Jump to content

#Be Great, SJR 2021 Schedule đź’Ą


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Good ,  gives our 250 lbs offensive linemen some time to gain 50 lbs for the SFA matchup, 

 

 

kinda bummed we don’t get to play PC

I’m working on a lucrative deal to get SJRs home games vs. GC, SPP and DBP streamed globally. Stay tuned. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

GC will be very young next season. 

Correct. GC is young and had a rough spring season against the WCAC, but talent is definitely there. They have a freshman receiver with a few high P5 offers. Another young OL with a Penn State offer. Sophomore QB is 6’6 200lbs. My guess is they’ll get better through the season and be an extremely tough out in the WCAC playoffs. The last time these two played it was a great game at Navy stadium in Annapolis with GC getting the W. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

Correct. GC is young and had a rough spring season against the WCAC, but talent is definitely there. They have a freshman receiver with a few high P5 offers. Another young OL with a Penn State offer. Sophomore QB is 6’6 200lbs. My guess is they’ll get better through the season and be an extremely tough out in the WCAC playoffs. The last time these two played it was a great game at Navy stadium in Annapolis with GC getting the W. 

Are they playing now ? Or they already played thier season this year?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Are they playing now ? Or they already played thier season this year?

I believe the WCAC is still playing. GC beat St. Mary’s Ryken 17-9 and lost to Gonzaga 28-0 so far this spring. It looks like they play St. John’s this Saturday, but who knows.

WCAC update below...

Gonzaga looks good. They have beat Good Counsel and DeMatha. Had a close one with St. Mary’s Ryken. 
 

DeMatha got out big on Gonzaga at half and let them come back to win 24-17. DeMatha beat St. John’s the next week in a close game 17-7. 
 

All games look sloppy. I’m sure this spring schedule can only help the teams with game experience come fall 2021. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

I believe the WCAC is still playing. GC beat St. Mary’s Ryken 17-9 and lost to Gonzaga 28-0 so far this spring. It looks like they play St. John’s this Saturday, but who knows.

WCAC update below...

Gonzaga looks good. They have beat Good Counsel and DeMatha. Had a close one with St. Mary’s Ryken. 
 

DeMatha got out big on Gonzaga at half and let them come back to win 24-17. DeMatha beat St. John’s the next week in a close game 17-7. 
 

All games look sloppy. I’m sure this spring schedule can only help the teams with game experience come fall 2021. 

Who the hell is st Mary’s ??? How come we never hear about them

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Who the hell is st Mary’s ??? How come we never hear about them

They are in the WCAC-B division. IMO they could take the 5th spot in the WCAC-A division soon. A very interesting team to watch. 

The school is located pretty far into southern Maryland and a 2 hour drive from the DC area schools. Most of the spring games for the WCAC are being played at St. Mary’s Ryken because, well, they do politics different down that way compared to the I-95 DC/Baltimore corridor. Pretty cool deal. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...