Mass shooting in Boulder Colorado

Ga96

On 3/25/2021 at 9:57 AM, RedZone said:

No. What's funny is I'm currently NOT in any racial threads and haven't been in one in several years, that I remember. Feel free to search and prove me wrong.

PPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttt........................

YOU DO REALIZE that you are ACTUALLY  posting this in a GA96 race bait thread .....

You know...one that's ALL ABOUT racial prejudices

and incorrect racial judgements   🤣🤣🤣

PS: why does your own stupidity keep giving you away ???

On 3/25/2021 at 10:02 AM, RedZone said:

PS: while you are searching for me....

giphy.gif

On 3/25/2021 at 11:16 AM, RedZone said:

What's clear is I'm a useless shit posting freak and I'm proud about that fact.

Hope that helps.

FIFY 👍

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

Oh btw.....

PPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttt........................

YOU DO REALIZE that you are ACTUALLY  posting this in a GA96 race bait thread .....

You know...one that's ALL ABOUT racial prejudices

and incorrect racial judgements   🤣🤣🤣

PS: why does your own stupidity keep giving you away ???

giphy.gif

FIFY 👍

You really are a king idiot.....I have NO control what you people turn these threads into every single freakin time....4 pages of BS and I have 5 or 6 posts that deal directly with "people", not race.

GTF out of here with your goofy flapping ass.

Sheesh.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You really are a king idiot.....I have NO control what you people turn these threads into every single freakin time....4 pages of BS and I have 5 or 6 posts that deal directly with "people", not race.

Sheesh.

Lol 😂 😝 I can’t lmao 

ur first post In thread 

On 3/23/2021 at 12:12 AM, RedZone said:

....immigration is the only real problem this country has. Everything else is cool!

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol 😂 😝 I can’t lmao 

ur first post In thread 

That's correct...a sarcastic offering about "gun control" in this country in a mass shooting thread, imagine that?...TRY to in that crackhead brain of yours.

What is it with most of you nj people?.....dumb as bricks!

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

That's correct...a sarcastic offering about "gun control" in this country in a mass shooting thread, imagine that?...TRY to in that crackhead brain of yours.

What is it with most of you nj people?.....dumb as bricks!

Ur the reason these threads  turn out like this, refer to your first post in the thread

are we clear?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

No. What's funny is I'm currently NOT in any racial threads and haven't been in one in several years, that I remember. Feel free to search and prove me wrong. 

Nah, you comment on pretty much every one, including this one lol. Not sure why you'd lie like that about the very thread in which you're posting, boob. 🤷‍♂️

Oh, just for the record. I don't really care what you find funny

Obviously lol. 

because you are a bit odd. 

You still my boy, though.

It's also pretty hilarious that the weirdo who spent years posing pics of half naked teenage boys while calling people "dumb n****r" can find anyone odd. 

Carry on. 

🤣

...let's summarize the last 2 days of the Mass shooting in Boulder Colorado thread.

1-bormio claims he saw 3 black people in Ashland, Oregon and seemed offended because there was some BLM stuff in a couple of the stores there. He used the number "3" a lot

2-cryin' "Chicago" chuck is now sick of racism and posted a big black girl beating an Asian woman up.

We can now move back to "immigration" and the killing of illegal invaders and especially the illegal invaders with Covid-19.

On 3/25/2021 at 12:31 PM, RedZone said:

...let's summarize the last 2 days of the Mass shooting in Boulder Colorado thread.

1-bormio claims he saw 3 black people in Ashland, Oregon and seemed offended because there was some BLM stuff in a couple of the stores there. He used the number "3" a lot

2-cryin' "Chicago" chuck is now sick of racism and posted a big black girl beating an Asian woman up.

We can now move back to "immigration" and the killing of illegal invaders and especially the illegal invaders with Covid-19.

Are you NOW trying to claim,

that you are obsessively posting

in some kind of racist thread 🤔

flipping remarkable !!! 🤣🤣🤣

On 3/25/2021 at 11:45 AM, RedZone said:

Sheesh.

PSSSSSssssT.....a Mass shooting by GA96 race bait thread,

does not need any of your "help"....

to turn anything 🤓

Hope this helps 👍

oh and BTW:

On 3/25/2021 at 12:17 PM, RedZone said:

STFU you very uneducated POS.

YES. Now we are clear! Very!

triggered.gif 512×680 pixels | Mario characters, Glitch gif, Character

🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, World Citizen said:

You are without a doubt the dumbest educated person.  Is this really over your head?  

smh

PSSSSSssssst....."Over your head" is like when educated people understand that the scenario involved,

illustrates how obviously inexperienced people can support things they know nothing about....

Where as you being an uneducated person,

Can Not understand.  🤣  

IE..used in a sentence:  Those store owners might just be a little bit in "over their head" by hanging signs they don't truely understand. 👌

Hope this helps 👍

• Like 1

On 3/22/2021 at 8:51 PM, Ga96 said:

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/03/22/us/boulder-colorado-shooting    Im tired of this shit. Gonna take a wild guess what kind of person the shooter is.

4 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Its really weird you are searching the news hoping for mass shootings to try to gloat about on a football message board.

Shows the kind of human you are. With that being said it isn't surprising of you and those of the ilk. Guess you didn't actually read what happened you just seen a news title and ran with it.

Got it 👍 

• Haha 1