Anybody got the covid vaccine yet?

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m surprised your trusting the government after the Tuskegee expierment 

I dont trust the government but I aint out here trying to get Corona either I work amongst the public and interact with my family pretty often... 

Alot of my family is up in age... and while I myself could very well be asymptomatic or what not. 

I would never forgive myself if I gave someone Corona... and I'd like to not get it myself... 

Idc what yall say about the flu and all that BS I aint about to take unessecerry chances.... 

Letting Corona get political was a mistake that came back to not bite us in the ass but straight up F**k us... no lube...

• Like 3
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If this mindset was more prevalent, the past 12 months probably would have turned out a little differently.

I'm more so disappointed that people still don't take it serious...  It affects everyone differently some people get it and they are fine... some people get it and unfortunately they die.... 

I've had both my shots for about 6 weeks now. Not a problem with either.  The only side effect has been erections that last more than 6 hours.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I would never forgive myself if I gave someone Corona... and I'd like to not get it myself... 

If this mindset was more prevalent, the past 12 months probably would have turned out a little differently.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, jserralions said:

Lol you have as good as chance as dying from the flu then this covid flu. Fear is the mind killer. Had this 300 pound lady go bonkers and tell me to put my mask up because she was concerned for her health and kids and I just laughed.  Like I was responsible for filling her full of butter and sugar and forcing her not to workout. People should have been taking care of their health years ago... This seems to me like an excuse for government to grab power

Flu hasn't killed 500,000+ people in the US in a year.  You might want to rethink your statement.  You can choose not to participate but you better thank all the people that do since they are reducing your risk.

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Lol

IMG_3100.jpg

And of course the millions now vaccinated have nothing to do with that.  Correlation does not equal causation.

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Listen if we all do a 2 week lockdown , then covid will disappear 

And then people would complain ad nauseum about the government running our lives and whatnot. It's a double-edged sword type situation. 

Pertaining to a potential lockdown, it was super eye opening in this way:

The amount of couples who ended up breaking up/getting divorced since they were forced to actually forced to deal with one another 24/7. A lot of couples realized that they truly didn't like each other, and that's terribly sad. Makes you wonder what foundation their relationship was built on.... 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

They’re the same damn thing. Many are ignoring the fact that each year for a century plus, six figure amounts of people died from the regular flu. The last two years the regular flu broke records for the least amount of cases EVER. Doesn’t take a scientist to know why. 

No, they are not.  560,000+ in the US alone when your 6 figure number is world wide for flu.  BIG difference.

7 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

So uhhh.... since a lot of people are traveling again, would it be a good time to invest in airlines stocks and/or do some options trading with airline stocks? 

I'd hold off a little longer... just a hunch but I dont think it'll be like that too long...

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I'd hold off a little longer... just a hunch but I dont think it'll be like that too long...

Any time you speculate on stock based on something like this you are playing with fire.  There are enough people that don't believe/don't care/won't be bothered coupled with more and more getting the vaccine that I think the airlines will ease back.  I don't think they will be making bank but I think they will go back in the black soon.  Of course I'm on the opposite end of the age spectrum than you so my risk tolerance is less but if you are willing to loose it and you have a long time to recover, then go for it.

1 minute ago, Fred said:

Any time you speculate on stock based on something like this you are playing with fire.  There are enough people that don't believe/don't care/won't be bothered coupled with more and more getting the vaccine that I think the airlines will ease back.  I don't think they will be making bank but I think they will go back in the black soon.  Of course I'm on the opposite end of the age spectrum than you so my risk tolerance is less but if you are willing to loose it and you have a long time to recover, then go for it.

I'm more so disappointed that people still don't take it serious... 

It affects everyone differently some people get it and they are fine... some people get it and unfortunately they die.... 

That's the reality of it..  but rather than care for one another we as Americans let it become a political conspiracy.... 

We let everything spiral out of control all because he or she is a Republican or he or she is a Democrat. 

When the truth is The Coronavirus don't give a Flying fuck about your political party, fringe conspiracies or any of that.... 

Death and sickness does not discriminate. 

But some folks don't see that... 

Some of yall are willing to play Russian roulette not only with your own lives but your neighbors,co-workers,friends and family's lives... 

Yall turned a health and safety precaution into a Political opinion. 

For what reason? 

Because its the "Flu" 

Idiots... other countries out here trying to/starting to get a handle on their situations but not us... 

Why do we always have to show our ass?

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, jserralions said:

No photo description available.

This is why your mom makes you wear a helmet outside Block, to stupid to walk without bumping into shit. You should stick to hyping the Folsom train before the yearly beat down by DLS.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Fred said:

No, they are not.  560,000+ in the US alone when your 6 figure number is world wide for flu.  BIG difference.

Fred, you should know by now that it is pointless to try to have an objective conversation with brainwashed people.

• Thanks 3
2 hours ago, Fred said:

Flu hasn't killed 500,000+ people in the US in a year.  You might want to rethink your statement.  You can choose not to participate but you better thank all the people that do since they are reducing your risk.

I actually agree with you 100% on this. Let these under 30 kids get our age and their view point on health will change.  Rarely do we see eye to eye on football matters but you are playing it safe on covid. All disease experts say take it. But we got covid experts on this board who know more.  

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Fred said:

Killed more than that in 1918, when the population was 1/3 what it is now.  Is it usual flu - no.  But flu can be quite deadly at times.

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Killed more than that in 1918, when the population was 1/3 what it is now.  Is it usual flu - no.  But flu can be quite deadly at times.

And how have we kept that from happening again? By taking precautions (although not to the extent we have this time) and enough people getting flu shots to cut down on transmission vectors.  When you look at the density of the population now as opposed to 1918, it is something of a miracle we haven't had another serious flare up.

3 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

This is why your mom makes you wear a helmet outside Block, to stupid to walk without bumping into shit. You should stick to hyping the Folsom train before the yearly beat down by DLS.

How do u know that’s block, I thought block was very liberal 

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

1918 flu killed 50 million. 

Per the CDC, the 1918 pandemic killed 50 million world-wide and 675,00 in the US. At 554,000+ and still going strong after 13 months I sadly bet Covid surpasses the 1918 pandemic.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/1918-pandemic-h1n1.html

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home

• Thanks 1