Tier 3. Loyola

Tier 4 Santa Margarita 

Tier 5 Cen 10

Tier 6. Folsom

I was about to ask where DLS fit in all of this. Thank you

What happened to Cen10??

#StopAsianHate

5 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Mater Dei stands absolutely no chance against Bosco. And it may not matter anyway if Santa Margarita pulls the upset.

Domani Jackson was totally embarrassed by TMac. He can't cover TMac without PI after PI. How many did he have, seven? That's about 10 PI penalties in the last two meetings. I think we have a new #1 in California. 

What a stupid post. You are a Servite alum so it explains itself. 

What a shit outing. Just embarrassing. I’d be a lot more pissed off if I didn’t just get a laugh from the Yorba Linda Servite parent$ talking about how much they hate Troy Thomas on the walk back to the car. Was not a fan of money’s play calling tonight, CJ, Kyron, and Josiah were consistently abusing the DB’s yet he kept putting Elijah in obvious passing down situations because he ran the ball on 1st & 2nd down. Granted, Elijah was actually pretty phenomenal on third down tonight converting several big ones. The calls did not go both ways tonight. Defense played pretty well despite getting hosed by the refs multiple times. 4 freshman got significant playing time tonight which is huge going forward, our left tackle and qb in the 4th quarter were both freshman. This game should never be this close. Prowlers and film are going to miserable for the boys tomorrow.  

8 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Good question 

Not counting teams that played this past fall.  Just Calif

Tier 1   Mater Dei, SJB

Tier 2. DLS, Servite 

Tier 3. Loyola

Tier 4 Santa Margarita 

Tier 5 Cen 10

Tier 6. Folsom

Cen10 lost to Norco today. They are down. Mission Viejo is better than Cen10 and Folsom.

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Servite couldn’t get the job done against a 15 year old freshman with their best team in recent history. A true poverty program. 

They’re going to put this one in the trophy case ***if they can get past SM***

5F366942-5992-4E0A-AA1C-39CF6F98548A.jpeg

SM already beat them this year

9 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

What a shit outing. Just embarrassing. I’d be a lot more pissed off if I didn’t just get a laugh from the Yorba Linda Servite parent$ talk about how much they hate Troy Thomas on the walk back to the car. Was not a fan of money’s play calling tonight, CJ, Kyron, and Josiah were consistently abusing the DB’s yet he kept put Elijah in obvious passing down situations because he ran the ball on 1st & 2nd down. Granted, Elijah was actually pretty phenomenal on third down tonight converting several big ones. The calls did not go both ways tonight. Defense played pretty well despite getting hosed by the refs multiple times. 4 freshman for significant playing time tonight which is huge going forward, our left tackle and qb in the 4th quarter were both freshman. This game should never be this close. Prowlers and film are going to miserable for the boys tomorrow.  

Eh....SJB played a worse game last year against Servite and won the whole dam thing

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Servite couldn’t get the job done against a 15 year old freshman with their best team in recent history. A true poverty program. 

They’re going to put this one in the trophy case ***if they can get past SM***

5F366942-5992-4E0A-AA1C-39CF6F98548A.jpeg

3rd as in the # of scores you lost the bet by?  I hope that you want to keep your “honor” stripe and will have your new assigned avatar in the morning

• Haha 1

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

3rd as in the # of scores you lost the bet by?  I hope that you want to keep your “honor” stripe and will have your new assigned avatar in the morning

Find the post we made the bet where I said I would change my avatar and I will absolutely do it. And there is no honor stripe, pride poise and courage baby. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Mater Dei stands absolutely no chance against Bosco. And it may not matter anyway if Santa Margarita pulls the upset.

Domani Jackson was totally embarrassed by TMac. He can't cover TMac without PI after PI. How many did he have, seven? That's about 10 PI penalties in the last two meetings. I think we have a new #1 in California. 

Those refs seem to be really friendly to the servants...like really friendly to them...the way only Servite alums can be friendly to other Servite alums...

24A52B41-FC1F-470A-A238-AD554BBBBADD.gif.0f69efb2b383076170fca0d991d0a98b.gif

34 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Fifita is actually garbage. Dude is not good, not accurate, and has miserable pocket presence. Couldn’t out duel a 15 year old that had 8 quarters of varsity football under his belt. 

Which one of the three stripes stands for trash talking high school kids as an adult?

• Haha 2

Just now, dntn31 said:

Which one of the three stripes stands for trash talking high school kids as an adult?

You’re absolutely right, as a good Catholic during this Easter season I should behave better. I will repent in mass tomorrow morning. Instead of garbage I should have used “could improve his game.” The rivalry is intense, if you could only hear what parents from both sides were saying tonight, you’d pray for all of em! See you on the 17th! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

Man I just found out Noah’s already 18. Did 8th grade twice. Am I still in the doghouse now that we know he’s an adult??

I feel like taking shots at "programs", "coaches" and "fans" is fine. But players, regardless of age, should be off limits. Gotta rise above and represent that "poise" part of being a Monarch and an ambassador of CIF and CA football on a national board.

• Like 1