OT: Rip DMX 😞

imaGoodBoyNow

Sad sad news. He was one of my favorite artists at the time. I was 14 when he blew up. We used to blast Its Dark and Hell is Hot on cassette in the Sony tape player. 

In Tampa there was a place called Rock-It-Rod who sold mixed tapes slowed down and DMX was the perfect rapper to slow down the songs. It’s like chopped and screwed but without all the skipping. 

The intro was too hard. It was always the hype song for games. As teenagers we would ride Dyno and GT bikes and clamp the Sony player to the handle bars and blast DMX riding down the street. 

When I heard the news I almost got choked up. He was one of the artists I remember listening to most as a teen. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

SAGGYS in the house and on the wrong forum... Go figure!

Fuck you, you racist piece of shit. Calling a military veteran the N word. Now you are coming into a thread that is meant to show prayers and reflection about a prominent black artist and you are shitting on it. Get the fuck out of here you worthless scum 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Fuck you, you racist piece of shit. Calling a military veteran the N word. Now you are coming into a thread that is meant to show prayers and reflection about a prominent black artist and you are shitting on it. Get the fuck out of here you worthless scum 

Just ignore his posts in this thread, he wants to ruin the thread for some odd ball reason , if we ignore him maybe he’ll comment in  different thread 

• Like 1

"DMX has 15 kids. The rapper, whose real name is Earl Simmons, welcomed his 15th child, a boy, in 2016. "

15 of them! 😂

"Since becoming a public figure, DMX's multiple arrests have been for offenses including: resisting arrest, animal cruelty, reckless driving, unlicensed driving, drug possession, and identity falsification.

1998–1999

• When officers of the Fort Lee Police Department executed a search of his home in 1999, DMX promptly surrendered himself on weapons possession charges.[64]
  • DMX faced a 1999 animal cruelty charge in Teaneck, New Jersey after a dozen pit bulls were found at his home there;[65] the charge was dismissed after the performer agreed to accept responsibility and record public service announcements for an animal rights group.[66]

2000–2005

• In 2000, DMX served a 15-day jail sentence for possession of marijuana.[67]
  • DMX served another jail sentence in 2001 for driving without a license and possession of marijuana. His appeal to reduce the sentence was denied; rather, he was charged with assault for throwing objects at prison guards. DMX entered rehab to treat his addiction to drugs in 2002.[68][69]
  • In January 2002, DMX pleaded guilty in New Jersey to 13 counts of animal cruelty, two counts of maintaining a nuisance and one count each of disorderly conduct and possession of drug paraphernalia. He eventually plea-bargained down to fines, probation and community service, and starred in public service announcements against the dangers of guns and animal abuse.[70]
  • In June 2004, DMX was arrested at the John F. Kennedy International Airport, on charges of cocaine possession, criminal impersonation, criminal possession of a weapon, criminal mischief, menacing, and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, while claiming to be a federal agent and attempting to carjack a vehicle.[71] He was given a conditional discharge on December 8, 2004, but pleaded guilty on October 25, 2005, to violating parole.[72]
  • On November 18, 2005, DMX was sentenced to 70 days in jail for violating parole; the lateness charge added a 10-day extension to the original 60-day sentence.[73] DMX was released early (for "good behavior") on December 30, 2005.[74]

2008–2011

• On May 9, 2008 DMX was arrested on drug and animal cruelty charges after attempting to barricade himself inside his Arizona home.[66]
  • DMX pleaded guilty to charges of drug possession, theft, and animal cruelty, at a hearing on December 30, 2008; he was sentenced to 90 days in jail on January 31, 2009.[75][76]
  • On May 22, 2009, DMX entered a plea agreement/change of plea, and pleaded guilty to attempted aggravated assault.
  • After serving four out of six months for violating drug probation, DMX was released from jail on July 6, 2010.[77] That day, a television pilot was filmed to portray his road to recovery; however, DMX was arrested three weeks later and the pilot did not evolve into a series.
  • On July 27, 2010, DMX turned himself in to Los Angeles Metropolitan Court for a reckless driving charge he received in 2002. He was sentenced to serve ninety days in jail.[78][79]
  • On November 19, 2010, DMX was arrested in Maricopa County, Arizona on charges of violating his probation by consuming alcohol (at a performance). On December 20, 2010, DMX was moved to the Mental Health Unit of the Arizona State Prison,[80] and released on July 18, 2011.[81]
  • On August 24, 2011, DMX was arrested for speeding (recorded as 102 mph in a 65 mph zone), reckless driving, and driving with a suspended license. While DMX admitted to speeding, he claims he was driving 85 mph, not 102 mph as charged.[82]

• On February 13, 2013, DMX was arrested in Spartanburg, South Carolina for driving without a driver's license.[83]
  • On July 26, 2013, DMX was arrested again in Greenville County, South Carolina and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, as well as driving without a license.[84]
  • On August 20, 2013, DMX was arrested again in Greer, South Carolina during a traffic stop after a car he was a passenger in made an improper u-turn. He was arrested due to an outstanding warrant for driving under suspension. Four packages of marijuana were also found in the vehicle, and he along with the driver were cited for them.[85][86][87]
  • On November 4, 2013, DMX was again arrested by the Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport police near Greer, South Carolina after police, who were familiar with his prior arrests, noticed DMX behind the wheel of a vehicle at the terminal. DMX was booked on charges of driving under suspension, having an uninsured vehicle, and not having a licensed vehicle. He was subsequently released after spending three hours in jail.[88]

