Black Identity Extremist kills at the Capitol

Nolebull813

29 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Is it so wrong to want to listen and hear someone else’s viewpoint?

#StopAsianHate

Something I did not say.

The point is that the preponderance of "news" reaching the public is leftist.

Most tv networks, most national newspapers, most local newspapers...

And now we are seeing the cancel culture movement. Guess who is targeted most by this?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, concha said:

You gotta be joking.

It's not even close.

There is one major news network that leans right. One.

NBC/ABC/CBS/CNN/NPR/MSNBC etc all lean left to heavily-left.

Most major newspapers lean left.

"Journalists" have a very strong tendency to lean left.

Welcome. When did you arrive to our planet?

When were you spawned is the better question? 
The board awaits with bated breath. 

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Is it so wrong to want to listen and hear someone else’s viewpoint?

#StopAsianHate

You must be a newb....

Some of the older folks here,

already seen and heard all this

for decades

here is 30 some years ago...

and the same mic, a couple years later...

So which do you prefer ???

PS: if you think you have some "new" viewpoint then have at it,👍

but playing dumbass for moronic attempted interrogation is silly 🤣 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, concha said:

Something I did not say.

The point is that the preponderance of "news" reaching the public is leftist.

Most tv networks, most national newspapers, most local newspapers...

And now we are seeing the cancel culture movement. Guess who is targeted most by this?

The Right.

#StopAsianHate

38 minutes ago, Troll said:

You must be a newb....

Some of the older folks here,

already seen and heard all this

for decades

here is 30 some years ago...

and the same mic, a couple years later...

So which do you prefer ???

‘Newb’ means new person. I guess you could say I’m pretty new. I’ve only been around on this board since 2018.

I was listening to everyone else’s viewpoints besides my own 👍🏻

In order to understand the world, I have to understand everyone else’s understandings. Or else I will be close-minded and biased 😌

I don’t know what you’re talking about. 🙃

#StopAsianHate

• Haha 1

Just now, SeaShells21 said:

I don’t know what you’re talking about.

#StopAsianHate

you are out of character or just playing one 🤣

but if you want to stick with some new persona it's all good 🤓

I'll answer more in line with your queries then 😏

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

E9309C35-6A40-4680-857E-243189380472.gif.dcf43e57acddabcb4d53a48dd26e789c.gif

I’ll stop 🛑 

It was kind of fun while it lasted.

#StopAsianHate

Before you go, one more thing. My mother-in-law, (may she rest in peace) was from Ecuador. She hated the word "Hispanic." It was too broad a brush for her. She's say, I'm not Hispanic...I'm Ecuadorean." Too broad a brush.

Your "Stop Asian Hate" is also way too broad a brush. I, for example, am a huge fan of the Japanese, Taiwanese, and S. Koreans, but not so much of N. Koreans, Cambodians, or mainland Chinese. I don't hate any of them, and my opinion of the ones I mentioned, aren't based on race, but rather values, and past behavior. Obviously, the North and South Koreans are the same race aren't they? Same with the mainland Chinese and the Taiwanese, right?

Also, that hashtag doesn't say who the haters are. Today's left would have you believe that it's the evil white people who are the haters, but, with the exception of a few surviving WWII vets that I've heard of, most whites I know are fans of the Japanese, our staunch allies.

The only problems I've been aware of, are reverse discrimination against Asians related to admissions to Harvard, in order to benefit the blacks, and the poor 65 year old Asian lady, who was kicked in the stomach, knocking her to the ground and had her face stomped on (multiple times?)...her assailant was a black man.

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

Before you go, one more thing. My mother-in-law, (may she rest in peace) was from Ecuador. She hated the word "Hispanic." It was too broad a brush for her. She's say, I'm not Hispanic...I'm Ecuadorean." Too broad a brush.

Your "Stop Asian Hate" is also way too broad a brush. I, for example, am a huge fan of the Japanese, Taiwanese, and S. Koreans, but not so much of N. Koreans, Cambodians, or mainland Chinese. I don't hate any of them, and my opinion of the ones I mentioned, aren't based on race, but rather values, and past behavior. Obviously, the North and South Koreans are the same race aren't they? Same with the mainland Chinese and the Taiwanese, right?

Also, that hashtag doesn't say who the haters are. Today's left would have you believe that it's the evil white people who are the haters, but, with the exception of a few surviving WWII vets that I've heard of, most whites I know are fans of the Japanese, our staunch allies.

The only problems I've been aware of, are reverse discrimination against Asians related to admissions to Harvard, in order to benefit the blacks, and the poor 65 year old Asian lady, who was kicked in the stomach, knocking her to the ground and had her face stomped on (multiple times?)...her assailant was a black man.

I have always viewed South and North Koreans as separate in a way North and South America is drastically different in ideology and way of life. I do not know for sure but I think many people from Taiwan originally came from Mainland China.

The “StopAsianHate” movement is a call for racial discrimination and verbal / physical attacks to stop against the AAPI communities. It has always been an issue but it has gotten considerably worse by an alarming rate since the pandemic started. 

There are a lot of verbal harassment and unprovoked violent attacks happening around the nation. I have family who live in New York and it feels like they hear about it daily. I have also been documenting what I’ve heard about myself. I’ve experienced it myself. This is not a slogan aimed at a race or a political side; it is just meant to bring awareness to the fact that it is getting out of control. All we are pushing for is to share unity and love, not hate.

If you follow any AAPI celebrities or athletes on social media, they have also started voicing their own experiences with it.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

I have always viewed South and North Koreans as separate in a way North and South America is drastically different in ideology and way of life. I do not know for sure but I think many people from Taiwan originally came from Mainland China.

The “StopAsianHate” movement is a call for racial discrimination and verbal / physical attacks to stop against the AAPI communities. It has always been an issue but it has gotten considerably worse by an alarming rate since the pandemic started. 

There are a lot of verbal harassment and unprovoked violent attacks happening around the nation. I have family who live in New York and it feels like they hear about it daily. I have also been documenting what I’ve heard about myself. I’ve experienced it myself. This is not a slogan aimed at a race or a political side; it is just meant to bring awareness to the fact that it is getting out of control. All we are pushing for is to share unity and love, not hate.

If you follow any AAPI celebrities or athletes on social media, they have also started voicing their own experiences with it.

So what your saying you are Pro #ALM

1 minute ago, SeaShells21 said:

That is not a saying but it would be nice to not be randomly abused just for being an Asian.

#StopAsianHate

Omg dude stop, Muslims get picked. On Jews get picked on , Mexicans get picked on, , the media is just pushing a certain agenda this month,,   Trust me , there is no Asians oppression going on

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

2019 was hate against Orthodox Jews 

2020 was Hate against African Americans 

and 2021 is Hate against Asians 

This relates to what concha said. The media pushing a “woke” agenda that’s turning minorities against everyone else believing they are being targeted.

Fox News is the media outlet to watch?

#StopAsianHate

24 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

This relates to what concha said. The media pushing a “woke” agenda that’s turning minorities against everyone else believing they are being targeted.

Fox News is the media outlet to watch?

Fuxk no, my news source is u guys on here, I don’t turn on TV, 

To busy trying to create a Fortune 500 company 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1