Servite vs SJB who you got?

jserralions

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Pretty good one.  Even tho Servite is only showing 25% of the playbook cuz they got Stache next week.

Your 2 Qb's look promising tho.  No picks so far.

Negro also playing things close to the vest with JSerra on the horizon.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You forgot #juggernaught

Good game.  Braves have a great program and hope they keep kicking butt on the National scale.

Fun game. NotTroyThomas has a heck of a team. I'll be rooting for the Friars to take down the big bad Monarchs.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dntn31 said:

Fun game. NotTroyThomas has a heck of a team. I'll be rooting for the Friars to take down the big bad Monarchs.

Wouldn’t it be sweeter for Braves fans to beat an undefeated MD team? I always like to see my team be the one to hand teams their first loss. That is what made the last 2 championships so satisfying for each respective winner.

1 hour ago, Bodysurf said:

Wouldn’t it be sweeter for Braves fans to beat an undefeated MD team? I always like to see my team be the one to hand teams their first loss. That is what made the last 2 championships so satisfying for each respective winner.

Will be extremely difficult for the TL to win a MNC going fwd without any daisy chain connections to IMG and or SFA. 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Will be extremely difficult for the TL to win a MNC going fwd without any daisy chain connections to IMG and or SFA. 

No. Will be extremely difficult IMG or SFA to win a MNC without the TL. IMG needed covid and a weak schedule to get one. Can’t make a bigger game than MD/SJB but of course you know that. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Not true. The 2 best teams are already playing each other. Throw in DLS we don’t need SFA. IMG is out of the equation anyway since it is not permitted to play them any more. The fact is SFA and the clown Biff need us way more than we need him. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Not true. The 2 best teams are already playing each other. Throw in DLS we don’t need SFA. IMG is out of the equation anyway since it is not permitted to play them any more. The fact is SFA and the clown Biff need us way more than we need him. 

I know everyone's schedule ahead of time. For 2021 no way MD or SJB are MNCs if IMG or SFA goes undefeated. Trust me on this, especially concerning MDs potential SOS. 

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I know everyone's schedule ahead of time. For 2021 no way MD or SJB are MNCs if IMG or SFA goes undefeated. Trust me on this, especially concerning MDs potential SOS. 

Remains to be seen. Playing Bosco twice, Servite, Cen10 plus D1 playoffs and DLS will be a good schedule. We are desperate for teams to play us. Gorman probably won’t play us any more. Hopefully we can at least line up a top Arizona team. I would love to play the very best from Texas, Ohio, Georgia, Florida, NJ, Utah, DC, etc. I know you keep pushing for MD to play SFA again but I just don’t see that happening.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Bosco twice DLS Cen10 and Servite would be 5 potentially top 25 wins but certainly 5 top 40 wins. You’re better than this. Throw in a W over mission Viejo and an OOS team and that resume is much more impressive than img’s was this year. 

• Like 1