"The Game" this week, MD vs. SJB for National Champs

22 minutes ago, MD87 said:

ikr?  When was the last time a kid that small drew oohs and aahs from the crowd on hits like he delivered?  And a great nose for the ball.  He has a few D1's (Cincinnati being the best, if memory serves).  I think he'd go great in an environment like that - no name kids doing big things.  

No name??? He’s effen name is SHOES!!

• Haha 2
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

block

Good Gawdamighty Nick, round it up to 60! Hasn't GSB taught you any marketing? bgw

FYI if we beat bosco with a freshman QB I recommend that nobody come on the board for 96 hours after the game because I will be absolutely unbearable 

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Nothing against Bru but Bryce Young was the best. 

Bru could have been an all American at 4 positions...kid was a once in generation player...Bryce and JT may both win a Heisman but they weren’t better football players then Bru...I played with both leinart and Groots...Groots was better 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Love his name, of course.  Sayin' that Cincy did lots with 2- and 3-star guys like Shoes, just like Boise St. 

5 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

2 hours ago, MD87 said:

Love his name, of course.  Sayin' that Cincy did lots with 2- and 3-star guys like Shoes, just like Boise St. 

The kid obviously lives up to his name Because With a Name like Shoes you Better Be Fast!!!....🤣

Isn’t He a JR this year?.... If so you would think he would get a lot of Attention Next Year even if undersized....

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

The kid obviously lives up to his name Because With a Name like Shoes you Better Be Fast!!!....🤣

Isn’t He a JR this year?.... If so you would think he would get a lot of Attention Next Year even if undersized....

He is a 2021 kid

On 4/11/2021 at 3:26 PM, HurricaneNick said:

FYI if we beat bosco with a freshman QB I recommend that nobody come on the board for 96 hours after the game because I will be absolutely unbearable 

The UGA QB from Irvine said prior to the G Day game! That the difference between the SEC and where he was from, was everybody was jist BETTER in the S E C!😂 Before he came to Georgia, he had never heard of a 6'4" 260lbs. DE, who runs a 4.5 forty! And in the SEC, EVERYBODY has um!

29 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

The UGA QB from Irvine said prior to the G Day game! That the difference between the SEC and where he was from, was everybody was jist BETTER in the S E C!😂 Before he came to Georgia, he had never heard of a 6'4" 260lbs. DE, who runs a 4.5 forty! And in the SEC, EVERYBODY has um!

Super weird that USC has 7 more national titles than UGA if that’s the case. How far will the Mater Dei QB take the dawgs this year? I think the only game he loses is to the other Mater Dei QB that is now the starter at Alabama in the SECCG. Get some rest, damn near 1 am your time. 

• Haha 1
On 4/12/2021 at 11:43 AM, HurricaneNick said:

Tell us how many times Servite has beaten MD in the last 30 years, short shaft. 😝 #povertyprogram #3rdplace3rdplace3rdplace!! #credo!! 

Better yet, how many schools in California, have been relevant in the past 30 years? Other than the ones the media prop up to sell newspapers? I can think of MAYBE SIX!

1 hour ago, Old Rabid One said:

Better yet, how many schools in California, have been relevant in the past 30 years? Other than the ones the media prop up to sell newspapers? I can think of MAYBE SIX!

Goodness gracious you’re a whiny little inbred biiyaaatcchh! Lucky I have time today. My program that I played for has been relevant for over 30 years and that’s pretty much all I care about. What happened to you?? Rufus and hawg are cool as fuck but short bus riding rab is HOE! 😂 

• Haha 2
On 4/11/2021 at 3:26 PM, HurricaneNick said:

What should have made you unbearable, would be if da STACHE had actually developed these kids from grammar school/middle school, and not the transfer portal!

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

What should have made you unbearable, would be if da STACHE had actually developed these kids from grammar school/middle school, and not the transfer portal!

6 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

I really hope what you are saying isn’t true cause it would really suck if the best coach in school history ended up being a dirt bag...

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

This is Hilarious Coming from a GA Fan where in GA You All just Orchestrated a Fake Divorce so A Top Cali QB can Transfer into play 1 Semester of Football....

When one School District calls BS on this, The Great Cali QB simply Goes to Another GA HS who welcomed him with Open Arms for Less Then a Semester of Football and he Shreds up all those “Great GA Players” on his way to a State Title..... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2
On 4/20/2021 at 12:22 AM, THEOC89 said:

Not if his first name is lead!

• Haha 1
On 4/22/2021 at 12:42 AM, HurricaneNick said:

Super weird that USC has 7 more national titles than UGA if that’s the case. How far will the Mater Dei QB take the dawgs this year? I think the only game he loses is to the other Mater Dei QB that is now the starter at Alabama in the SECCG. Get some rest, damn near 1 am your time. 

FIRST of all, Skippy, I DON'T SLEEP! There ain't time! LASTLY, I AIN'T a UGAG fan! 

And the PAC TWELVE will NEVER be relevant aGAIN!

6 minutes ago, Old Rabid One said:

FIRST of all, Skippy, I DON'T SLEEP! There ain't time! LASTLY, I AIN'T a UGAG fan! 

And the PAC TWELVE will NEVER be relevant aGAIN!

USC has more national championships than any SEC team not named Alabama. Just the facts playa. Enjoy your night!