All time Best 3 Year Run - Finalists

Sammyswordsman

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

I watched two of his high school games.

He was horrible.

I watched him in college.

He was horrible.

USA Today = clueless

NOT a fan of Ronald Curry? Deep down you HATE Ronald Curry. You want to KILL Ronald Curry, 😂

Anyways, much more importantly........USA Today is useless/clueless, but then we use it here to support mythical magical high school football "runs". 

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Who cares?

Being at a game isn't as relevant as who's doing the watching. A grandmother from Albuquerque could attend every game but it wouldn't make her analysis accurate.

I don't really care.....why do you care so much? 

BUT, some bonehead from South FL watches two games in Ronald Curry's "high school career" and he brings the expert analysis?....that the way that normally works? 😂

I never followed Ronald Curry or watched him......I'm almost positive he had some good games in high school though.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

BUT, some bonehead from South FL watches two games in Ronald Curry's "high school career" and he brings the expert analysis?....that the way that normally works? 😂

You don't need to watch a lot of film to figure out if a team is good or not or if a guy can play or not. Clueless people watch hundreds of hours of film and claim to have more insight than other people.

But good evaluators don't waste their time on teams and guys that are objectively bad.

I remember when Dave Shula's brother Mike the coach at Alabama. One of his assistants was supposed to watch a kid from Northeast play against STA. He was stuck in traffic and was late to the game. Dave watched one quarter of football and called the assistant coach and told him not to bother. The kid couldn't play.

But Dave Shula actually knows what he's doing. 

12 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is all you're left with when you can't argue the fact that Ronald Curry sucked.

In college.

He was a record-setting player in high school and recruited by multiple D1s.

Your only "evidence" of him sucking in high school is your opinion (read "ass") from supposedly watching two games. Many college coaches and recruiters, and many sports journalists, disagreed with you. 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, RedZone said:

SO you are a champion of the 1 and 2 game evaluation process? That doesn't make you an "expert"......it makes you an idiot.

If it takes you more than one or two games then you suck at evaluation.

I'm certainly willing to make my opinions/evaluations known and have them stand on their merit.

You'd embarrass yourself if held to the same standard.

In fact you have embarrassed yourself.

13 minutes ago, concha said:

Your only "evidence" of him sucking in high school is your opinion (read "ass") from supposedly watching two games. Many college coaches and recruiters, and many sports journalists, disagreed with you. 

And no coach, recruiter, or sports journalist (lol) has ever been wrong.

They are always right.

Just like concha always fails to support what he says and instead just lazily appeals to authority.

17 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

If it takes you more than one or two games then you suck at evaluation.

I think you are obvious in the wrong line of work.....you should think seriously about putting an application in at Miami.

They could use a guy like you!

LIKE at halftime!

SmoothAcrobaticHeifer-max-1mb.gif

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

And no such player has ever turned out to suck.

No, no!

No player who set records and had multiple D1 offers could possibly suck.

Said nobody ever.

In high high school he was a superior and record-setting athlete.

Find a college board to bleat about him and you might find some traction.

• Like 1