacks, and at least as many personal fouls called on him.

27-0 Servite at the half. Fifita has three TD passes (80 yds to TMAC, 69 yds to Burnett the TE, and about 35yds to Taylor the slotback). Fifita also has 1 TD rushing. I hope these guys don't play the 2nd half. Damien is not ready for prime time.

Fifita looks a little rusty

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Stache is going to double up on T-Mac.  Everyone knows that.  Should be a better game than the past couple - 5 years tho.  Kids are excited to be playing.  Thats the most important thing this spring

We have somebody that can play on the island with Tmac, looking forward to that matchup a lot because both are the real deal. I’m more interested to see how we cover your TE. Looking forward to the game, I heard we’ll be the away team at the bowl 😂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

Sorry to to inform you both announcers had it wrong.. It wasn't Maxx, it was Tobiah Centers at DE.  plus that #8 was 6-2 225 .. and Maxx goes about 260.. I was told Maxx was done for the season. 

2 minutes ago, covercorner said:

Sorry to to inform you both announcers had it wrong.. It wasn't Maxx, it was Tobiah Centers at DE.  plus that #8 was 6-2 225 .. and Maxx goes about 260.. I was told Maxx was done for the season. 

Are you sure? Someone did say that on the chat line, but then said he was just kidding...that it was Silao. I guess well see eventually, but whoever it was, he was a wrecking machine in there.