• On June 26, 2015, DMX was arrested in New York, charged for robbery in Newark, New Jersey, and outstanding child support.[89]
  • On July 14, 2015, DMX was sentenced to 6 months in jail for failing to pay $400,000 in child support.[90]
  • On December 14, 2015, an arrest warrant was issued for DMX after he missed a court hearing to address child support issues with his ex-wife Tashera Simmons and their 4 children.[91][better source needed]

2017–19: Tax fraud conviction

In July 2017, DMX was charged with 14 federal counts of tax fraud.[92] Federal prosecutors charged him with failing to file income tax returns from 2010 to 2015 (a period when he earned at least $2.3 million). DMX pleaded guilty to a single count of tax fraud in November 2017.[93] DMX was originally free pending sentencing, but was remanded to jail in January 2018 after leaving a drug treatment program ordered by the court and relapsing with cocaine and Oxycodone.[94] In March 2018, Judge Jed S. Rakoff sentenced DMX to one year in prison followed by three years of supervised release. The court also ordered DMX to pay $2.29 million in restitution to the government.[93] He was released from prison on January 25, 2019.[95]

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

When I heard the news I almost got choked up. He was one of the artists I remember listening to most as a teen.

You done crying yet, tough guy?

You talk a lot of shit in the LSU threads and yet you want to blow dmx.

I had you pegged 4 years ago......you ain't nothing but a wanna-be hood punk. Know that!

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You done crying yet, tough guy?

You talk a lot of shit in the LSU threads and yet you want to blow dmx.

I had you pegged 4 years ago......you ain't nothing but a wanna-be hood punk. Know that!

I’m 37. I said I was 14 when I listened to him you racist piece of shit. It was sad to hear of someone potentially dying that you listened to and liked when you were a youth. 

i can guarantee you no one will get choked up or emotional when God finally rids the earth of your demon soul

• imaGoodBoyNow changed the title to OT: Prayers to DMX 😞
Just now, Nolebull813 said:

I’m 37. I said I was 14 when I listened to him you racist piece of shit. It was sad to hear of someone potentially dying that you listened to and liked when you were a youth. 

You don't have to explain anything to me. 

If you want to blow dmx though better do it soon he's about to tap out and head to that big crack cemetery in crackville......hope a dog pisses on his grave.

• Thumbs Down 1

This POS dmx even rapped a "dog match" video.....he glorifies dog fighting in it.

I hope every dog wherever this POS is buried pisses and shits on his grave daily....

WTF is wrong with people listening to this bullshit? WTF IS THAT??

Ugh! (Whoa) Ugh!(Woo!) Ugh! Ugh! (Arf! Arf! Arf!)
Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!
Now for every real dog
There's that bitch that's behind him
That bitch that when that nigga get to missin'
She gon' find him
Old girl gonna stand with the dog
Hand in hand with the dog
And whatever the fuck went down she ran with the dog
First time I had a match and didn't scratch
You catch just loss half you niggas, but the punk can fetch
And I know my baby girl is gonna stretch
Any rappin' motherfucker, male or female
Place your bets
You can imagine what the bloodline is like
Since I love mine to fight
I'm on some shit like what time tonight
y'all niggas can't be for real
Cause any one of you fagots
Will catch a face full of lead
Bitch you shouldn't be fagots
Fuckin' maggots, once you have it, as good as I got it
I know my hands is in my pockets
But Eve got you spotted, red dotted
Eve didn't before the Dog
Nothin' but a walk in the park
Always been the bitch that could roll with a thug and
Wipe up the blood
Roll in the mud with your other ducks nigga what?
What you need when the chips is down
I'll abide on the stand when evidence is found
I give pound to ya niggas they respect this bitch
I spit rounds at your enemy no less than six
Always keep the extra clip Dog taught me well
The extra eyes on your team I see who's next to fail
Always hold your back up, I pick it up when you slack up
And if attention gets to close I tell the world to back up
Bind too tight, rhymes who ride?
Bitch and you livin' nigga lessons through life
Fuckin' with the dog he's the master
Plus he's gonna show me how to blast ya
Bullets hit you then pass you
Split you then stash you
The game is real, E-V-E, DMX, the name's for real, uh
Fuckin' with the dog man niggas keep beefin'
Eve will hold it down now, niggas can believe (Woo!)
Quick as niggas come and quick as they'll be leavin' (Ugh!)
Paramedics on your chest, pushin' and breathin'
Get em girl, ha-ha, that's my baby
I'mma put the bitch down, cause the boy got rabies
All my pups is crazy, cause off the leash
They can eat, stand a match for 3 hours at least
And if the beast is in the big one
The beast is in the little ones
Talkin' 'bout let's hit him son
Fuckin' with the little guns
y'all niggaz had a little run
What more do you want?
For your fans you can front