John Curtis Talent Outage....

RedZone

Been trying to talk a little about the Louisiana teams who are playing OOS games this year and next up is John Curtis.....talked a little about Newman, Catholic-BR, Edna Karr, and Warren Easton.

There's something going on at Curtis. I think kids here are finally getting tired of playing in the veer offense. 

John Curtis, from my searches...does not have 1 player with a D1 offer in the 2022 or 2023 classes. The talent level at Curtis has been on the decline the last few years. Curtis has gone from one of the most talented teams in the City to just another team with a large roster here.

That said....Curtis does and will always have a huge roster of good football players that have come up through their system and they will be coached as well if not better than most here, but it will be interesting to see if they can improve on that 5-5 record from last year.

I guess I could make shit up and say Curtis has 29 players with college offers, but it would be hard for me to pull that off. lol

#out

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Been trying to talk a little about the Louisiana teams who are playing OOS games this year and next up is John Curtis.....talked a little about Newman, Catholic-BR, Edna Karr, and Warren Easton.

There's something going on at Curtis. I think kids here are finally getting tired of playing in the veer offense. 

John Curtis, from my searches...does not have 1 player with a D1 offer in the 2022 or 2023 classes. The talent level at Curtis has been on the decline the last few years. Curtis has gone from one of the most talented teams in the City to just another team with a large roster here.

That said....Curtis does and will always have a huge roster of good football players that have come up through their system and they will be coached as well if not better than most here, but it will be interesting to see if they can improve on that 5-5 record from last year.

I guess I could make shit up and say Curtis has 29 players with college offers, but it would be hard for me to pull that off. lol

#out

I been telling you past few years how bad John Curtis was, but ur so thick headed that ur blind to what’s in front of you

They didn’t even have a winning record last year 

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I been telling you

You are an idiot. I've been trying to tell you this since you joined here.

Curtis is still going to wear most teams down by grinding them with depth and special teams.

My point is they just don't have the D1 Star Power they once had.....maybe it comes back, maybe it doesn't.

Curtis has had some huge recruiting classes.....

As for you. Think more, post much less. Every thread doesn't need your two cents

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You are an idiot. I've been trying to tell you this since you joined here.

Curtis is still going to wear most teams down by grinding them with depth and special teams.

My point is they just don't have the D1 Star Power they once had.....maybe it comes back, maybe it doesn't.

Curtis has had some huge recruiting classes.....

As for you. Think more, post much less. Every thread doesn't need your two cents

But they didn’t wear down teams, they literally lost half the games they even played

5 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Maybe red flag is on to something here. When they ran scared of St Thomas Aquinas and then Atlantic to play Lake Flaccid I thought they were just being pussies. 

But it could be the talent is declining AND they are pussies. Never thought of it that way. 

thanks red flag!

Ah, yes. The two saggy idiots following each other.....just another day at the office.

44 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Last year John Curtis ended up signing 6 players to the next level......they might do something like this year. I don't know. They have some big dudes and some ATHs, but none of them has any hype.

Just the facts....

That’s it !??  Outside of Columbia, those are terrible schools, @Nolebull813 now I see why they scheduled lake Flavcid

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Me too. It makes perfect sense. I was a little hasty in my rush to judgment. They were pussies, they just were pussies who weren’t talented. Lol 

That’s gotta be wrong , @GardenStateBalleryouR telling me  power house John Curtis had 0 Power5 commits?? Don’t get me wrong Columbia is great school and surprised someone from JC is going Ivy but absolutely shocked how untalented they are now

Ok, let's do this.

John Curtis beats Louisville Male and Life Christian Academy VA.

LIFETIME BAN BET

Take it, saggys.

Either way I come out a winner.......this forum is 97% bullshit, can live without it OR 2 low-rent scumbags are exterminated and the useless daily bullshit decreases by 32.9%

TAKE THE BET!

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Ok, let's do this.

John Curtis beats Louisville Male and Life Christian Academy VA.

LIFETIME BAN BET

Take it, saggys.

Either way I come out a winner.......this forum is 97% bullshit, can live without it OR 2 low-rent scumbags are exterminated and the useless daily bullshit decreases by 32.9%

TAKE THE BET!

Bruh yesterday you said LCA from VIrgina commonwealth washing shit now u think they good 😂