Jump to content

#Be Great, SJR 2021 Schedule 💥


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Hard to take SJR seriously when Pope John keeps showing up on the schedule.  #BeBetter

Who would you like us to play? Y’all play 0 oos and we playing GC and SFA Bergen Catholic peters Bosco 😂 

6F2157BB-4F8B-4E17-B3C1-F9AA089553C9.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Who would you like us to play? Y’all play 0 oos and we playing GC and SFA Bergen Catholic peters Bosco 😂 

6F2157BB-4F8B-4E17-B3C1-F9AA089553C9.jpeg

Yep the SFA and GC games are aggressive.  Could be a Tier 2 schedule depending on how the league shapes up 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Yep the SFA and GC games are aggressive.  Could be a Tier 2 schedule depending on how the league shapes up 

NJ is playing a vgood OOS schedule next season highlighted by Hoban, SJC, GC and SFA. And three of those games are away. It’s put up or shut up time for sure. 

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

NJ is playing a vgood OOS schedule next season highlighted by Hoban, SJC, GC and SFA. And three of those games are away. It’s put up or shut up time for sure. 

From what you know now Could you rank the top schedules into Tiers?  Interested to see where the big boys shake out.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

NJ is playing a vgood OOS schedule next season highlighted by Hoban, SJC, GC and SFA. And three of those games are away. It’s put up or shut up time for sure. 

I don't think ANYTHING can shut you up....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...