Jump to content

John Curtis Talent Outage....


Recommended Posts

Red Flag is an unhinged pussy who cries about Louisiana teams getting their head beat in by OOS teams. Allen best Evangel so bad he called a military veteran the N Word. 
 

Deerfield Beach beat the back to back 5A Louisiana state champs 53-0. This is who they are 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok...I laughed...

JCC was ranked #901 in America and #16 in LA last season. Their best win was against #1443. Nuff said. 

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

He does have a point though.

JCs talent level has been on the decline since they joined 5A.

Could be worse...Could be Evangel.

RBs used to flock to Curtis.......but nowadays seems RBs don't want to have split carries with 6-8 other RBs at Curtis in that system of everyone plays.....they want the rock/glory/juice.

Joe McKnight and all those guys never really got all that many touches.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Red Flag is an unhinged pussy who cries about Louisiana teams getting their head beat in by OOS teams. Allen best Evangel so bad he called a military veteran the N Word. 
 

Deerfield Beach beat the back to back 5A Louisiana state champs 53-0. This is who they are 

Take the bet!

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Don’t get me wrong Columbia is great school and surprised someone from JC is going Ivy but absolutely shocked how untalented they are now

They've never really been that talented to begin with.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It's been talked about for years.......both, want a little too much and neither will give.

I lowkey feel like this could be a potential ESPN game. If they step in, I'm pretty sure it could get done. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

They've never really been that talented to begin with.

Good one......I want to keep you around because you amuse me.

 

I want the other 2 scumbag pricks gone!

BUT, it looks like they are blowhard pussies who invade every thread with nothing but WIND.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Bruuhhhhhh ur nuts, DLS would how you say “mudhole stomp JoannaSkcurtis” Jserra vs JC might be fun to watch

Maybe. 

East (UT) vs John Curtis might be more attainable. You know those Utah teams are always down to play. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Maybe. 

East (UT) vs John Curtis might be more attainable. You know those Utah teams are always down to play. 

I’ll be honest I don’t think anyone is interested in seeing East Play, I could be wrong , but I feel like they are way over hyped 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You were probably up-in-arms when I said Malachi Dupre blows.

You say a lot of funny stuff......that's why I like you.

Malachi Dupre was a 5* with a zillion offers....LSU, Alabama, Clemson, Notre Dame, "Miami" and etc..........it's not my fault he didn't pan out.

https://247sports.com/player/malachi-dupre-21014/

I could make a who's who list of highly rated players who don't pan out for this reason or that reason and YOU would know many of them. lol

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Malachi Dupre was a 5* with a zillion offers....LSU, Alabama, Clemson, Notre Dame, "Miami" and etc..........it's not my fault he didn't pan out.

He never should've been the #1 WR in the country.

Because he blows.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

..........it's not my fault he didn't pan out.

It *is* your fault though that you watched him for 4 years in high school and 3 years in college and you thought that he would be a star.

👇

On 1/16/2017 at 5:43 PM, TheRealCAJ said:

Dupre will be a star.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Atticus Finch said:

He never should've been the #1 WR in the country.

Not coming from a veer team. I might agree with that a little.

They didn't throw it to him but a 2 or 3 times a game. lol

Anyways, he had mad tools, but just never developed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It *is* your fault though that you watched him for 4 years in high school and 3 years in college and you thought that he would be a star.

👇

 

He should have been one....myself and 200 other people missed with him. Every college in the nation too.

So what?

It's not like you are perfect at the plate. lol

#whiff

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

So what?

It's not like you are perfect at the plate. lol

#whiff

I watched one pre-game warmup from field level and then one single high school game and 8 years later have been totally vindicated.

👇

On 1/16/2017 at 5:30 PM, Guest LOSer said:

Kenny Young was by far the best player of that group.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Not coming from a veer team. I might agree with that a little.

They didn't throw it to him but a 2 or 3 times a game. lol

Anyways, he had mad tools, but just never developed.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’ll be honest I don’t think anyone is interested in seeing East Play, I could be wrong , but I feel like they are way over hyped 

I mean, they aren't the best team in Utah, but they have clout from the movie and beating DLS. Plus, they'll play anybody. But yeah, they've lost some luster over the years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...