Jump to content

Baller Alert: Pulaski Academy, AR vs Madison-Ridgeland Academy, MS


Recommended Posts

Battle of 2020 undefeated state champions. Per Calpreps, (for what it's worth) Pulaski was #1 in AR and Madison-Ridgeland Academy was #2 in MS..... Madison-Ridgeland did have a good win vs Trinity Christian, TX and Pulaski had 3 solid wins over Life Christian  Academy, VA (a team gardenstateballer pimps), Ravenwood, TN....and 6A Tyler Legacy, TX

You didn't hear much about Pulaski beating Life Christian, VA here for obvious reasons.....didn't fit "gardenstateballer's" agenda.

Anyways, Madison-Ridgeland is a Mississippi MAIS school meaning they don't play in the MHSAA with South Panola, Oak Grove and those teams.

Pulaski will play Madison-Ridgeland on Sept 3 then play Lipscomb Academy (Nashville) on Sept 10.

 

2020

1 Pulaski Academy (Little Rock, AR)   team preview   trend Arkansas 5A Central 5A 13-0 5-0 (1st) 9-0 58.6 19.5 80-59
WINS: #76 Life Christian Academy (Chester, VA) (31-20), #686 Ravenwood (Brentwood, TN) (37-29), #734 Tyler Legacy (Tyler, TX) (50-25), #1078 Little Rock Christian Academy (Little Rock, AR) (60-28), #1078 Little Rock Christian Academy (Little Rock, AR) (64-27), #1089 Wynne (AR) (52-14), #2089 Magnolia (AR) (53-29), #2857 Robinson (Little Rock, AR) (48-35), #3131 White Hall (AR) (49-28), #5162 Farmington (AR) (51-21), #5556 Watson Chapel (Pine Bluff, AR) (59-24), #9754 Beebe (AR) (58-21), #10237 Hall (Little Rock, AR) (48-13), LOSSES: none

 

 

2 Madison-Ridgeland Academy (Madison, MS)   team preview   trend Mississippi MAIS 6A District 1 MAIS 6A 13-0 5-0 (1st) 7-0 50.6 18.8 82-61
WINS: #210 Trinity Christian (Cedar Hill, TX) (27-26), #1161 Jackson Academy (Jackson, MS) (41-14), #1161 Jackson Academy (Jackson, MS) (20-10), #1278 Jackson Prep (Jackson, MS) (50-24), #1939 Presbyterian Christian (Hattiesburg, MS) (28-0), #1939 Presbyterian Christian (Hattiesburg, MS) (42-14), #2036 Hartfield Academy (Flowood, MS) (42-14), #3303 Corinth (MS) (51-17), #4115 Philadelphia (MS) (18-0), #4896 Parklane Academy (McComb, MS) (41-12), #5728 Copiah Academy (Gallman, MS) (45-7), #6233 Oak Forest Academy (Amite, LA) (45-13), #7421 Bayou Academy (Cleveland, MS) (35-0), LOSSES: none
  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooops, I always supply a link for confirmation. Pulaski had their non- conference schedule done fairly early.......they may need another game, haven't seen their complete schedule.

Pulaski will also play Bryant...Bryant has a big OOS game with Longview, TX.

Anyways.....

 

  • Thumbs Down 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Last year Pulaski was #85 and Madison-Ridgeland #96 at HSFA.

You won't hear about these type games from the nj blowhard, but you will hear about every other dipshit game this clown promotes.

Don't forget.....the nj blowhard is taking nj football global this year, stay tuned. 😂

 

https://highschoolfootballamerica.com/final-2020-high-school-football-america-100/

#85 Pulaski Academy (Arkansas) (13-0) 87 Kevin Kelley
#86 Niceville (Florida) (11-1) 88 Grant Thompson
#87 Cocoa (Florida) (10-1) 89 Ryan Schneider
#88 Rockledge (Florida)  (7-2) 90 Wayne Younger
#89 Lone Peak (Utah) (12-2) 91 Bart Bronkbank
#90 Cherry Creek (Colorado)  (8-0) 92 Dave Logan
#91 Oxford (Mississippi)  (12-1) 93 Chris Cutcliffe
#92 Venice (Florida) (9-4) 94 John Peacock
#93 Columbus (Miami, Florida) (7-0) 95 Dave Dunn
#94 Elder (Ohio) (5-4) 96 Doug Ramsey
#95 Arlington Martin (Texas) (10-2) 97 Bob Wager
#96 Madison-Ridgeland (Mississippi) (12-0) 98 Herbert Davis
  • Thumbs Down 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Dude quit posting about the better states around Louisiana. Post what OOS games Louisiana is playing? 
 

