Black Identity Extremist kills at the Capitol

Nolebull813

Story will be swept away in moments. A devout follower of the Nation of Islam, a black identity extremist commits terrorism at the Nations Capitol. The Nation of Islam is the largest hate group in the country. I’m sure the FBI was warned of this lunatic but was too busy at the time looking for some good ole boys taking selfies. 

How many more people have to die from these BIEs???

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Story will be swept away in moments. A devout follower of the Nation of Islam, a black identity extremist commits terrorism at the Nations Capitol. The Nation of Islam is the largest hate group in the country. I’m sure the FBI was warned of this lunatic but was too busy at the time looking for some good ole boys taking selfies. 

How many more people have to die from these BIEs???

A scumbag POS..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

A follower you say? A rootless soul who goes off. 
These dimensions are not color bound. 
Look at the the Proud Boys or the Oath Keepers.... followers. 

bgw

He said Black Identity Extremist....👍

It's a thing.

hope this helps

👌

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

You say the media will choose not talk about this story because he is not white? 

Why would they do that? 

#StopAsianHate

The media needs to have everyone warped and divided. It helps the Democrats party to focus on each tribe and how they can pander and exploit them. So they vilify white people so they can tell minorities they are on their side to fight white supremacy. If the media has to cover evils and crimes of minorities then the narrative falls apart that white people are the only ones who commit evil and crime. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

The media needs to have everyone warped and divided. It helps the Democrats party to focus on each tribe and how they can pander and exploit them. So they vilify white people so they can tell minorities they are on their side to fight white supremacy. If the media has to cover evils and crimes of minorities then the narrative falls apart that white people are the only ones who commit evil and crime. 

Bahahahahahahahaha.... fuckin’ hell.... bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahaja........

bgw

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

What is white supremacy?

Has media always been biased towards Democrats and the left? I always thought it was split evenly.

#StopAsianHate

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

What is white supremacy?

Has media always been biased towards Democrats and the left? I always thought it was split evenly.

You are not seriously asking Nole that question are you?  If you are, I suggest asking a tree stump instead. He is as dishonest and dumb as you will find anywhere.  A tree stump won't tell you bs.  

If you're just trolling him...carry on.  

#StopAsianHate

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SeaShells21 said:

Does this mean it’s not split evenly?

#StopAsianHate

You gotta be joking.

It's not even close.

There is one major news network that leans right. One.

NBC/ABC/CBS/CNN/NPR/MSNBC etc all lean left to heavily-left.

Most major newspapers lean left.

"Journalists" have a very strong tendency to lean left.

Welcome. When did you arrive to our planet?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, concha said:

You gotta be joking.

It's not even close.

3/4 of these cases I have to read my towns paper to even hear about a case, mainstream media only covers cases that fit their own agenda 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, concha said:

You gotta be joking.

It's not even close.

From what I have learned here in this thread is the major media news outlets lean left to far left and the only one who is right, That would be Fox News? 

They are pushing an evil agenda to vilify white people and make the minority races team up together to defeat the “evil” white supremacy? [Which does not exist]

The people who listen to the media are being exploited and deceived?

If the media is all lies, could you tell me the truth?

#StopAsianHate

19 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

From what I have learned here in this thread is the major media news outlets lean left to far left and the only one who is right, That would be Fox News? [Yes]

They are pushing an evil agenda to vilify white people and make the minority races team up together to defeat the “evil” white supremacy? [Which does not exist]  [They push a "woke" agenda based little in fact.  For example, a huge percentage of leftists believe that the numbers of unarmed black Americans killed by police number in the thousands.  The reality?  perhaps a couple of dozen. And even amongst these, most involve someone assaulting or resisting a cop, trying to grab the cop's weapon etc. "White supremacy" is HUGELY exaggerated.]

The people who listen to the media are being exploited and deceived? [Yes. And many are like some of the idiots on this site who are only too happy to watch the media bias.]

If the media is all lies, could you tell me the truth?  [See above]

#StopAsianHate

If you look below, you will see most of the biggest, best known and traditional "news" outlets lean left.

ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, New York Times...

allsidesmediabiaschart-version3.jpg?itok

Ad_Fontes_Media_Bias_Chart.jpg

• Thanks 1