Anybody got the covid vaccine yet?

Just now, FootballGuy said:

So what about the recent recall of the J&J vaccine? 

Haven't seen anything about a recall.  I saw that one of them, wasn't paying attention to the brand, caught an issue in manufacturing before it was even combined with the liquid agent it is dispensed in.  Never made it to the dosage bottles.  Is there something else you are referring to?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this mindset was more prevalent, the past 12 months probably would have turned out a little differently.

I'm more so disappointed that people still don't take it serious...  It affects everyone differently some people get it and they are fine... some people get it and unfortunately they die.... 

I've had both my shots for about 6 weeks now. Not a problem with either.  The only side effect has been erections that last more than 6 hours.

Posted Images

Just now, Fred said:

Haven't seen anything about a recall.  I saw that one of them, wasn't paying attention to the brand, caught an issue in manufacturing before it was even combined with the liquid agent it is dispensed in.  Never made it to the dosage bottles.  Is there something else you are referring to?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/04/01/emergent-jj-vaccine-plant-inspection/

Lol you have as good as chance as dying from the flu then this covid flu. Fear is the mind killer. Had this 300 pound lady go bonkers and tell me to put my mask up because she was concerned for her health and kids and I just laughed.  Like I was responsible for filling her full of butter and sugar and forcing her not to workout. People should have been taking care of their health years ago... This seems to me like an excuse for government to grab power

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
34 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

is it true that you have to wait 20 days before getting shot #2? 

Technically it's 3 weeks for Pfizer and 4 weeks for Moderna. When I got my first shot they scheduled the second shot automatically in 3 weeks.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Fred said:

They caught the problem ones before they left.

1 hour ago, jserralions said:

Lol you have as good as chance as dying from the flu then this covid flu. Fear is the mind killer. Had this 300 pound lady go bonkers and tell me to put my mask up because she was concerned for her health and kids and I just laughed.  Like I was responsible for filling her full of butter and sugar and forcing her not to workout. People should have been taking care of their health years ago... This seems to me like an excuse for government to grab power

Covid has a much higher death rate than flu.

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

This whole subject has been beaten to death. I’ve had 3 family members die from COVID, My daughter is Director of Nursing at a skilled nursing center and 17 people died when on average 2-3 die of the flu per year. I could spew facts all day but it’s not going to change certain opinions until someone close to them dies from it so save your breath.

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

They’re the same damn thing. Many are ignoring the fact that each year for a century plus, six figure amounts of people died from the regular flu. The last two years the regular flu broke records for the least amount of cases EVER. Doesn’t take a scientist to know why. 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I took the Johnson and Johnson. 

Just wondering if we are at say 50% for members.

I just got my 2nd Pfizer shot last Thursday... I am lucky to have received my vaccine so early even though I am only 33. I got a code since I coach High School and Club teams.

Edited by LT4Spartan06
spelling
4 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I took the Johnson and Johnson. 

Just wondering if we are at say 50% for members.

It took me quite a while to get an appt for J&J.  Waited in line for nearly 3 hrs only to find out a “state agency” needed it and took it, but they traded for the Moderna.  Now I’m gonna have to wait again.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Pretty sure by me you can walk in to any urgent care facility and get it

im shocked colquitt medical isn’t offering vaccine program 

The vaccine in general is fairly easy to get if you have time to get it all set up and aren't choosy about which one you get. My mom has some allergies to certain things and her primary care guy has scared her off the Moderna two stage vaccine and wants her to get the Johnson and Johnson one but we can't find anywhere close by giving that one specifically. 

Idk. It's been a crazy ordeal all around. She was set up to get the vaccine early on at the DPH but checked some box on the questionnaire about allergies to a shot that had a Sulphur derivative in it once and that kicked her out of the program and to her PCP. I don't like that sum bitch to be honest and now he's scared her off of getting anything except the J&J because he can't get the exact ingredients in the other available ones and he feels like one shot and all. However, he doesn't offer it and can't be bothered to help her find it. 

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The vaccine in general is fairly easy to get if you have time to get it all set up and aren't choosy about which one you get. My mom has some allergies to certain things and her primary care guy has scared her off the Moderna two stage vaccine and wants her to get the Johnson and Johnson one but we can't find anywhere close by giving that one specifically. 

Idk. It's been a crazy ordeal all around. She was set up to get the vaccine early on at the DPH but checked some box on the questionnaire about allergies to a shot that had a Sulphur derivative in it once and that kicked her out of the program and to her PCP. I don't like that sum bitch to be honest and now he's scared her off of getting anything except the J&J because he can't get the exact ingredients in the other available ones and he feels like one shot and all. However, he doesn't offer it and can't be bothered to help her find it. 

We both had the Moderna vaccines and over 70, no problems and I have a history of allergies and asthma.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jserralions said:

Uh, we won't miss ya.....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees

You can die on your feet without being a Dumbass... 

I see.... 

MV5BYWFjYjIxOTYtYmM3Zi00NjVjLWFjNjgtMjU4NWRkN2NhNmQwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODE3MDg1OTE@._V1_UY1200_CR757,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg