Jersey football must be in bad shape

Ga96

48 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What’s @Rufus69yammering bout an escalator?

Is it broke?

bgw

My reserved seats are up next to Durwood and Darrell (Colquitt's Radio Celebrities) in Section D.  It's a LONG ways up and it's getting longer every year.  I was promised an escalator up thru Section D to get to my seats in 1994.  Mainly cause of my magnetic personality...but then of course, there's always the fact that I'm old.  And every time I ask about it...they say the same thing..."we're close, really close".

They can spend $800,000 on a field, close to $3,000,000 on an IPF and another $200,000 on lighting and an audio system...but they can't spend a measly $100,000 on my damn escalator.  I've sent complaint letters to the Packer Touchdown Club President but all he'll say is..."Rufus, we're broke...we gotta do a car wash".

I can't get no respect....

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

So this ain't you?  @67packer

@BUFORDGAWOLVES my eyes are pretty good but isn't that the same dog he posted when he first landed ?

I should probably handle this in private but I've been watching this develop for a minute or two now. It probably needs to be said publicly so that we all have an understanding.

We won't be having any of this doxxing type activity on here. Would you like it if we just posted all of your personal stuff on here? Who you are? Your yearbook photos? Shit like that? 

I really don't think you would like it either or you'd be using your real name and photo. 

You're expected to afford others the same anonymity and general respect as you have been afforded. If he wanted everyone to see his face and given name, he'd introduce it himself. 

Stop being sleazy and petty. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I should probably handle this in private but I've been watching this develop for a minute or two now. It probably needs to be said publicly so that we all have an understanding.

We won't be having any of this doxxing type activity on here. Would you like it if we just posted all of your personal stuff on here? Who you are? Your yearbook photos? Shit like that? 

I really don't think you would like it either or you'd be using your real name and photo. 

You're expected to afford others the same anonymity and general respect as you have been afforded. If he wanted everyone to see his face and given name, he'd introduce it himself. 

Stop being sleazy and petty. 

Ga96 is a parasite on this board, he offers nothing but sleazy pissy comments

He trashes programs, players and coaches he knows nothing about but expects everyone to respect his program 

If this dude is really as involved with the lowndes program as he claims he is then I actually feel sorry for lowndes as even they deserve better than this 

17 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I really can't find the bad in our stadium. Outside of parking and the visiting team having to make a little walk to their locker room which isn't exactly in the stadium, our set up is better than most of the stadiums in the state. Our concessions work efficiently and don't often run out of stuff. There is adequate seating. Adequate restroom facilities. Super nice turf field and lighting. 

I don't either and you know we've seen many the last dozen years. Mack Tharpe Stadium was built, as you know, in 1954 and the bleachers sit practically overlooking the field. There's no track around the stadium and the fans on both sides are a part of the game more so than anywhere I've been. Concession stands are abundant and efficient, parking is adequate, and the LED  lighting installed last year is dazzling. 

I would like to see the rest room facilities upgraded on the visitor side like they did the home side a few years ago. There's been talk for several years now of a new stadium closer to the new High School and Packer Park but I like the Mack. Upgrade the visitor restrooms, close in the north end with permanent bleachers and build a new field house for home and visitors and you have as good of HS facility as you'll find. 

I believe our facilities are a credit to the community.

Packer Park.jpg

Packer Stadium.jpg

Packer stuff.jpg

Packer Park 1.png

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, 67packer said:

I don't either and you know we've seen many the last dozen years. Mack Tharpe Stadium was built, as you know, in 1954 and the bleachers sit practically overlooking the field. There's no track around the stadium and the fans on both sides are a part of the game more so than anywhere I've been. Concession stands are abundant and efficient, parking is adequate, and the LED  lighting installed last year is dazzling. 

I would like to see the rest room facilities upgraded on the visitor side like they did the home side a few years ago. There's been talk for several years now of a new stadium closer to the new High School and Packer Park but I like the Mack. Upgrade the visitor restrooms, close in the north end with permanent bleachers and build a new field house for home and visitors and you have as good of HS facility as you'll find. 

Packer Park.jpg

Packer Stadium.jpg

Packer stuff.jpg

Packer Park 1.png

Kinda nice and all, but nowhere as jaw dropping or state of the art as this “complex”.

54285EE3-C22F-4FB8-926E-FB87707CD6E4.png

034BCFBE-F56E-45B1-9799-627EBBAB0D16.png

A22E0FEF-C277-437A-B668-E3A51DE3CA27.png

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, 67packer said:

Packer Park.jpg

Packer Stadium.jpg

Packer stuff.jpg

Packer Park 1.png

There obviously are Fake Pics.  Your pal "96" has all that "credibility"...and he says our facilities suck.   But I wanna be clear on something...y'all better put in my durn escalator before you start upgrading the bathrooms on the visitors' side...(Smile).

Amigo, you're looking at a LOT of car washes in those pics.  That Diving Well downtown is a thing of magnificence as well.

Rufus>>

• Like 2