OT: Rip DMX 😞

imaGoodBoyNow

@RedZone you did all that investigating and didn't look at his early childhood. Was beaten as a kid to the point of getting his teeth knocked out and starting using cocaine at 14 after someone laced his marijuana. I rarely make excuses from drug addicts but he really had no chance at leading a good life. All that you accused him of is just side effects. Like i tell the trumptards. There's a cause and effect.

You talk about him having 15 kids but you didn't mention that he took care of all those kids at least monetarily.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ga96 said:

@RedZone you did all that investigating and didn't look at his early childhood. Was beaten as a kid to the point of getting his teeth knocked out and starting using cocaine at 14 after someone laced his marijuana. I rarely make excuses from drug addicts but he really had no chance at leading a good life. All that you accused him of is just side effects. Like i tell the trumptards. There's a cause and effect.

You talk about him having 15 kids but you didn't mention that he took care of all those kids at least monetarily.

For someone who apparently has a shady past on the board, I’m surprised he is criticizing 😒

#StopAsianHate

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Too bad Watson is not a crackhead rapper....whatever he's guilty of or not guilty of would make him "real" in the public eye......and, GED rapping groupies would be sending out their prayers to Watson on this forum. You know choking up and crying like little girls.

Hear me, dog?

46 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Congrats @RedZoneu piece of shit got what you asked for

RIP X https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/grammy-nominated-rapper-dmx-dead-at-age-50-161809834.html

I'm not a rap fan and do not know much about rap. Did not listen to DMX but I do feel sorry for him and his family.   Only a hateful SOB would be happy over the death of someone they have never met.  Redzone is just typical of how twisted the mindset of these LSU people are.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I like dogs over crackhead rappers. Dog fighting is big in Alabama too, I hear.

Over 350 dogs rescued in second-largest dogfighting bust in U.S. history

https://dogtime.com/trending/18288-over-350-dogs-rescued-in-second-largest-dogfighting-bust-in-u-dot-s-dot-history

Dogs everywhere are smiling today though. It's a special day.

smiling-dog-19.gif

Rather you like him or not this type of shit is what gets you put in your grave a little earlier... 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, RedZone said:

https://dogtime.com/trending/18288-over-350-dogs-rescued-in-second-largest-dogfighting-bust-in-u-dot-s-dot-history

smiling-dog-19.gif

Do they still fight chickens in Baton Rouge after the football games?

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I'm not a rap fan and do not know much about rap. Did not listen to DMX but I do feel sorry for him and his family.   Only a hateful SOB would be happy over the death of someone they have never met.  Redzone is just typical of how twisted the mindset of these LSU people are.  

Say what you want about him, but the guy is dying on the table of a OD and heart attack sourronded by family, and @RedZone is laughing and joking and saying to pull the plug already 

you can see what type of guy he is , definitely wouldn’t want RedFlag associated with my program 

Then he'll come out of the wood work with his signature 

"It doesn't really matter..." 

"Nobody cares..." 

BS because he's a whiny bitch... 

Nobody ever called DMX a saint.... 

The man's record is long we know this... 

But he paid for his crimes... 

Meanwhile we still got you here... some how... some way... after you decided to hurl the N word at DevilDog and you're still not banned... 

You have a Toddler level temper tantrum every other day.... 

You're a fucking hypocrite you complain about EVERYONE but then do the same shit you complain about.... 

When someone posted the topic of revamping the site you where the first one to say something.... 

But you're part of the damn problem... 

But I guess it's easier to throw stones at everybody else than admit you're wrong yourself huh? 

9 hours ago, RedZone said:

smiling-dog-19.gif

Are you admitting that you’re a dog?

#StopAsianHate