What's the word on STA's 2021 schedule?

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is nonsense and is easily refuted by a simple recall of history.

Their three worst teams in the last 15 years played:

• Prattville (AL)
  • De La Salle (CA)
  • Northwestern
  • John Curtis (LA)
  • St. John Bosco (CA)
  • Centennial (AZ)
  • Deerfield Beach (3x)

In 2019, they had no idea who their QB and RB would be (both ended up being Sophomores) and they still scheduled De La Salle, Bergen Catholic, Carol City, Mandarin and Deerfield Beach.

Two mediocre DBP teams beat them, 20-10 and 24-6 and neither was at DBP...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not much it seems... 

We couldn't get Kingwood, Humble, Harker Heights, Deer Park, Willis, Waco, Lake Ridge, Little Elm, Plano East, Elkins, Hays or Mayde Creek. The struggle is real.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

STA traveled to DeLand last year to fill in a scheduling hole and they were gracious enough to return the trip this year in a pinch.

Not sure what they'll be year this year but last year they were actually decent.

Fair deal... 

Alot of teams in Georgia had a bunch of last minute fills due to Corona but the GHSA allowed teams to reschedule this year due to Corona thats why so many schedules are different... 

17 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

We know that you're only capable of posting this exact sentence and nothing else but it's irrelevant to what I said.

No worse than nolescab813.

He has repeated that Pace beat SJB, California in 2002 at least 300 times....even had it on his Twitter.

The guy's pecker has to be about a quarter inch long.....both of them.

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is nonsense and is easily refuted by a simple recall of history.

Their three worst teams in the last 15 years played:

• Prattville (AL)
  • De La Salle (CA)
  • Northwestern
  • John Curtis (LA)
  • St. John Bosco (CA)
  • Centennial (AZ)
  • Deerfield Beach (3x)

In 2019, they had no idea who their QB and RB would be (both ended up being Sophomores) and they still scheduled De La Salle, Bergen Catholic, Carol City, Mandarin and Deerfield Beach.

All those STA teams had more talent than this year's version.....guess I could research it later, but, I'm normally right.

Just because STA loses a game doesn't mean it's the worst team in STA history.

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

No worse than nolescab813.

He has repeated that Pace beat SJB, California in 2002 at least 300 times....even had it on his Twitter.

The guy's pecker has to be about a quarter inch long.....both of them.

Pace and STA are only playing to decide who is the better team to beat SJB

46 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Just because STA loses a game doesn't mean it's the worst team in STA history.

This has nothing to do with what I said. You have bad habit of making irrelevant points.

They lost a game last year. As they did in 2014 and 2015. They lost twice in 2016 and 2018.

Those teams were still all better than the aforementioned.

14 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

This has nothing to do with what I said. You have bad habit of making irrelevant points.

They lost a game last year. As they did in 2014 and 2015. They lost twice in 2016 and 2018.

Those teams were still all better than the aforementioned.

You are to quick to point out STA's "worst" teams. I think people got my relevant point. Like I said. All those teams were much more talented than this years version. Your opinion on this year's team doesn't match "paper".

"Their three worst teams in the last 15 years played:

• Prattville (AL)
  • De La Salle (CA)
  • Northwestern
  • John Curtis (LA)
  • St. John Bosco (CA)
  • Centennial (AZ)
  • Deerfield Beach (3x)
5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Like I said. All those teams were much more talented than this years version. Your opinion on this year's team doesn't match "paper".

That's your opinion and a silly one to have in May.

You're the same clown that will then decry any potential losses they may have in the Fall because of the talent they have.

You don't know what good teams look like let alone the hierarchy of STA teams.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

And, good reader, why does my claim offend RedZone so much?

Because it included John Curtis.

Not true at all.......St Aug beat Curtis that year as well.

That was probably one of the weaker Curtis teams in their history....good thing Curtis played 3A whatever it was that year.

See, it's easy to be you..

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

STA traveled to DeLand last year to fill in a scheduling hole and they were gracious enough to return the trip this year in a pinch.

Not sure what they'll be year this year but last year they were actually decent.

Why because they played STA?

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT

DeLand who finished 4-3 with only one win coming against a team with a winning record and they are decent

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/deland-bulldogs-(deland,fl)/football/schedule.htm

Yet just a few years ago you claimed Columbia at 12-2 with more wins against winning teams than DeLand had total wins including two wins against teams who were in double digits of wins and they were Pathetic garbage?

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/columbia-tigers-(lake-city,fl)/football-fall-15/schedule.htm

Hell crappy ass columbia who started last season 0-5 ended the season of one of the teams that actually beat DeLand last year (Mainland) 

The only reason you are talking good about DeLand is because they played STA and nobody can prove otherwise and especially not you because you weren't even at the fucking game, the magazine I work at actually covered the STA vs deland game, STA could have beaten DeLand by 50 if they wanted to, they let off the gas in the second half to be nice, it wasn't even as competitive as the score showed 

Congratulations @954gator 

you buy the bullshit of this loser who is so broken he can't even make a competent argument for STA without exposing himself as a clueless homer like he trashes other posters for being 

14 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

That's your opinion and a silly one to have in May.

You're the same clown that will then decry any potential losses they may have in the Fall because of the talent they have.

You don't know what good teams look like let alone the hierarchy of STA teams.

And what good teams do you watch in Tallahassee you quack

The only surprise is there are actually posters dumb enough on this board to listen to the nonsense that comes out of Los mouth

LET EVERYONE NOTICE THIS FACTOID

Everytime he thinks that someone has wrong info he spends pages telling them how stupid they are for being wrong yet not once has he disputed me when I

1) call him by his name

2) list what city he lives in

3) lists his workplace

Wonder why that is little Dr Watsons of this chatterbox board? 🤔

You all can figure out the rest