Colquitt's Varsity Football Staff

Rufus69

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Hey '67"...

Do you think anyone has actually read the GHSA Bylaws/Rules & Regulations White Book?

Especially Section 1.70 (which includes 1.71, 1.72 and 1.73)

Did you know that not paying attention to that particular Section could cost a player a year of eligibility?  Not to mention a fine and/or other appropriate punishment for the guilty school.

It does make one wonder....

Rufus>>

16 minutes ago, 67packer said:

And that is how some get in trouble with the man. A little due diligence goes a long way.

So having read those sections myself, are we to surmise the Sanders' offering several kids car pooling and such was undue influence?  

Interesting that section of the bylaws. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So having read those sections myself, are we to surmise the Sanders' offering several kids car pooling and such was undue influence?  

Very interesting indeed.

There are those who will tell you...it hurts the "children"...LOL.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It would be easy to see that as undue influence. Housing them in their home could be as well.

But certainly being a kids camp instructor, 7v7 coach, while being a position coach at a school where that's a position of need would be undue influence. Giving back to the kids should have no correlation to receiving back from the kids.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, 67packer said:

It would be easy to see that as undue influence. Housing them in their home could be as well.

But certainly being a kids camp instructor, 7v7 coach, while being a position coach at a school where that's a position of need would be undue influence. Giving back to the kids should have no correlation to receiving back from the kids.

I wonder how difficult it would be to get the GHSA to act on something like that. They really never seem to have much of an appetite for being proactive. I'd guess it'd take a lawyer and some arguing to get them to do much really as it pertained to that stuff.

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I wonder how difficult it would be to get the GHSA to act on something like that. They really never seem to have much of an appetite for being proactive. I'd guess it'd take a lawyer and some arguing to get them to do much really as it pertained to that stuff.

My contact from the GHSA texted me early this morning...and it appears there WILL be an investigation regarding the "alleged" illegal bait...being used by Kling to catch them Hawgs he's been posting on Facebook...(Smile).

That feller has to be doing something "crooked"...and I wanna know WHAT?

He's been posting pics of some BIG ASS fish and it don't appear to be the same one in them FB photos.

I knew who to call....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, 67packer said:

No, sorry.

"67"...at first glance I thought that it could be Ms. Violet (back in the day) posed next to my 1957 Bel Air of the same color as the one in your pic.  But after closer perusal...I realized my babe was a hardtop...(Smile).

Ms. Violet used to say that I loved that car more than her.  Not true.  I definitely loved her more than the car cause I sold it for a financial uplifting so we could buy our first house.  I will say...unrecorded....it was a close comparison...LOL.

Rufus>>

37 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

"67"...at first glance I thought that it could be Ms. Violet (back in the day) posed next to my 1957 Bel Air of the same color as the one in your pic.  But after closer perusal...I realized my babe was a hardtop...(Smile).

Ms. Violet used to say that I loved that car more than her.  Not true.  I definitely loved her more than the car cause I sold it for a financial uplifting so we could buy our first house.  I will say...unrecorded....it was a close comparison...LOL.

Rufus>>

Great early decision. You still have Ms Violet and she has a car. I’ve also noticed she lets you ride in it with her at times. Life is good Rufus. Maybe not 60’s good but who remembers? :)

12 minutes ago, 67packer said:

Great early decision. You still have Ms Violet and she has a car. I’ve also noticed she lets you ride in it with her at times. Life is good Rufus. Maybe not 60’s good but who remembers? :)

LOL...she does let me ride in her "Rocketship".

We bought a Honda Accord Coupe - V6 with the special engine a couple years back.  We bought it cause you know...we REALLY needed all that power....(Smile).  I just tell people...it WILL go from 0-60 faster than I ever need it to go...LOL.  It's even got them Lamborghini paddle shifters if and when I wanna go to the manual transmission.  Oh yeah...EXACTLY what we needed !!!!!

And sir...you are so right.  LIFE IS GOOD !!!!!

I remember Sunday night I had a shrimp salad for supper.  Before that....I'd be guessing....

Rufus>>