*BOMBSHELL* Video shows President Trump is tied to Trump jr. Russia Email controversy

TheRealCAJ

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Meanwhile....

Only a fool would cover his eyes and NOT see what's going on with Russia and the Oranges....don't be scared. Own it.

Everything I said 8 months ago about Russia in our election is becoming a very sad reality.

It's bringing us all down and we will eventually all fall hard.

14 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Only a fool would cover his eyes and NOT see what's going on with Russia and the Oranges....don't be scared. Own it.

Everything I said 8 months ago about Russia in our election is becoming a very sad reality.

It's bringing us all down and we will eventually all fall hard.

Another georgie boy with dumb stupid predictions hoping our prez fails. Well good then we'll have a real Conservative in Pence to run roughshod over you left wing communist loonies. Pick your poison losers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Meanwhile....

The DOW hit ANOTHER all-time high today closing at 21,532 (+123). 

More proof that sane, rational Americans could give two shits about another MSM Russia witch hunt.  

Glad you are "winning" with the market. 

Quietly, Democrats were over-achieving in the special elections and we are starting to see the grassroots tide welling in where Democrats are flipping red seats in state legislatures in red states like Oklahoma. Oklahoma house district 75 and senate district 44 which were both Trump wins with 65% have now went blue with 52% and 55% of the vote. This is proving that the change toward democrats we saw in the special elections wasn't some fluke because it tracks about the same improvement rate. 

The tides are turning. 

People that I know supported Trump are calling him a dumb ass now also, which is very surprising to me. There is more to running the country than the markets as well. Although, again, I'm glad you are winning there. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheRealCAJ said:

At least he has an American wife that can speak english on her bad days and no big money ties/connections to Russia........

He can't possibly be any worse than Bush..

That true anti American big bad male bully is coming out. So now you are picking on trumps wife? You are without a doubt the lowest form of scum. You are pathetically racist and  have some real mental issues. There is no way a person like you can be a dad. No f'ing way. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

That true anti American big bad male bully is coming out. So now you are picking on trumps wife? 

You mean his 3rd sex kitten? Hardly a wife, probably couldn't fry chicken or make a bed.

I bet she can mess a damn bed up though! Orange hair all over the bedroom. xD

"Give it to me, Orange, give it to me, big rich daddy, make Melania feel like Americam woman"

You and your breed are truly pathetic, james.......defend Orange's imported sex kitten and close your eyes to Russia fucking America up and making us look like the dumbest nation in the world..

38 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There is more to running the country than the markets as well.

These clowns measure the Presidency of the greatest free nation in the world with a fucking measuring stick.

"Well,, we gained 1/64 of an inch of this and that". xD

How sad is that? WTF is wrong with them, Hawg?

59 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

These clowns measure the Presidency of the greatest free nation in the world with a fucking measuring stick.

"Well,, we gained 1/64 of an inch of this and that". xD

How sad is that? WTF is wrong with them, Hawg?

Probably the biggest problem with the democrats, if you are any example, is the maturity you show in a lot of your posts. I hope I never have to live with someone that is so bent in the mind as you are.

• Like 1

Yawn to this topic. What should be investigated is the fake Trump dossier fabricated and paid for by the Democrats after getting false info from the Kremlin. These idiots were citing it as fact in Congress (Harry Reid, the insufferable fool himself used it).

14 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

. I hope I never have to live with someone that is so bent in the mind as you are.

Trust me, you won't. I guess that crushes my ego. 9_9

Here's the reality of the situation.

We have an American gangster sleeping with the Russians and sleeping with a Slovenian adult sex toy leading the free world.

......and, no one gives a shit.

Yet, these same people have all the freakin answers to the worlds problems because they are fucking Republicans.

Strange, strange, very strange cult we have in 2017.

12 minutes ago, 181pl said:

Yawn to this topic. What should be investigated is the fake Trump dossier fabricated and paid for by the Democrats after getting false info from the Kremlin. These idiots were citing it as fact in Congress (Harry Reid, the insufferable fool himself used it).

At the end of the day this is all media-driven.  And the most powerful/influential media sources are Democratic Party boot-lickers.

You hear nothing about Hillary Clinton and campaign's Russia connections. You hear nothing about the actual collusion between the Clinton campaign and the Ukraine.

Nothing.

The Media Research Center (admittedly a conservative group) has analyzed coverage of Trump by the traditional alphabet soup media. There is coverage of little else than Trump and that coverage is overwhelmingly negative. A Harvard study backs this up.

No negative coverage of Hillary and the Dems.

24/7 attack coverage of Trump and Republicans.

I laugh my ass off when leftists whine about the press being criticized. They aren't "press". They are a DNC propaganda arm. Fuck'em.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

Another georgie boy with dumb stupid predictions hoping our prez fails. Well good then we'll have a real Conservative in Pence to run roughshod over you left wing communist loonies. Pick your poison losers. 

I would feel a great deal more comfortable about the future and security of America with Pence as President.  Although I disagree with some of his positions I would sincerely feel that he is acting in the best interests of our country.

• Like 2