$100 million Will Smith movie 'Emancipation' will film in New Orleans after leaving Georgia over voting laws

RedZone

I wonder if ol' Will will be surprised to learn that you need an ID to vote in Louisiana.

And I'm sure all the black workers and businesses in Georgia he has ignorantly fucked over will be very understanding.

Fact of the Day:  Like the famous Nelson Mandela, most African-Americans believe you should show an ID to vote.

mandela.jpg?w=217&h=300

• Like 1

18 hours ago, concha said:

I wonder if ol' Will will be surprised to learn that you need an ID to vote in Louisiana.

😲

17 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It ain't solely about the ID requirement,

well apparently it can't be if LA has similar rules.

now can it....

DUH

17 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

its the reduced hours, drop boxes and other peripheral bullshit that penalizes minorities

well that really seems even more worthwhile, now that you have explained it 🤣

But same hours and drop boxes for everyone...

you think minorities are that incompetent?

you must be some anti-minority racist talking like that  🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

😲

well apparently it can't be if LA has similar rules.

now can it....

DUH

well that really seems even more worthwhile, now hat you have explained it 🤣

But same hours and drop boxes for everyone...

you think minorities are that incompetent?

you must be some anti-minority racist talking like that  🙄

Can’t use the internet, can’t find the DMV, can only find a drop box if it is in their front yard - sounds like someone thinks minorities are utterly helpless.  That is liberals for ya

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It ain't solely about the ID requirement, its the reduced hours, drop boxes and other peripheral bullshit that penalizes minorities but don't let pesky facts get in the way of a Klan Rally over here.....

Lower turnout favors Republicans....

bgw

What specifically makes it harder for colored folks to vote? Why is it because they are too stupid? Too poor? What’s the reason they can’t muster up enough knowledge on figuring it out like the white people do? 

im shocked it’s 2021 and you have people all over the country outraged that voting laws that promote security and confidence are deemed racist because the outraged think black people are too poor and stupid. Sad way to think about our fellow man 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What specifically makes it harder for colored folks to vote? Why is it because they are too stupid? Too poor? What’s the reason they can’t muster up enough knowledge on figuring it out like the white people do? 

im shocked it’s 2021 and you have people all over the country outraged that voting laws that promote security and confidence are deemed racist because the outraged think black people are too poor and stupid. Sad way to think about our fellow man 

So this is what it’s like being talked up to by a child....

bgw

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If you weren't so stupid already I would make you look even more stupid.....but, that's getting old truthfully.

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

What specifically makes it harder for liberals to vote? Why is it because they are too stupid? Too poor? What’s the reason they can’t muster up enough knowledge on figuring it out like the republicans and independents do? 

Fair question, I would worded it different though.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Fair question, I would worded it different though.

It was mild sarcasm. I personally do not think minorities are too stupid and or poor to figure out how to get identification to vote. I do not look at someone’s skin color and automatically assume they are a victim who has no idea how to take care of themselves. 

I wish Democrats would be honest and just come out and say the truth. making elections more secure and honest makes it difficult for Democrats to cheat and steal elections. that’s how they gain power. 

Instead they hide behind a racist narrative that minorities are so helpless that they can’t get ID or even figure out how to properly go about voting altogether. It’s a terrible way to go but it works I guess 

• Thanks 1

You never hear WHY is hurts minorities. Just WHAT. Why is it so hard for minorities to obtain an ID card? 

is it the fact they can’t read, write or drive? Are they handicap physically and/or mentally? What is it? Why can’t they go down to the DMV with the proper paperwork and get one? Is it transportation. 

Please lay down the knowledge for me. Why can’t blacks get Id? I wanna know. I wanna help 

16 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It ain't solely about the ID requirement, its the reduced hours, drop boxes and other peripheral bullshit that penalizes minorities but don't let pesky facts get in the way of a Klan Rally over here.....

Lower turnout favors Republicans....

bgw

How does this solely punish minorities? A lil confused here bud

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Reduced voting hours and days, severely impacted those who can’t vote 9-6, closing polls on Sunday doesn’t help either. 
bgw

So how does this effect minorities,  this effects me just a you if I lived there, fuck u didn’t even get a stimmy check so that means u make so much more fucking money than I do,,

🤔 talk about privilege 

38 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

So how does this effect minorities,  this effects me just a you if I lived there, fuck u didn’t even get a stimmy check so that means u make so much more fucking money than I do,,

🤔 talk about privilege 

maybe he means that all those white people

you know

with actual 9-5 jobs

image.thumb.png.1c8e9fca6c87c25abea707356742bbdb.png

are negatively impacted the most ???

Great point there Boofy 👌

38 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

🤔 talk about privilege 

Let’s put it this way, SPLC and NAACP are suing. ACLU is against it. 

Yeah I know, libtard orgs, huh?

bgw

• Like 1