Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

One wonders if the stupid people of this world realize that the majority of people support voter ID, including for absentee voting.  That includes African Americans. And the numbers aren't close.

 

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/americans-oppose-many-voting-restrictions-but-not-voter-id-laws/

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/lifestyle/general_lifestyle/march_2021/75_support_voter_id_laws

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, concha said:

 

One wonders if the stupid people of this world realize that the majority of people support voter ID, including for absentee voting.  That includes African Americans. And the numbers aren't close.

 

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/americans-oppose-many-voting-restrictions-but-not-voter-id-laws/

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/lifestyle/general_lifestyle/march_2021/75_support_voter_id_laws

Being a stupid person such as myself allows me to recognize all galactic stupidity traits that you and only you could possess in your very unique magnificence. 
 

bgw

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2021 at 8:00 AM, Rufus69 said:

....what about the MLB All-Star game?

I'm WAITING !!!!!

 

 

Rufus>>

People mad because some of us wanna update the voting integrity, we got these fools in America that still think it’s 1809 and can’t get to a polling both,  that we have to use the flawed and outdated postal service, kinda like they are scared to see voting results with no absentee voting 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2021 at 10:25 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

People mad because some of us wanna update the voting integrity, we got these fools in America that still think it’s 1809 and can’t get to a polling both,  that we have to use the flawed and outdated postal service, kinda like they are scared to see voting results with no absentee voting 

Speaking of voting integrity, let’s talk about integrity. Period. 
 

bgw

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2021 at 8:11 AM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

The Trumpanzees are still trying to rename Jim Crow....

Give them time Rufus, they’re hard at work. 
 

bgw

3E4672C4-4AD5-4863-9B1E-B1525AA698F4.jpeg

Started by 8 Democrats in Tenn....Killed Lincoln too.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/5/2021 at 4:49 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Speaking of voting integrity, let’s talk about integrity. Period. 
 

bgw

good point about integrity 👍....

where you think the young guy learned it from ???

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2021 at 9:13 AM, Cat_Scratch said:

Vaccine passports raise privacy and discrimination concerns but no Voter ID concerns... Hello pot, meet kettle.

Having a democratic prez won't kill you, might make you mad as hell.

But COVID may fuck you up long term.

bgw

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...