See ya Deshaun Watson

imaGoodBoyNow

On 4/7/2021 at 9:10 AM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The timing for all this is a shady double edged sword.... 

Because you can look at it from 2 different POV's

1. Watson wants to leave Houston because he didn't wanna get caught up in this to begin with. 

But the flaw in this view is even if he left Houston before these women came forward he could still get in trouble regardless.... 

2. Houston doesn't want to let Watson go.... 

Now you could also say "What would Houdton have to gain from tanking Watson" 

Well Houston could be a petty organization... 

They could also do this to ruin Watson so that nobody wants him.... thus leaving him with no choice but to stay in Houston or leave the league all together.... 

I'm not Watson so Idk.... 

But something just doesn't seem right to me.... 

The thing that irks me most is that so far it seems like it's mostly about money.... 

No criminal court case or anything?

I havent heard crap about prison or anything... 

Just Money.... 

If this where any of us here we'd be at the hanging tree right about now... 

yup he’s a Rai duh 

54 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Tiger wasn't accused of rape or harassment. He was basically screwed by the public for adultery and having hookers. Tiger got punished for doing what a lot of wealthy men do. Cheat on their wives with hookers. Same as trumpy the clown.

Biggest lie ever told was that hooker in Vegas that said she had an abortion of Tiger's child. How much is being a child of Tiger 's worth ?

Tiger's biggest mistake was getting married at all.  His only other fault is he can't drive a car safely.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Biggest lie ever told was that hooker in Vegas that said she had an abortion of Tiger's child. How much is being a child of Tiger 's worth ?

Tiger's biggest mistake was getting married at all.  His only other fault is he can't drive a car safely.

Exactly. He should have never gotten married. Ever since he stop stroking the hookers his golf stroke hasn't been the same.

On 4/7/2021 at 9:17 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

3-4 women okay it might be for the money but over 22 is Bad no excuse 

You realize that once one person says it, it makes it easier for each additional accuser because most people think like you posted here.

To me, 22 accusers — especially those all seeking 6 figure settlements that was turned down by Watson — doesn’t lend any more credence to it than just 1 accuser. Because with celebrities or those with $$$ there will always be beggars and hangers on that use the access they had to the person to pile on for a pay day.

I mean, are the 22 accusers — without any evidence— any more believable than the 18 that came out in his defense?

In short, I don’t jump to any certainties just because there are a multitude of accusers. There can be reasons for that other than he for sure must have did it.

I too find the timing of this landslide of accusations curious to say the least.

I’m not saying he didn’t do anything wrong, but I need more proof than 22 accusers that never spoke a word til after Watson’s well publicized trade request and that don’t seem to have any proof to offer other than their word.

The lawyer representing these alleged victims is the “Better Call Saul” type — with ties to members in the Texans org??? — and easily could have coordinated similar stories among his clients.

I’m not sold yay or nay on this yet.

• Like 3