Bishop Gorman vs Miami Central rematch

Nolebull813

47 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Has Gorman managed to bring in a good recruiting class? A down Gorman won't fare well in Miami. Perhaps they're hoping to use the allure of the trip to Miami to reel in some big fish.

Central is down as well. Should be a good match.

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Does this mean I’m unblocked 😂

Dear member,

We at PrepGridiron appreciate your enthusiasm, albeit misguided at times.  Our sub committee on membership jail time has unanimously approved your appeal. 

Once you have paid your temporary membership fees plus a  donation to the commissioner fund, you will be able to post JPEG and GIF on this forum.

But remember....in the words of Evel Kneivel..."Don't push your luck".

-The Comish

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, RedZone said:

Looks like someone is planning on sucking some Miami Central cock if they beat a has-been.

SUCK IT, nolebob813~

Anyways, I used to think the way to deal with roguish bastards on the internet was to talk like them in their own language......one they relate too.

I don't think that's the way to go.....just makes me looks like a roguish bastard. So, long story short.....no more roguish talk/stuff from me NO matter what lie or out of context bullshit is posted.

Good day!

18 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

this is coming together to be a really great event.  Add only one more game of about the same caliber as the other two and BANG you have an excellent OOS v FL event to kick off the season.  How about Lakeland or Apopka vs Warner Robins or Buford???  

12 hours ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

We at PrepGridiron appreciate your enthusiasm, albeit misguided at times.  Our sub committee on membership jail time has unanimously approved your appeal. 

Once you have paid your temporary membership fees plus a  donation to the commissioner fund, you will be able to post JPEG and GIF on this forum.

But remember....in the words of Evel Kneivel..."Don't push your luck".

-The Comish

Do you appreciate RZ language ?? Hippo...

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

I think if Miami Central gets their 7-12 transfers this off-season it won't be close.....

Right now Miami Central has a little talent, but NOT stacked by any means.

Well a lot of the Miami schools get transfers in the off-season, then again with the state allowing it and having like 20 schools within a 10 mile radius it certainly makes it easy 

Though I have noticed in the past that players move to Central and get a bump in their ranking

But does 24/7 officially rate players before their Junior season? 

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

It's South Florida man, there is no shortage of kids that can play.  I really have zero idea who they have coming up, just that it would be hard to believe they couldn't hang with BG.  

I was replying to the post that said Gorman wouldn't do well. I said think it would be a good match considering Gorman has been down and Central graduating a lot of seniors.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Okay third game locked in for this event will be Godby FL vs Life Christian Academy VA (also known as the Real LCA) 

Game 1 Aug 21st Godby vs LCA

Game 2 Aug 28th Brookwood GA vs AHP 

Game 3 Sept 4th Bishop Gorman vs Miami Central 

LCA replaced Mallard Creek, who was Godby's original opponent. Working on getting this entire event streamed globally. #PGL 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

LCA replaced Mallard Creek, who was Godby's original opponent. Working on getting this entire event streamed globally. #PGL 

I think the event needs one more opponent for Naples and it will be done. 

Godby stinks. Not sure why they chose them. I guess this late in the game you gotta take what you can get 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1