Jump to content

Should Rioters be shot in Minn....


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go away.  You are the problem you sniveling half man.  Go away.   #sayseveryone  

Cancer and kidney failure...  and he's a nearly 25-year double lung transplantee.  It's a miracle he's still with us.  

She made a mistake. The guy was a piece of shit and she was put in a position to restrain the lowlife and was probably panicking because she is dealing with the worst in humanity and just grabbed the

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Mag44 said:

They destroy property andpeoples business... Why only in Democrat cities ....?

Should Rioters be shot in Minn....

Should all of the MakeAmericaGreatAgain supporters trespassing on government property, throwing down the American flag 🇺🇸 on the ground, and destroying the Capitol have been shot? ☺️

Should all of the white mobs responsible for the “Red Summer” and countless other racist killings have been shot for murdering citizens of America and for destroying endless American-owned businesses and communities? 🙂

It is very interesting to see how simple it is for you to all of a sudden decide a certain group of people deserve to be shot 🥺

You may want to watch that 😉

#StopAsianHate

  • Thanks 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Should Rioters be shot in Minn....

Should all of the MAGA supporters trespassing and destroying the capitol have been shot?

It is very interesting to see how simple it is for you to decide someone deserves to be shot 😒

#StopAsianHate

If you recall...

a Maga protester WAS shot and killed that day.

simple and easy for you...no?

#stopmirroringhate👍

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Troll said:

If you recall...

a Maga protester WAS shot and killed that day.

simple and easy for you...no?

#stopmirroringhate👍

Appeasement = keep rioting ....Shooting may change that...If your business  was being destroyed, shoot or appease..Just answer my question, dont be a pussy....Stop deflecting .....ANSWER 🔨🔨🔨

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Just gonna leave this here....

Law and order, assault rifles, mass murders, qualified immunity but no to abortions because that’s not Christlike....

bgw

CF07BC8E-3843-4D5B-9449-F6CF30A6BD02.jpeg

Daunted Wright did NOT COMPLY, resisted because he had a warrant, Daunte resisted, did NOT COMPLY and died....Why did he resist, because he was a violator....Case closed..

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Just gonna leave this here....

Law and order, assault rifles, mass murders, qualified immunity but no to abortions because that’s not Christlike....

bgw

CF07BC8E-3843-4D5B-9449-F6CF30A6BD02.jpeg

This is all about violators who resist and dont comply with commands of police....You lefties want to play the blame game....Compliance and don't resist are simple remedies...

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Just gonna leave this here....

Law and order, assault rifles, mass murders, qualified immunity but no to abortions because that’s not Christlike....

bgw

CF07BC8E-3843-4D5B-9449-F6CF30A6BD02.jpeg

Funny that you believe mass murder, immunity, and assault rifles are Christian doctrine 🤣

Take your head out of your ass.

now if you where talking other doctrines

you might have a point somewhere.

 

BTW: Instead of just displaying your prejudices against Christians,

you should tell everyone where your faith resides

that is if you even have any to speak of

💩

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mag44 said:

Appeasement = keep rioting ....Shooting may change that...If your business  was being destroyed, shoot or appease..Just answer my question, dont be a pussy....Stop deflecting .....ANSWER 🔨🔨🔨

You ask the stupidest question and expect what.....some stupid answer?

OK dummy, here's the answer for dummies....

1 hour ago, Mag44 said:

Daunted Wright did NOT COMPLY, resisted because he had a warrant, Daunte resisted, did NOT COMPLY and died....Why did he resist, because he was a violator....Case closed..

Resisting should in NO WAY invoke a deadly firearm....

running from authority is not a license to shoot in the back.

That lady is done as a cop.

now should "rioters" be shot?

That's easy peasy too dummy.....

anyone  (for example say) trying to set fire to a building, or who is actively endangering the lives of others etc., should be shot on sight.....

but if you notice, I said SHOT....not killed

and if you think tear gas, pepper spray, bean bags, or other forms of non-lethal incapacitation are not available to the police....you would be wrong yet again.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I have a really hard time understanding how people struggle with the concepts of "comply" vs "resist".

Daunte Wright's death directly followed him resisting arrest and trying to flee.

Had he simply complied and obeyed legal orders from the police, is there anyone here who really thinks he wouldn't be alive right now?

This isn't a game to find out how skilled the police are as wrestlers or how fast and far they can run.

And these guys they've stopped aren't choir boys with clean records.

 

How many of the people killed in recent years by the police that were unarmed were NOT resisting or fleeing and/or on drugs at the time?

Why do people act like ignoring lawful orders, resisting arrest and fleeing the cops are constitutional rights and perfectly OK actions?

These are armed police interacting with potentially dangerous people (Wright was a gang-banger, how many others had clean and/or non-violent records?).

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, concha said:

 

I have a really hard time understanding how people struggle with the concepts of "comply" vs "resist".

Daunte Wright's death directly followed him resisting arrest and trying to flee.

Had he simply complied and obeyed legal orders from the police, is there anyone here who really thinks he wouldn't be alive right now?

This isn't a game to find out how skilled the police are as wrestlers or how fast and far they can run.

And these guys they've stopped aren't choir boys with clean records.

 

How many of the people killed in recent years by the police that were unarmed were NOT resisting or fleeing and/or on drugs at the time?

Why do people act like ignoring lawful orders, resisting arrest and fleeing the cops are constitutional rights and perfectly OK actions?

