Bishop Gorman vs Miami Central rematch

Nolebull813

16 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

And get spammed or a virus?  Pass.  I thought when you said "channel" that you meant like a real channel you can watch on tv or at least on Prime or something reliable. 

Here are some recent reviews. 

From the United States

2.0 out of 5 starsVerified Purchase
Avoid unless you are stuck with no other choice
Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2019
Customer service is non-existent. Their website doesn't even have a login page to manage my subscription, just a "Join now" link. I experience Flosports as a company that's 100% focused on gaining subscriptions and, as a subscriber, I find the user experience mediocre at best. I just tried to find a way to login to my account and they appear to have worked very hard to make it difficult to cancel or even just change a subscription. How could a company in 2019 have developed a subscription service with no login page to manage that subscription???
16 people found this helpful
1.0 out of 5 starsVerified Purchase
Thieves!!!
Reviewed in the United States on October 1, 2020
Needed to see my neighbors son drag race in Indianapolis, flosports would run then start buffering and finally freeze. After that you had to re-launch the app to make it work. Fortunately, I saw what I needed to see hence the two star rating. I will not pay $12.50 a month...See more
6 people found this helpful
Don't Subscribe
Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2019
Absolutely failed to meet expectations. The game we tried to watch which was the reason for subscription was a total blur. Could not read the score, time clock, downs, etc. The CAA blocked ESPN Plus so only way to watch game for us was Flo sports. ESPN plus... See more
9 people found this helpful
misleading prices
Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2019
I do feel the available sports programs seem to be decent. Personally, I feel misled by the pricing as I chose the $12.50/month plan that was one of the choices. I was only purchasing a membership for a particular game that was being shown on Flosports just this one... See more
8 people found this helpful
Blurry picture, buffering problems, getting booted, long lulls between track events
Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2021
I just now stopped watching the live broadcast of the West Coast Relays because the picture was so blurry the results didn't even look like they were in English. At the same time, a track meet I'm much less interested in is streaming perfectly on FloSports on a different... See more

Lack of non-full-year subscription option is very disappointing. Did not order.
Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2020
No option for monthly or partial-year subscription. $150 for the full year was nowhere near the value for money. Would be willing to pay a monthly multiple to get month-to-month pricing instead of having to pay for a full year. "Cancel anytime" seems to indicate you pay... See more
2 people found this helpful

• Haha 6

27 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

From the United States

Customer service is non-existent. Their website doesn't even have a login page to manage my subscription, just a "Join now" link. I experience Flosports as a company that's 100% focused on gaining subscriptions and, as a subscriber, I find the user experience mediocre at best. I just tried to find a way to login to my account and they appear to have worked very hard to make it difficult to cancel or even just change a subscription. How could a company in 2019 have developed a subscription service with no login page to manage that subscription???
Thieves!!!
Needed to see my neighbors son drag race in Indianapolis, flosports would run then start buffering and finally freeze. After that you had to re-launch the app to make it work. Fortunately, I saw what I needed to see hence the two star rating. I will not pay $12.50 a month...See more
Don't Subscribe
Absolutely failed to meet expectations. The game we tried to watch which was the reason for subscription was a total blur. Could not read the score, time clock, downs, etc. The CAA blocked ESPN Plus so only way to watch game for us was Flo sports. ESPN plus... See more
misleading prices
I do feel the available sports programs seem to be decent. Personally, I feel misled by the pricing as I chose the $12.50/month plan that was one of the choices. I was only purchasing a membership for a particular game that was being shown on Flosports just this one... See more
Blurry picture, buffering problems, getting booted, long lulls between track events
I just now stopped watching the live broadcast of the West Coast Relays because the picture was so blurry the results didn't even look like they were in English. At the same time, a track meet I'm much less interested in is streaming perfectly on FloSports on a different... See more

No option for monthly or partial-year subscription. $150 for the full year was nowhere near the value for money. Would be willing to pay a monthly multiple to get month-to-month pricing instead of having to pay for a full year. "Cancel anytime" seems to indicate you pay... See more

Like I said.  PASS!!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

So Miami Central has SJB and BG on the schedule. I feel like they'd win the MNC or a piece of the MNC if they run the table. 

I would think so.... The issue will be is SJB has to Beat MD which isn’t happening this year.... MD’s defense is going to be the best in the country....

Since all the Big Time Teams seem to be ducking MD, that tells you who the #1 team in the Country is....

Hell, Based on the way SJB Has ducked IMG and SFA, they wouldn’t even schedule MD if they weren’t in the same league and playoff bracket....

• Thanks 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Cossacks said:

From the United States

Thieves!!!
Don't Subscribe
misleading prices

That was before PGL got involved. And none of those reviews involved hsfb games. Flo’s HSFB Channel will be bigger and better than it’s widely popular FloWrestling Channel in no time! The best is yet to come! 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

The Bishop is a shell of their former selves.  Like when they eeked out wins over Servite and STA.

Lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣 let's just say the old band is back together besides the 2 head coaches and 18-20 teams was terrible NOT THIS TEAM LOOK UP their D1 players and this June 3 transfers so far it's not over 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Antt said:

Lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣 let's just say the old band is back together besides the 2 head coaches and 18-20 teams was terrible NOT THIS TEAM LOOK UP their D1 players and this June 3 transfers so far it's not over 

I hope you are right.  Nothing I'd like to see more than Fla to keep #trendingdown

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Antt said:

The Bishop Being “The Bishop” again would be so Awesome for HSFB on the National Level!!!... Pulling for you guys!!!... 🍻

• Like 1

On 6/7/2021 at 4:37 PM, FootballGuy said:

So Miami Central has SJB and BG on the schedule. I feel like they'd win the MNC or a piece of the MNC if they run the table. 

Well, hypothetically, of course.  No way in hell they're coming anywhere close to beating SJB, though.

• Thanks 1

@Las Vegas_JC is racking up the miles on the U-haul!! Unfortunately, no frequent flyer miles this time. #Hawaii 
Went all the way to Pittsburgh & Mountain View CA to get these guys! Only 8 hours away, not crossing the Pacific Ocean this time! #onlyrelevantwithCAtalent

https://247sports.com/player/will-stallings-46113579/ 

https://247sports.com/Player/Jonah-Leaea-46110140/high-school-258288/

SO true! 👏👏👏

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

@Las Vegas_JC is racking up the miles on the U-haul!! Unfortunately, no frequent flyer miles this time. #Hawaii 
Went all the way to Pittsburgh & Mountain View CA to get these guys! Only 8 hours away, not crossing the Pacific Ocean this time! #onlyrelevantwithCAtalent

https://247sports.com/player/will-stallings-46113579/ 

https://247sports.com/Player/Jonah-Leaea-46110140/high-school-258288/

SO true! 👏👏👏

It must suck that you live in a state that’s trending down. Elon Musk just moved out of California along with several other high profile companies and celebrities. 

B407DC44-2A6E-46C3-AED9-5E889482E224.png

53896B9A-1636-434D-85CD-568CC2EB7FDB.png

9118E560-C826-4B3C-8A63-18298CE4201F.png

16 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Idk... Miami Central has had some success against private schools (DBP, Gorman, Aquinas), so don't count them out. 

This could be a great  game or a disaster.....I hope MC plays like they did against DBP...Sadly, they don't have Dalvin and Joe...

• Like 1