Derek Chauvin Lawyer

On2whls

It’s manslaughter at worst. Or best. However you see it. He shouldn’t spend more than 5 years in jail and that is throwing the book at him. It was an accidental death. But it was minor negligence on the officers part. He should have known the drugged up criminal had a chance to overdose. That’s his only sin

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s manslaughter at worst. Or best. However you see it. He shouldn’t spend more than 5 years in jail and that is throwing the book at him. It was an accidental death. But it was minor negligence on the officers part. He should have known the drugged up criminal had a chance to overdose. That’s his only sin

Great point about "drugged up criminal"...one of his relatives said, "he ain't be no angel"....That statement speaks volumes.....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Please.

These people glory in opposing the "woke" elements of society but now they're afraid of being attacked by the "mob"?

Maybe he can get Sidney Powell. I heard she's available.

They've literally had to build walls and fencing with razor wire around the courthouse. Not to mention the security forces that have been deemed needed.

And is it really even necessary to discuss the clear leanings of the MSM?

Clown.

🤡

I've charged anybody to find one instance where concha, et al didn't defend a killer/liar/crook that committed his crime in what was considered a defense of right-wing America.

Still waiting.

How many have I defended that couldn't be reasonably defended and/or had yet to be convicted?

I'm sure you have a list at hand somewhere in your weirdo nerd database.

Just because your weirdo ass doesn't like someone doesn't mean they can't be or aren't worth defending.

Potentially passing a counterfeit $20 is a crime where the sentence is death.

Says every right-wig clown who defends dumb shit like this.

Sentence?

Ahhhh, Lyin' Andy at his finest.

A very big drug addict committed a crime, was arrested for it, ingested a potentially lethal dosage of illegal narcotics, lied about it, was resisting arrest, had to be restrained and died while under said restraint.

There is a trial on to determine to what extent the cop's actions were illegal or in violation of accepted police procedure.

I'm waiting for all the evidence to come out.

Like a good frothing foam-mouthed leftist, Andy has already passed sentence.

Oh, the irony.

• Haha 1

He died because he was choked for 9 minutes.

But he got what he deserved.

Says every right-wing dumbass who defense every killing as long as the person is black and might not be conservative.

Andy is now a board-certified forensic pathologist.

And all this time we've known him as low-level, laughably salariad and failed gubmint clerk.

Why are we even having a trial?

We just need to ask Andy.

8 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

The sentence for that is being choked to death.

👌

Or, if you resist arrest for the offense, it's the use of a restraint found in the Dem-controlled Minneapolis Police department's policy manual and taught as part of standard training.

I'm sure the potentially fatal amounts of illegal drugs that the deceased lied about and his pre-existing heart condition had nothing to do with his death.

On 4/7/2021 at 1:19 PM, zulu1128 said:

It was significantly higher than "trace amounts" FWIW.

The autopsy showed he had 11 nanograms per milliliter, which is 3X what is commonly considered a "fatal" level. Obviously with a guy that size YMMV in terms of potential fatality, but he was clearly pretty drugged up. 

I don’t give two shits if Floyd had a donkey dildo made of heroin shoved up his ass, that dumbass thug cop had no right to choke Floyd to death while unresponsive. 
Two wrongs don’t make a right. 

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

On 4/7/2021 at 10:01 PM, concha said:

Or, if you resist arrest for the offense, it's the use of a restraint found in the Dem-controlled Minneapolis Police department's policy manual and taught as part of standard training.

I'm sure the potentially fatal amounts of illegal drugs that the deceased lied about and his pre-existing heart condition had nothing to do with his death.

neither did the knee on his neck for 9 mins.???..F*in clown....🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I don’t give two shits if Floyd had a donkey dildo made of heroin shoved up his ass, that dumbass thug cop had no right to choke Floyd to death while unresponsive. 

bgw

you must have read the coroners report.

I didn't, so I don't even know what it says 🤷‍♂️

you should post the link...

thanks 👍

8 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

Calm down, bruv. Yikes. 🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

BTW.... qualified immunity that pesky thang that thug cops hide behind to kill unarmed citizens is now gone in New Mexico and Colorado. 

bgw

p.s. cue the law and order NRA Trumpanzees

682324CD-DABC-4466-8D15-C8F3D006038B.jpeg

We know the trumptards play ignorant until they have to deal with it on a personal level. 

• Haha 1