GC Putting a Smackdown on SFA

AztecPadre

6 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Just started watching the Good Counsel vs SFA game on youtube and GC is beating SFA like they stole something!!  Pretty cool to be able to watch some HSFB in the spring!

It's 14-14, unless I'm looking at the wrong game.

6 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

A lot of the online chatter in MD/DC was SFA putting a running clock on GC in this game. GC had lost games to Gonzaga and St. John’s in the last few weeks. Great showing tonight for GC. 

SFA lost 17 starters from its 2019 team. Hope the other WCAC teams wake up to the fact that scheduling SFA can and will only help their causes long-term. 

23 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SFA lost 17 starters from its 2019 team. Hope the other WCAC teams wake up to the fact that scheduling SFA can and will only help their causes long-term. 

Good Counsel lost the same amount from the 2019 roster(entire starting defense)plus the QB, which SFA returned. SFA also added two handfuls of transfers, which GC did not. Not trying to get into a back and forth, just keeping it balanced here explanation wise for tonight. So yes, both teams are young. 

I want the WCAC to play SFA, but I’m not sure it will happen with all the bad blood from over the years. It may seem unfair, but SFA needs the WCAC way more than vice versa. 

• Like 3

Just now, NicholasMalibu said:

Good Counsel lost the same amount from the 2019 roster(entire starting defense)plus the QB, which SFA returned. SFA also added two handfuls of transfers, which GC did not. Not trying to get into a back and forth, just keeping it balanced here explanation wise for tonight. So yes, both teams are young. 

I want the WCAC to play SFA, but I’m not sure it will happen with all the bad blood from over years ago. It may seem unfair, but SFA needs the WCAC way more than vice versa. 

GC played a FR QB and had 4 sophomores on the OL ... not a bad job tonight 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

PGL just tendered a four year home and home deal to SJB and MD on SFAs behalf. Fingers crossed. 

Don't think the Orange County housewives want to go to inner city Baltimore lol. The SFA boys gonna start shooting their glocks in the air to celebrate their victories haha 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, eaglesinsider said:

Lmao at the hard core cope from GSB here... the worst team in the WCAC just beat that SFA ass like a rented mule. Spring, summer, fall or winter... an asskicking is an asskicking. All that Poggi money and he still can't coach his way out of a paper bag 

Always thought Coach Poggi was Majin Buu from Dragon Ball z

Majin Buu render 20 - DB Xkeeperz by maxiuchiha22 on DeviantArt | Dragon  ball super manga, Dragon ball artwork, Chibi dragon

St. Frances coach Biff Poggi looks on during a game against Philadelphia's St. Joseph's Prep at Maryland Stadium.

• Haha 5