Mater Dei 24 Servite 17 Refs 0 F

HurricaneNick

58 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Regardless of how things went during Lyndon B Johnson’s presidency, MD still owns the all time records against St. paul and Servite very comfortably and has more football championships than both schools combined 🏆 

Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan.......but who's counting  

14-0-1

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

*49-0. Got bad info from my guy at the game 🤣

No worries.  It’s all good and fun.  Hope the TL can we play some OOS powers in the fall.

Nothing better than watching the east coast guys eating some humble pie when the Stache wrecked their chosen behemoths IMG and SFA.  Lol. It was glorious 

5 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

No worries.  It’s all good and fun.  Hope the TL can we play some OOS powers in the fall.

Nothing better than watching the east coast guys eating some humble pie when the Stache wrecked their chosen behemoths IMG and SFA.  Lol. It was glorious 

I’m hopeful, think we get a few OOS games in. MD Bosco and Servite should all get significant OOS wins this fall. That is if the teams are scuuurrrrrddd to play the TL. Last season the #20 team from Georgia came out here and took home an L from the 4th place TL team. #Stacked 

9 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I’m hopeful, think we get a few OOS games in. MD Bosco and Servite should all get significant OOS wins this fall. That is if the teams are scuuurrrrrddd to play the TL. Last season the #20 team from Georgia came out here and took home an L from the 4th place TL team. #Stacked 

Lol I was at that game.  The Ga parents were talking that “Cali” would be soft, and once the 4 th qtr started the Ga boys would be better conditioned.   Then JSerra came from behind and scored in consecutive 4th qtr drives.   The Ga crowd (they finished  prior year #1 in Ga) was in disbelief. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Oh btw.  Servite JV hands MD JV their first defeat in 5 years.   And in a rout

Servite 37 - MD 7

First jv loss in 5 years is not true. We haven’t won the trinity in jv in a couple years. Effort was nice though 😂

Maybe it’s been 5 years since servite’s jv has beaten us? 

• HurricaneNick changed the title to Mater Dei 24 Servite 17 Refs 0 F