Is AHP the most talented South Florida team this year?

RedZone

6 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

I imagine plenty of times.

And if Anthony Hankerson isn't in the top 50 then having top 50 players is meaningless.

This is an entertaining watch but a much more entertaining listen...  towards the end you can see Hankerson's blocking skills as well.   If I'm not mistaken, Hankerson played at RB & LB vs. DLS.  

This guy should do all the top recruit reviews.   

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

That's more like the size of the recruit I watched vs STA.  

Could be a Fletcher vs Anderson battle when AHP wars with Edna Karr in NOLA.

Edna Karr has one of the most exciting players in the nation in 4* Aaron "Flash" Anderson.....Karr lines him up at RB/Slot/WR and he returns kicks. ...has a 4.39 forty and 10.7 100 meters on his resume. Bench's over 300 lbs at 5-10 187 lbs.

Edna Karr sent 14 to the next level this past year, but still has a little juice. Out of all the NOLA "publics" Karr probably reloads the quickest from within.

Aaron Anderson

bandicam 2021-03-22 13-07-24-751.jpg

Just now, RedZone said:

This can be easily be proven false if it was a big deal to me.

No, it can't.

STA had had six 5-stars in the Rivals era. AHP has had five.

AHP was completely irrelevant for the entire first half of the Rivals era and yet they have only one less 5-star.

Mater Dei has seven despite also being largely irrelevant for the first decade.

STA has had tons of 2-stars, 3-stars and lower 4-stars.

Perceptions like this are perpetuated by lazy people don't actually know what they're talking about.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Perceptions like this are perpetuated by lazy people don't actually know what they're talking about.

You don't send almost 40 players to the NFL from a roster of 2*s, 3*s and depth players.

Sell that to one of the kids here....

STA currently has no 4*s and NO top players in Florida per the recruiting sites. It looks odd to me and everyone else. You say it's happened plenty of times, but can't a name a year.

Let it go...

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

You don't send almost 40 players to the NFL from a roster of 2*s, 3*s and depth players.

STA currently has no 4*s and NO top players in Florida per the recruiting sites. It looks odd to me and everyone else. You say it's happened plenty of times, but can't a name a year.

Let it go...

Is STA allowed to have a down year 😂. Good grief dude, u complain when they get 5 star recruits now ur complaining they don’t have 5 star Recruits 

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

STA has sent ELEVEN 3-stars and TWO 2-star players to the NFL since 2002.

Like you said, it would be easy to look up but you'd prove yourself wrong and are too lazy to do it anyway.

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Is STA allowed to have a down year 😂. Good grief dude, u complain when they get 5 star recruits now ur complaining they don’t have 5 star Recruits 

YOU are an idiot.....

It was an observation, crackhead. I couldn't care less, but when something looks funny, it's funny.

Clear?

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

STA has sent ELEVEN 3-stars and TWO 2-star players to the NFL since 2002.

Like you said, it would be easy to look up but you'd prove yourself wrong and are too lazy to do it anyway.

SO, 27 4 and 5*s...Maybe I will check your work, maybe I won't. No need to really. I guess 27 is a perception.

..27 would be right behind DeMatha who has produced 28 NFL players.

19 hours ago, RedZone said:

STA doesn't have one player ranked in the Top 50 in Florida in the 2022 class. That ever happen before?

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Let it go...

First year I looked at was 2008.

Zero players in the top 50.

They won state that year and started their school-record 37 game win streak.

https://n.rivals.com/state_rankings/2008/florida

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

STA has only had 29 NFL players in the Rivals era.

The next fact that you post will be the first.

Keep going.

I think you proved my point for me. I should thank you.

I said you don't get almost 40 NFL players from a roster of 2*, 3* and depth players....AND, according to Finch you get 13 which sounds about right......many schools with 13 NFL players.