Which HS’s are going to have the most drafted in 2021?

954gator

• 954gator changed the title to Which HS’s are going to have the most drafted in 2021?
  • 3 weeks later...

IMG 7

AHP 6

STA 3 

all had at least one guy immediately sign as UDFA.   WR Grimes (STA) to Eagles,   TE Eubanks (AHP) to Dallas, and Dylan Moses (IMG) to Jags.

I definitely thought Grimes and Moses would have gotten drafted.  

Edit

Miami Northwestern 2

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, 954gator said:

IMG 7

AHP 6

STA 3 

all had at least one guy immediately sign as UDFA.   WR Grimes (STA) to Eagles,   TE Eubanks (AHP) to Dallas, and Dylan Moses (IMG) to Jags.

I definitely thought Grimes and Moses would have gotten drafted.  

Edit

Miami Northwestern 2

What's the deal with Moses... medical and/or off the field issues?  

AHP wow.  I saw those guys vs. DBP hanging with @GardenStateBallerand @Mag44and some other guys (sorry forgot screen names... one was a guy who's son I think attended Yale.  Another was the QB's father).   I met others at the bar we had a few beers at.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Trevon Grimes was signed by the Eagles as an UDFA.  I thought STA would have 4 total.   

I felt Grimes regressed a bit from when I saw him at UF so maybe teams weren't impressed

Guess he shouldn't have opted out of bowl game as he wasn't as secure in his draft status as he thought he was 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Trevon Grimes "regressing"

Capture.PNG.f6e9583cd870735fb4a8b620411675bd.PNG

Yeah he definitely didn’t regress.  His issue, IMO, was his route running.    If his hands were a bit more consistent it wouldn’t matter, but it was still a big surprise he didn’t get drafted. 

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Malachi Dupre had better stats and was at least drafted. 😀

But won't have a better NFL career.

And it wasn't that much better at all.

dupre.jpg.af1423d1387a88ac6bfd97e414c0a1c8.jpg

He also played on some crappy LSU offenses hence the looter in a riot designation.

Grimes played with two 1st round picks (Toney and Pitts), a 2nd round pick (Jefferson) and a 6th round pick (Swain).

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Grimes played with two 1st round picks (Toney and Pitts), a 2nd round pick (Jefferson) and a 6th round pick (Swain).

So Grimes was NEVER the guy and blows...we get that, he wasn't drafted. 

Edna Karr (NOLA) WR Racey McMath was drafted in the 6th Rd by the Tennessee Titans and McMath barely saw the field at LSU at WR...do you need the depth chart?...Jefferson, Chase, Marshall and etc....

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You seem to be of the impression that having a 6th-7th round grade and then not being drafted is some kind of indictment.

Malachi Dupre *was* drafted and recorded zero catches in his career.

Wanna bet if Grimes ends up with more?

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Edna Karr (NOLA) WR Racey McMath was drafted in the 6th Rd by the Tennessee Titans and McMath barely saw the field at LSU at WR...do you need the depth chart?...Jefferson, Chase, Marshall and etc....

McMath WR stats at LSU...👍

bandicam 2021-04-28 11-04-18-964.jpg

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He's a much better athlete than Grimes.

But as usual with Edna Karr guys, they're just not very good football players.

🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I'm just *shocked* that RedZone would turn a factual post about a Florida kid into a string of posts about Louisiana players.

😄

No, I gave you some context.....you used the poor Grimes played behind everyone else excuse to defend "your guy"........That excuse was weak and pitiful, and unfortunately for you I had to destroy it with my superior football mind.

Grimes  blows, wasn't drafted.