Anybody got the covid vaccine yet?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this mindset was more prevalent, the past 12 months probably would have turned out a little differently.

I'm more so disappointed that people still don't take it serious...  It affects everyone differently some people get it and they are fine... some people get it and unfortunately they die.... 

I've had both my shots for about 6 weeks now. Not a problem with either.  The only side effect has been erections that last more than 6 hours.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's still a no for me. Just haven't had time to set it up to be honest. Trying to get my mom set up for the J&J one so it's a one dose deal. Tough to find it here though.

Pretty sure by me you can walk in to any urgent care facility and get it

im shocked colquitt medical isn’t offering vaccine program 

13 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Got mine scheduled for Wednesday. The Pfizer vaccine. Still trying to figure out why people are getting the other vaccines when the pfizer vaccine is the most effective. 

Lol my moms friend runs a major hospital, Top officials at hospital have no clue the effects of vaccines , every two weeks they keep changing vaccines 

• Like 1

My wife and I have both gotten both doses, me Pfizer and her Moderna.  Because of what I do, I was classified as a healthcare worker and got mine early.  My wife got hers through Publix.

30 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Got mine scheduled for Wednesday. The Pfizer vaccine. Still trying to figure out why people are getting the other vaccines when the pfizer vaccine is the most effective. 

Depends on what's available at the location at the time.  The difference between Pfizer and Moderna is slight.  The J&J is a little less effective but is a single dose.  All are effective at keeping you out of ICU and off a ventilator and have shown that if you do get it, you wind up with a mild case.

1 hour ago, jserralions said:

heard the vaccines have nanites that set up your DNA to the cloud to serve the AI God

I've heard the earth is flat too.  About as much truth in both those statements.

Just now, Fred said:

Depends on what's available at the location at the time.  The difference between Pfizer and Moderna is slight.  The J&J is a little less effective but is a single dose.  All are effective at keeping you out of ICU and off a ventilator and have shown that if you do get it, you wind up with a mild case.

So what about the recent recall of the J&J vaccine? 

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

is it true that you have to wait 20 days before getting shot #2? 

There is a range of about 3-5 weeks for both types.  It varies slightly between the two.

• Thanks 1