Lowndes GA looking for a game

Nolebull813

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

From 2004-2016 Mater Dei was a 3-6 loss team most every season.

Roster raiding has no doubt benefited Mater Dei and some of these other teams...

Just the way it is....

Not so long ago Mater Dei was losing to Carson, San Clemente, and etc.

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/mater-dei-monarchs-(santa-ana,ca)/football-fall-11/schedule.htm

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Not so long ago Mater Dei was losing to Carson, San Clemente, and etc.

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/mater-dei-monarchs-(santa-ana,ca)/football-fall-11/schedule.htm

We lost 6 games one year in that span you posted. 🤣 That year was the worst year in MD football history. The next year we bounced back and won 11 games. Now go back and post all the 10+ win seasons since you have so much time on your hands! 

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

We lost 6 games one year in that span you posted. 🤣 That year was the worst year in MD football history. The next year we bounced back and won 11 games. Now go back and post all the 10+ win seasons since you have so much time on your hands! 

ThTs RedDick for ya lol 😂 hell make sure to go find the worst year they had and post it and act like they have that record all the time , 🤡 bozo 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Yep a dark time for the program. We only won 60 games within that time span and averaged 8.5 wins a year. No joke the worst era in our program. Makes me sick just thinking about it! 

In the last 17 years Mater Dei has only played 8 OOS games and 7 of those have been in the last 4-5 years.

Different days at Mater Dei, right?

NOBODY wants to play Lowndes.  That's how good they are !!!

I know Colquitt is scairt to frigging death about having to line up against them.

Jacurri is unstoppable.  Jacurri can't even be slowed down.

What chance do a bunch of poor, tiny. little undersized Hawgs have?

Word coming outa North Morven is...even Grayson is nervous about a potential matchup.

Oh Woe Is Everybody not named Lowndes.

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I know Colquitt is scairt to frigging death about having to line up against them.

Word coming outa North Morven is...even Grayson is nervous about a potential matchup.

Rufus>>

Didn't Colquitt beat lowndes by 30 points this past year? Maybe your weak attempt at sandbagging would have worked if lowndes had beaten Colquitt last year but nobody gonna buy it with last year result

On 3/24/2021 at 9:25 AM, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Lowndes lost 19 starters #fakenews 

96 has clammed up about his elite229 kids. Realized he said too much when he started popping off about lowends coaches running the squad. It’s attracted a lot of attention and was sent to the GHSA!

Tip o’ the cap 96! You may have screwed your school over because you counselor shut up’ I’m sure the lowends staff is happy the GHSA is gonna nwo digging around in their business. 😂 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

96 has clammed up about his elite229 kids. Realized he said too much when he started popping off about lowends coaches running the squad. It’s attracted a lot of attention and was sent to the GHSA!

Tip o’ the cap 96! You may have screwed your school over because you counselor shut up’ I’m sure the lowends staff is happy the GHSA is gonna nwo digging around in their business. 😂 

He's a fucking lun anyway, he wants to act like a big shot because a local high school is good enough to get nationally ranked while trashing other programs but he hasn't done a damn thing to contribute to it 

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

He's a fucking lun anyway, he wants to act like a big shot because a local high school is good enough to get nationally ranked while trashing other programs but he hasn't done a damn thing to contribute to it 

But not good enough to win state. Or even region this year. 

Like I said, when the GHSA reaches out to lowends and tells them why they’re investigating and where the info came from I can’t imagine they’ll be happy with coach96. 

To be fair I see this stuff happen all the time in the Florida metros with these 7v7 and travel teams recruiting kids during the summer to jump ship at high school

It's how our district rival went from 3 win seasons to winning playoff games, they are cheaters and the Jacksonville media covers it up because they want to push a narrative that they earned it with home grown talent 

But it's funny how lowndesloser96 bashes these metro teams yet have coaches on a travel team and when you point out that lowndes was getting transfers even across the border he will act like a bitch about it

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

But not good enough to win state. Or even region this year. 

Like I said, when the GHSA reaches out to lowends and tells them why they’re investigating and where the info came from I can’t imagine they’ll be happy with coach96. 

Well he is just a middle school coach so it's their own damn fault for giving the little guy any information

At Columbia they barely keep the other high school coaches in the loop, maybe if lowndes was more like us then this loon wouldn't have all the information to blab about