These are armed police interacting with potentially dangerous people (Wright was a gang-banger, how many others had clean and/or non-violent records?).

 

 

huge difference between fleeing and fighting that you are leaving out...

While it 'should not' be a cat and mouse game, you can't ignore reality.

13 yos will be 13 yos,

some even after they "grow up".

 

just sayin'

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Go away.  You are the problem you sniveling half man.  Go away.  

#sayseveryone

 

This old man wants to gun down everyone.....

Waste of time reading his daily dribble.

He should be shot for destroying the English language...

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Two wrong things resulted in his death!

1) He resisted and tried to run. Cuff up, go in the back seat. Arrested yes. Still alive, yes!

2) Cop should have known she didn’t have a taser in her hand! Heat of the moment mistake, yes. However, a taser looks different, feels different and has to weigh different. It’s also in a different part of her body than her side arm. They say she’s a veteran officer so with all the training she should have had, she should have known she had her gun in her hand and not her taser. 
 

Two wrongs and now someone is dead and 1/2 the country is ready to riot!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Two wrong things resulted in his death!

1) He resisted and tried to run. Cuff up, go in the back seat. Arrested yes. Still alive, yes!

2) Cop should have known she didn’t have a taser in her hand! Heat of the moment mistake, yes. However, a taser looks different, feels different and has to weigh different. It’s also in a different part of her body than her side arm. They say she’s a veteran officer so with all the training she should have had, she should have known she had her gun in her hand and not her taser. 
 

Two wrongs and now someone is dead and 1/2 the country is ready to riot!

 

Agree with the above take.

One additional note:

Had "1" not happened, then "2" would almost certainly not have happened.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, concha said:

 

I have a really hard time understanding how people struggle with the concepts of "comply" vs "resist".

Daunte Wright's death directly followed him resisting arrest and trying to flee.

Had he simply complied and obeyed legal orders from the police, is there anyone here who really thinks he wouldn't be alive right now?

This isn't a game to find out how skilled the police are as wrestlers or how fast and far they can run.

And these guys they've stopped aren't choir boys with clean records.

 

How many of the people killed in recent years by the police that were unarmed were NOT resisting or fleeing and/or on drugs at the time?

Why do people act like ignoring lawful orders, resisting arrest and fleeing the cops are constitutional rights and perfectly OK actions?

These are armed police interacting with potentially dangerous people (Wright was a gang-banger, how many others had clean and/or non-violent records?).

 

 

It’s simple you dumbass racist capitalist, generational culture in a system that supports the execution of minorities. 
You really need to bone up on the formation of the constitution and the ideology of the Declaration of Independence. 
I humbly await your no reply. 
 

bgw
 

bgw

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mag44 said:

Daunted Wright did NOT COMPLY, resisted because he had a warrant, Daunte resisted, did NOT COMPLY and died....Why did he resist, because he was a violator....Case closed..

Are you saying everyone who does not comply and resist arrest should be shot? 

#StopAsianHate

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Are you saying everyone who does not comply and resist arrest should be shot? 

#StopAsianHate

And the warrant was misdemeanor marijuana possession as a minor. 
 

Jesus, you can’t make up the stupidity on this side. 
 

bgw

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

And the warrant was misdemeanor marijuana possession as a minor. 
 

Jesus, you can’t make up the stupidity on this side
 

bgw

I am reminded every time I watch an interview of Trump Rally supporters.

{No offense to any of THE Donald J. Trump supporters reading this.} ☺️

 

#StopAsianHate

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, concha said:

 

I have a really hard time understanding how people struggle with the concepts of "comply" vs "resist".

Daunte Wright's death directly followed him resisting arrest and trying to flee.

Had he simply complied and obeyed legal orders from the police, is there anyone here who really thinks he wouldn't be alive right now?

This isn't a game to find out how skilled the police are as wrestlers or how fast and far they can run.

And these guys they've stopped aren't choir boys with clean records.

 

How many of the people killed in recent years by the police that were unarmed were NOT resisting or fleeing and/or on drugs at the time?

Why do people act like ignoring lawful orders, resisting arrest and fleeing the cops are constitutional rights and perfectly OK actions?

These are armed police interacting with potentially dangerous people (Wright was a gang-banger, how many others had clean and/or non-violent records?).

 

 

Maybe on account of mass shooters [who just happen to be white] ☺️, assailants attacking police [who just happen to be white]🙂, Robbers [who resist and do not comply; and happen to be white]🥺, are fairly apprehended, placed in prison, and put on trial for their wrongdoings. 

That is just a thought, or am I being a racist. [The last time I said something like this, I was called a pot-stirring, criminal loving, racist] 😌


Viewing other people’s turmoils through 🌹rose-colored lenses will not help you make this a better America 🇺🇸 to live in.

#StopAsianHate

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I am reminded every time I watch an interview of Trump Rally supporters.

{No offense to any of THE Donald J. Trump supporters reading this.} ☺️

 

#StopAsianHate

 

Stupid people?

Wouldn't those be the stupid and dishonest people who are trying to make this out to be a police killing for hanging an air freshener in the car or simply for having an outstanding warrant?

The escalation and potential or violence occurred when the recently deceased rocket scientist decided to become violent and uncooperative. 

"Resisting arrest".

It's not hard to understand if you have a measurable IQ and some semblance of intellectual honesty.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...