Mater Dei 24 Servite 17 Refs 0 F

HurricaneNick

1 hour ago, jserralions said:

Servite is getting better but honestly I believe there will always be a ceiling with these strict military type discipline high school coaches. Jim Kanua former Air Force coach from OLU, Jim Hartigan/Pat Harlow from JSerra, Troy Thomas Servite because kids are kids. They like loud music, like to play, joke around but when its game times they show up. SJB is a perfect example of this and MD got so much better after they let in transfers

Considering Troy went 1-11 the season before going back to Servite...things can south on him real quick...

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Last week I stated that MD QB won’t see 100 yards again this year.   Everyone mocks me.

Result: held to under 100 vs Servite 

73BD968D-6AD5-466B-939C-D7A3F056AD40.png

No he wasn’t held to under 100. You know he’s rattled when he can’t post the correct stats of a 15 year old that out played his guy. 

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Stay tuned for the post when he puts up Fifitas numbers! Ok I’ll do it for him, 154 yards for the all world qb from Servite 🤣🤣🤣 you heard it right folks! 39 more yards than a freshman!! Credo!!

Not cool calling a kid out man you keep doing it. Dont like Servite either but come on lol

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

We gave Servite 205 free yards in penalties. After watching it on prepzone I’d say 75% of those penalties were actual penalties. Got to clean it up for sure, but there was no reason for that much laundry to be thrown on the field tonight. Tough to beat a really good team and the refs with a freshman QB but of course we got the job done Lol. Should’ve thrown the ball much more than we did, especially on first down. Hindsight is always 20/20. Our defense is the best it’s been in a while. I really don’t think anyone else holds Servite to 17 points while giving them 200+ free yards. Bosco is going to be a war. If we find more balance on offense and let the kid throw the ball down the field I love our chances. One thing for sure is that this team is going to be scary good in the fall. TL will have a three headed monster. 3-0 in the TL vs USA event is a lock. 

Did you watch a replay on prepzone? I cant find the replay to watch again. 

11 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Sammy lies and lies and lies. Not much you can expect from a St. Paul alumnus and Servite supporter. Poor guy needs to make up winning scenarios in his head because they never come to fruition on the field! 

194696CE-960F-4D3F-946E-99194B86348B.jpeg

Watch out Josh Barnett we got a new “Baby-faced Assassin” in town

• Like 1