Is Zachary coming to Florida for a return game with Deerfield Beach? Or are they pussy like you??

SUP, saggy?.......can your boy spell Car or Dog yet?

Always good seeing the saggy's post!

  • Thumbs Down 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Dude quit posting about the better states around Louisiana. Post what OOS games Louisiana is playing? 
 

Is Zachary coming to Florida for a return game with Deerfield Beach? Or are they pussy like you??

PS: stop fucking up every thread on this forum.

Thanks, sag!

  • Thumbs Down 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, RedZone said:

PS: stop fucking up every thread on this forum.

Thanks, sag!

I guess talking about Louisiana football is fucking up the forum. Because no one gives a shit about it. 
 

Has your blood pressure evened out now that you know Warren Easton is playing garbage Navarre instead of Grayson GA? 
 

pussy  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I guess talking about Louisiana football is fucking up the forum. Because no one gives a shit about it. 
 

Has your blood pressure evened out now that you know Warren Easton is playing garbage Navarre instead of Grayson GA? 
 

pussy  

I hear you, saggy.

Just another day in the life of a "saggy", right?

Fucking perfectly good threads up with your GED BS no one gives a fuck about......take it to the playground and impress the kids, sags.

Your shit is getting old and people can see it.

 

 

  • Thumbs Down 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I hear you, saggy.

Just another day in the life of a "saggy", right?

Fucking perfectly good threads up with your GED BS no one gives a fuck about......take it to the playground and impress the kids, sags.

Your shit is getting old and people can see it.

 

 

I just wanted to know if Zachary was gonna man up and return the trip to Florida. Weren’t you the one crying and leaking vaginal juice over Hoover not wanting to come to bum fuck Louisiana? 
 

Same thing with Rummel. After 93rd ranked Florida team Escambia came to New Orleans and wrecked top 10 Rummel, the pussies from Crummel backed out of the return game to come to Pensacola. Cowards. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

These teams suck. Pulaski didn’t play a top 1,000 team in state. Arkansas blows. They beat the 686th best team by one score. Lol. 
 

Same with Madison-Ridge. Didn’t play a team from MS in the top 1,000. 
 

Vermont has “state champs” too. Are you gonna pimp the Vermont champ playing a champ from Maine or New Hampshire? 
 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I just wanted to know if Zachary was gonna man up and return the trip to Florida. Weren’t you the one crying and leaking vaginal juice over Hoover not wanting to come to bum fuck Louisiana? 
 

Same thing with Rummel. After 93rd ranked Florida team Escambia came to New Orleans and wrecked top 10 Rummel, the pussies from Crummel backed out of the return game to come to Pensacola. Cowards. 

Nothing but lies, saggy.......it's all you got. It's all you will ever have.

I mean for fuck's sake.....you went to Wharton High School in Tampa.....one of the worst schools in Florida in EVERYTHING....

Why they even let YOU post on this forum is beyond me.......you are a freakin joke poster from a joke school.

GTF out of this thread and go blow veggie earl...

 

  • Thumbs Down 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Nothing but lies, saggy.......it's all you got. It's all you will ever have.

I mean for fuck's sake.....you went to Wharton High School in Tampa.....one of the worst schools in Florida in EVERYTHING....

Why they even let YOU post on this forum is beyond me.......you are a freakin joke poster from a joke school.

GTF out of this thread and go blow veggie earl...

 

We went to the state championship game my senior year and our coach won state coach of the year. I can’t help how the program was AFTER I graduated. Fucking pedophile. 
 

And what high school you graduated from 20-50 years ago doesn’t dictate your knowledge of HSFB today. One thing we can all agree on is Louisiana football plain sucks.
 

Zachary lost 53-0 to 4 loss Deer Jerkey then almost won state. West Monroe PAID $$$ to little ole 3A American Heritage to come kill them in front of their own fans almost by a running clock. West Monroe almost wins state while AHD gets clobbered out of the 2nd round of the 3A playoffs. 
 

and Rummel. Well thanks to me, at least one person in all 50 states knows Rummel was top 10 in Louisiana the year 93rd ranked Florida team Escambia bombed them in New Orleans. 
 

whole lotta garbage East of Texas, West of Mississippi and South of Arkansas!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyways, let me see if I can pull this thread back together.....after the invasion of the little dick from wharton, fl. 

