Jump to content

2021 Teams that will be loaded


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

They were loaded when they lost 62-14 to Mater Dei......Mater Dei played the JV in the 4th quarter....bc lost to Archbishop Wood, PA that year also.....bc would go on to be state champions of nj.

Thanks for the heads up on bc.

 

 

this BC team on paper is a lot better than the one in 2017 that lost to MD. 18 returning starters with about 6 or 7 kids that will be going to Power 5 schools. But we'll see how that pans out because as an alum I have always said they tend to underperform.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

 I have always said they tend to underperform.

...bc is just another high school like many others talked about here. Every high school has some baggage. 

There are some in your state here that want to highlight and harp on everyone else's baggage though.

You don't seem to be one of those losers though.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chandler has had three out of state quarterbacks transfer in this offseason (from University City, Cali, Pebble Hills in El Paso, and Campbell in Hawaii) which is in addition to the 6-3, 200-pound sophomore that runs an 11.05 100-meter and the son of a lauded QB coach that were already at the position. They've also benefited from a still developing break-up of the Cesar Chavez program as they've received two linemen from there. 

 

The Chavez situation also saw a sophomore tight end and soph lineman matriculate to Saguaro, who also saw an elite soph receiver (Deric English) transfer in from Mountain Ridge along with Pinnacle's former starting quarterback (sophomore Devon Dampier; Saguaro also returns a senior starter at the position). 

I'm fully expecting an epic game of musical quarterbacks once starting positions are named.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Allen TX beat State Champ Evangel so bad you used a racial slur against a military veteran just because he was making fun of what the best team in Louisiana had to offer. 

It's still funny. 🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RedZone said:

...bc is just another high school like many others talked about here. Every high school has some baggage. 

There are some in your state here that want to highlight and harp on everyone else's baggage though.

You don't seem to be one of those losers though.

 

Well I don't know if I would call my fellow statesmen losers but I would say I tend to keep my criticisms local. Every program & state has their own idiosyncrasies  as well as problems. I do believe that for all the talent this year, on both sides of the ball, that the defensive coaching is inferior and not able to get the most of the players. We shall see, for if they can't go undefeated this year then we truly know that the program has hit a ceiling.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

It's still funny. 🤣

It's even funnier I'm still here and the other guy bailed after being called a KING racist by what he thought were his buddies from Texas

I'm still laughing. 😂

It's all good, dog!

  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RedZone said:

It's even funnier I'm still here and the other guy bailed after being called a KING racist by what he thought were his buddies from Texas

I'm still laughing. 😂

It's all good, dog!

 

No, you having a complete meltdown and typing the words "dumb n****r" over your team losing a HSFB game was way funnier. 🤣

 

Hope this helps. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

 

No, you having a complete meltdown and typing the words "dumb n****r" over your team losing a HSFB game was way funnier. 🤣

 

Hope this helps. 

Evangel isn't my team. I hate Evangel and have said so, but very very cool story. BRO!

I applaud your effort.....second to none! 👍🏈

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Evangel isn't my team. I hate Evangel and have said so, but very very cool story. BRO!

I applaud your effort.....second to none! 👍🏈

So you had arguably the most epic meltdown in history over a team you “hate” losing a football game lol.

That you somehow think this makes you look less insane is every bit as hilarious.  🤣

Carry on. 


 


 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

So you had arguably the most epic meltdown in history over a team you “hate” losing a football game lol.

 


 


 

 

You melted down, NOT me....you still are.

It's cool. 

Hope that helps. 👍

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2021 at 6:56 AM, Wooderson said:

Chandler has had three out of state quarterbacks transfer in this offseason (from University City, Cali, Pebble Hills in El Paso, and Campbell in Hawaii) which is in addition to the 6-3, 200-pound sophomore that runs an 11.05 100-meter and the son of a lauded QB coach that were already at the position. They've also benefited from a still developing break-up of the Cesar Chavez program as they've received two linemen from there. 

 

The Chavez situation also saw a sophomore tight end and soph lineman matriculate to Saguaro, who also saw an elite soph receiver (Deric English) transfer in from Mountain Ridge along with Pinnacle's former starting quarterback (sophomore Devon Dampier; Saguaro also returns a senior starter at the position). 

I'm fully expecting an epic game of musical quarterbacks once starting positions are named.

Why would those QB transfer in when they had a soph that was all that?  Expect more transfers... this time OUT

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Why would those QB transfer in when they had a soph that was all that?  Expect more transfers... this time OUT

Sophs haven't done it at the varsity level so you get these out of state transfers that don't know the lay of the land outside of the fact that Chandler has an "open" starting spot.

FWIW the El Paso kid seems to be legit, at least on the surface; 6-5, over 200-pounds and apparently good enough for his outgoing school to be bitter enough about his leaving that they've scrubbed his mere existence from their 2020 Maxpreps stats. My assumption is if one of the out of staters gets the nod that the sophs will take their ball and head for a nearby school with an opening.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...