Black Atlanta and idiot Stacy Abrams who now regrets this....

Mag44

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

They are headquartered in a state with tougher voting restrictions. 

Add the MLB to the list of companies who think black people are too poor and stupid to get an identification card so they can vote as well as do every other fucking thing on the planet. 

Attack mode....."Low hard Drivers"...🔨🔨🔨🔨

If Canes can provide a link to an organization that will help black people get Identification cards I would gladly contribute. The color of your skin for some reason completely dictates the ability to garner one on your own. I guess the darker you are, the more ignorant you are in obtaining one. At least that’s what every Democrat keeps telling me 

15 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Add the MLB to the list of companies who think black people are too poor and stupid to get an identification card so they can vote as well as do every other fucking thing on the planet. 

The Republican Party, in fact, knows that voter ID and other measures lead to lower turnout among minority communities.

It's a fact.

It does.

That's why they do it.

But Nolebull ignores this so he can dunk on MLB.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If Canes can provide a link to an organization that will help black people get Identification cards I would gladly contribute. The color of your skin for some reason completely dictates the ability to garner one on your own. I guess the darker you are, the more ignorant you are in obtaining one. At least that’s what every Democrat keeps telling me 

The Republican Party is telling you that since that's the reason why they pass these laws whenever they lose.

You're too stupid to even understand simple concepts.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The Republican Party is telling you that since that's the reason why they pass these laws whenever they lose.

You're too stupid to even understand simple concepts.

They pass laws to limit fraud. But they should be proactive and not reactive. That’s why they are in the minority now. They underestimated the level of cheating the Democrats committed to regain power 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

They are headquartered in a state with tougher voting restrictions. 

Shame that all that small black businesseses in ATL will now suffer and not get the tourism because the MLB has gone Full Democrat and will punish people that don’t want to be a democrat 

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Shame that all that small black businesseses in ATL will now suffer and not get the tourism because the MLB has gone Full Democrat and will punish people that don’t want to be a democrat 

The economic impact is grossly exaggerated.

But it's actually nice to see people willing to forego that for principle. At some point a line has to be drawn on Republican voter suppression efforts.

MLB is merely saying that they won't do business with states who are attempting to suppress the vote.

If the voters want to vote for Republicans then so be it.

But they didn't in 2020 and the Republicans immediately tried to suppress the vote.

That behavior should come with consequences. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

30 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Fox always pushing the economic angle is so on-brand.

"Hey, your voting rights are not important but you might lose economic activity for two days! That's huge!"

🤡

OK forget $'s for a sec....

EXACTLY Who should be "making" the moral sacrifice here ???

You know...for NFL executive decisions

Atlanta business owners or MLB management ? 🤔

PS: Do you think you could post that link ?...you know...

for that baseball commissioners (and other execs, owners, etc) withdrawal,

from that nasty state of Georgia's Augusta country club membership ....

BTW: It is super easy to woke signal with other peoples money and vested interests. 👍

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

MLB is merely saying that they won't do business with states who are attempting to suppress the vote.

NO....

they are saying YOU don't get to do any entertainment or fan "business" in GA.

They are quite fine ....

Hope this helps 👌

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The economic impact is grossly exaggerated.

But it's actually nice to see people willing to forego that for principle. At some point a line has to be drawn on Republican voter suppression efforts.

But they didn't in 2020 and the Republicans immediately tried to suppress the vote.

That behavior should come with consequences. 

Lol 😂. I can’t , between, food , bars  Hotel, etc 

ECONOMIC IMPACT

The estimated impact of the last 10 Major League Baseball All-Star Games, according to MLB and numbers reported by the host cities:

2016: San Diego, $80 million; 2015: Cincinnati, $60 million; 2014: Minnesota, $50 million; 2013: New York, $191.5 million; 2012: Kansas City, $60 million; 2011: Phoenix, $67 million; 2010: Anaheim, $85 million; 2009: St. Louis, $60 million; 2008: New York, $148.4 million; 2007: San Francisco, $65 million; 10-YEAR AVERAGE: $86.7 million

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

What's the NFL got to do with this?

good one on the typo, thank you 👍

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

MLB has no obligation to do business with Georgia, Atlanta or black small business owners. Augusta

Yes I agree...👍

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

No, they're not.

🤷‍♂️

Yes they are pulling out leaving you,

the supportive fan and local business,

to suffer the consequence...

They are fine and still Ga. country club active members and patrons...remember ???

🤔

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol 😂. I can’t , between, food , bars  Hotel, etc 

ECONOMIC IMPACT

The estimated impact of the last 10 Major League Baseball All-Star Games, according to MLB and numbers reported by the host cities:

2016: San Diego, $80 million; 2015: Cincinnati, $60 million; 2014: Minnesota, $50 million; 2013: New York, $191.5 million; 2012: Kansas City, $60 million; 2011: Phoenix, $67 million; 2010: Anaheim, $85 million; 2009: St. Louis, $60 million; 2008: New York, $148.4 million; 2007: San Francisco, $65 million; 10-YEAR AVERAGE: $86.7 million

So then saying that Atlanta is losing "over $100,000,000" is a gross exaggeration. 

And those are all pre-COVID.

Thanks.

Just now, Troll said:

Yes they are pulling out leaving you,

the supportive fan and local business,

to suffer the consequence...

They are fine remember ???

MLB has no obligation to have their all-star game in any city or state. Their decision to pull-out is theirs alone.

As a business owner I would have no recourse either way.

I guess trying to suppress the vote has consequences.

Maybe said business owners should, I don't know, lobby against it?

• Like 1