Here are the highlights from Pulaski Academy, AR and Life Christian, VA......the team gardenstateballer pimps on here......national power Life Christian that is with their 17 D1s and virtual classrooms.

 

  • Thumbs Down 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@RedZone u need therapy my guy, it’s not normal waking up first thing in morning and have a manic episode because GSB is doing his thing. Lol good grief dude, seek professional help u Cajun 

Was just a matter of time before the other saggy pops in with absolutely NOTHING.........all day long with these two in every thread.

100% prick, 100% of time.

Pull em' up!

  • Thumbs Down 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, old_e said:

Pulaski....yawn.

Probably the most undervalued program in America......Pulaski snapped Texas power Highland Park's home winning streak a few years back. 

A state like nj won't go to Texas.....

 

Highland Park's 84-game home-win streak ends at the hands of Arkansas' Pulaski Academy Bruins.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Probably the most undervalued program in America......Pulaski snapped Texas power Highland Park's home winning streak a few years back. 

A state like nj won't go to Texas.....

 

Highland Park's 84-game home-win streak ends at the hands of Arkansas' Pulaski Academy Bruins.

 

Last year Pulaski Academy beat 2 of the same teams IMG Academy beat...not as bad, of course....but still beat them.

IMG beat Ravenwood, TN 45-14 and Life Christian Academy, VA 52-8

Pulaski Academy beat Ravenwood, TN 37-28 and Life Christian Academy, VA 31-20

...Life Christian Academy gets "pimped" on here though.....go figure.

I would like to see IMG play Pulaski Academy.........Pulaski is a hard team to play........never punts, always goes for 2 and always goes for the onside's kick.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RedZone said:

Last year Pulaski Academy beat 2 of the same teams IMG Academy beat...not as bad, of course....but still beat them.

IMG beat Ravenwood, TN 45-14 and Life Christian Academy, VA 52-8

Pulaski Academy beat Ravenwood, TN 37-28 and Life Christian Academy, VA 31-20

...Life Christian Academy gets "pimped" on here though.....go figure.

I would like to see IMG play Pulaski Academy.........Pulaski is a hard team to play........never punts, always goes for 2 and always goes for the onside's kick.

They didn't beat Chaminade from West Hills Ca. Nough said.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, old_e said:

They didn't beat Chaminade from West Hills Ca. Nough said.

Chaminade was one of CA's top teams that year and they had to rally to beat Pulaski Academy IN California....Pulaski was up 2 TDs with 9 minutes left and blew the lead. Not a bad showing from Pulaski.......Nough said.

What is the Truth?
Another win for the Chaminade Eagles beating a tough opponent in Pulaski Academy, last year’s state champion of Arkansas. The truth of the game was that the team did not give up, there were many chances in the game where we could have given up and excepted defeat but we continued to fight. Pulaski Academy had a lead for most of the game, but the team never gave up and we were able to climb our way back into the game and win 49-39. The team is ready for another hard week of practice as we prepare for a tough Valencia opponent.

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/chaminade-eagles-(west-hills,ca)/football-fall-12/schedule.htm

That was one of Pulaski's weaker teams too. Go figure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Chaminade was one of CA's top teams that year and they had to rally to beat Pulaski Academy IN California....Pulaski was up 2 TDs with 9 minutes left and blew the lead. Not a bad showing from Pulaski.......Nough said.

What is the Truth?
Another win for the Chaminade Eagles beating a tough opponent in Pulaski Academy, last year’s state champion of Arkansas. The truth of the game was that the team did not give up, there were many chances in the game where we could have given up and excepted defeat but we continued to fight. Pulaski Academy had a lead for most of the game, but the team never gave up and we were able to climb our way back into the game and win 49-39. The team is ready for another hard week of practice as we prepare for a tough Valencia opponent.

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/chaminade-eagles-(west-hills,ca)/football-fall-12/schedule.htm

That was one of Pulaski's weaker teams too. Go figure.

Chaminade was good back then too, but they have fallen off the map.

In 2012 when Pulaski Academy played Chaminade they finished #17 in CA and #104 nationally.......

In 2013 (following year) Chaminade finished #4 in CA and #18 nationally.

 

Give the Arkansas team some credit.

bandicam 2021-04-10 10-44-45-647.jpg

bandicam 2021-04-10 10-45-05-239.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...